Casual Socials

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11094

Hi guys,
had a look through forums,
and wanted to know if there are any regular casual socials, and if there are any - are there some around the south & south Wales? (like munches)

no worries if there aren't any, would be happy to travel to other ones and events in the future,
Ty,
Wolfie x

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Hi guys,
had a look through forums,
and wanted to know if there are any regular casual socials, and if there are any - are there some around the south & south Wales? (like munches)

no worries if there aren't any, would be happy to travel to other ones and events in the future,
Ty,
Wolfie x
Not sure the is really, but someone people do go to clubs for purely for the social side of things.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just checked, there is a Cardiff munch held at The Comfortable Pub (The Hollybush) on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, start time 8pm.
The last one was advertised for July 11th so it appears to still be active.

D

Deleted member 11094

Thank you Therapon, I would be keen to have a look at this. Are there any links to this on here?

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11094

No I found the info on a well known fetish site. I can pm you some info if you like.

Oh yes, if that is the case I may have access to that. As I have been to munches in other areas through a social media site - maybe the one you are referring to. but didn't know such munches included swinging community, as the focus of the social i went to was specifically kink based. Info would be much appreciated, thank you

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
You have a pm.
I can't comment on this particular munch however most munches accept anyone with an intetest in bdsm. All munches are kink based as they are organised by and for kinksters.
I attend the Chester munch and they know I am on a swingers site but most believe there is an overlap between swinging and bdsm. So why not go, see what it's like and remember if you don't like it you can walk out at anytime.

D

Deleted member 11094

@Admin

is there any way of discussing this further?
I have just realised the weekend of 6th october is the cardiff half marathon, so would be unable to do halloween bash as I'm supporting my buddy. Being a newbie - Still keen to meet with people in person in end of august, or September- October, have chats over drinks as a first step, or something along those lines

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@Admin

I have just realised the weekend of 6th october is the cardiff half marathon, so would be unable to do halloween bash as I'm supporting my buddy. Being a newbie - Still keen to meet with people in person in end of august, or September- October, have chats over drinks as a first step, or something along those lines
Ahh that's a shame. We also have the @Xtasia event on the 17th of August plus also there's a coffee morning in Swansea coming up soon. Am very sure though that more social/play events can be arranged in-between etc. x

D

Deleted member 11094

Ahh that's a shame. We also have the @Xtasia event on the 17th of August plus also there's a coffee morning in Swansea coming up soon. Am very sure though that more social/play events can be arranged in-between etc. x

Yes I am gutted, I can't make the 17th August event either due to being away. Free a few dates after that one so hopefully will manage some sort of meet up. A Swansea one would be cool as it is close x

D

Deleted member 6127

@Admin

That’s a real shame. Not having much luck so far. But there’ll be plenty more xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 11094

That’s a real shame. Not having much luck so far. But there’ll be plenty more xxxx :0)) T

it is a big shame as it would have been perfect to meet lots of you together in a lovely environment. I am definitely up for other Halloween things in October with my friend shadowfox, we might be headed out for drinks and a dance in Cardiff - if anyone is about in the local area could cross paths. Until then, would look forward to other social hang outs, keep me in the loop if any come up Xx

D

Deleted member 1030

@WolfieGray why can't you go to the Cardiff marathon and the Swansea social? Surely the marathon is in the daytime?