Caught Out By Vanilla Friends.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
What would you do if a vanilla friend openly questioned you and suggested they knew something was up?
Convince them they’re wrong about what you do or try and explain and suggest they may even enjoy it? :D

We told a friend once and one evening when hammered, she tried it on with HRH which did not go down well. :whistle: :palm:
It was quite embarrassing actually but was all okay the following day.
But anyway do you think your closer friends may be more understanding or get funny with you about it.
I know some of you guys have already told friends and family haven’t you? (y) x

10 July 2018
What would you do if a vanilla friend openly questioned you and suggested they knew something was up?
Convince them they’re wrong about what you do or try and explain and suggest they may even enjoy it? :D

We told a friend once and one evening when hammered, she tried it on with HRH which did not go down well. :whistle: :palm:
It was quite embarrassing actually but was all okay the following day.
But anyway do you think your closer friends may be more understanding or get funny with you about it.
I know some of you guys have already told friends and family haven’t you? (y) x
There’s a very good reason my friends and family don’t know about my presence in this scene (peripherally as it is, these days), and indeed, most of them, as far as I know, don’t know anything about the scene.

Theer are some¹ I know who are aware, quite aware indeed, of swinging; those who are have no problem with it, morally or otherwise; they’re just uninterested in joining it.

¹ my-unfairly-sexy, etc.

19 March 2015
As time goes on we are getting less and less shy about it, and we were never very shy in the first place. We consider our choice of lifestyle/sexuality is just as valid as any any of the others.... that nobody is allowed to criticize any more.
Agreed. No one should ever criticise anyone else over their choice of lifestyle choices.
As with you, we’ve long been at the point of being less shy. We just have to tread carefully with personal information for a plethora of (hopefully obvious) reasons.
Hell, we’re still cautious of revealing our real names! Not something we just throw around tbh.

26 October 2018
Agreed. No one should ever criticise anyone else over their choice of lifestyle choices.
As with you, we’ve long been at the point of being less shy. We just have to tread carefully with personal information for a plethora of (hopefully obvious) reasons.
Hell, we’re still cautious of revealing our real names! Not something we just throw around tbh.
As is often said before you judge anyone you should walk a mile in their shoes !
That way you end up a mile away with new shoes !!!