Catfish And Related Tales

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Ok on the back of our @Admin short appearance on the Jerramy Vine show what has happened to you regards people not turning out to be who you said? Please though do not turn this into an 'outing' thread. I've been rightly told off by Linda this week for being negative and moaning, let's have some of your tales of those who just don't get it that faking is sad....
So I'll start. Before I found my gorgeous lady I was on POF and a few other sites. I've never pretended to be someone I'm not as what the f good would that do but I've had no end of false starts due to fakers.
One of my favourites though are those who have profiles that say 'Tania from Texas' and have a blond blue eyed and extremely professional photo, but the next thing you hear is "I am living in Texas, have father who black".
... So a few cases from me.
Case 1. Woman who's photos were obviously taken in the 70s saying she was 40...honest. she turned out to be 65.
Case 2. Good looking girl of 43 who's opening line to me was something like.. HI YOUZ HOT FINKIN WE SHUD MT N AVIT.
Case 3. Profile said woman mid 20s (I was mid 40s at the time) English in Midlands.... one small problem, they'd used a ripped photo and hadn't seen the connection. Pic was of a very young Jenifer Aniston....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sadly we see this on a daily basis, I will never understand the amount of men that still can't see a fake account by the simple behaviour of the account let alone the photos
You have a young beautiful girl in the avatar and the account is asking men to do the most vile things to her(him).
This is rife on social media, accounts that have 50,000 followers, stunning young ladies and guys still don't see it's a bloke.
Either guys are stupid or simply they don't care who is behind the account and still want a kick.

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Ok on the back of our @Admin short appearance on the Jerramy Vine show what has happened to you regards people not turning out to be who you said? Please though do not turn this into an 'outing' thread. I've been rightly told off by Linda this week for being negative and moaning, let's have some of your tales of those who just don't get it that faking is sad....
So I'll start. Before I found my gorgeous lady I was on POF and a few other sites. I've never pretended to be someone I'm not as what the f good would that do but I've had no end of false starts due to fakers.
One of my favourites though are those who have profiles that say 'Tania from Texas' and have a blond blue eyed and extremely professional photo, but the next thing you hear is "I am living in Texas, have father who black".
... So a few cases from me.
Case 1. Woman who's photos were obviously taken in the 70s saying she was 40...honest. she turned out to be 65.
Case 2. Good looking girl of 43 who's opening line to me was something like.. HI YOUZ HOT FINKIN WE SHUD MT N AVIT.
Case 3. Profile said woman mid 20s (I was mid 40s at the time) English in Midlands.... one small problem, they'd used a ripped photo and hadn't seen the connection. Pic was of a very young Jenifer Aniston....
Sadly it happens, their was a profile on a fetish that got a load of omg your the greastest tyoe of followers even though all the photos were professionally taken in some cases 'famous' images (you know the ones everyone has seen and have been captioned by a thousand different people), and he claimed to be well known, respected, and a major player on the kink scene in London, Birmingham, and Orlando (yes the one in Florida).

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sadly it happens, their was a profile on a fetish that got a load of omg your the greastest tyoe of followers even though all the photos were professionally taken in some cases 'famous' images (you know the ones everyone has seen and have been captioned by a thousand different people), and he claimed to be well known, respected, and a major player on the kink scene in London, Birmingham, and Orlando (yes the one in Florida).
There was an account on Twitter with 200,000 followers, she looked young and kept using the same photo's over and over, the men were mad for her, I could see it was a guy behind the account with the way it spoke, you know what I mean :rolleyes: Yet no one did a thing, the photo's this account was using was of a very young girl from America that was still in school. They had stolen her photos from else where. It has since been shut down. Not one guy thought though, this isn't right, most are simply sick and twisted x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Most of the time its just how things are said that gives the whole game away- I can spot fakes a mile away most of the time but have been known to fake the fakers from time to time just for a laugh

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So guy using a fake account for you,
Name, Fox and Hound
Bio, we are a genuine couple but please no men, just ladies get in touch.
Avatar, a couple on a beach, heads chopped off but good body shot, both have many tattoos
Timeline, all pics added and content..
"wife at work, so only me alone to show you my erection" Pic of erection added

So this account is real and it daily posts, this account is on other sites also, it tried to get on here but couldn't supply a PV
Now going back to the avatar, it is covered in tattoos, not one photo of this guy has a tattoo, not one photo of this genuine couple are shown, he displays three photos every day of himself (just dick)

Active and people honestly believe it to be real..