Chameleons Swingers Club, Darlaston

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 February 2018
City
Derby
Just following on from this, I'd like to float the idea of a possible (official or unofficial) SS social / group meet sometime at Chameleons. I know there are other official socials already planned at various venues during the year. It's early days yet as I haven't met anyone on here yet and haven't been to Chams either. Just looking to see who might be interested, if you are, reply to this thread or PM me :) thanks!

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just following on from this, I'd like to float the idea of a possible (official or unofficial) SS social / group meet sometime at Chameleons. I know there are other official socials already planned at various venues during the year. It's early days yet as I haven't met anyone on here yet and haven't been to Chams either. Just looking to see who might be interested, if you are, reply to this thread or PM me :) thanks!
Please do by all means consider adding something in the members meets and events and am sure you can then go from there. Good luck, am very sure something will take off - especially at Chams. :)

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Please do by all means consider adding something in the members meets and events and am sure you can then go from there. Good luck, am very sure something will take off - especially at Chams. :)
Thanks Admin. I will check out becoming a Chams member myself first and then look at setting up a meet / event.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3657

Hi everyone, I've been looking at Chameleons Club website and the place looks amazing! Would love to visit sometime.

Could anyone please advise what the entry fees are (apart from the membership fee)? It's not clear from the website. Also...do you need to buy tickets / reserve a place? And finally, from a single guy's perspective, what are the best days / times to go?

I would ring them first as they can advise you on whether or not they are offering male memberships at the moment. I'm not sure on the entry fee for men to be honest (not having paid in as one!) but you won't need to reserve a place once you're sorted as a member.

Single males can go in any time except Saturday nights after 7pm. Friday nights are the busiest and Sunday afternoons certainly used to be quite busy although I've not been on a Sunday since returning after a good few years away. They are open in the day but it's obviously quieter so depends if you're looking to go and chill out or if you're committed to playing! Monday is Bi Night and Tuesday is Naked Night.

It's a dress down club so shorts/pants or a towel for guys. Enjoy!
Hi guys, sorry for my late response, just got back from an airport run.
Nothing more to add really, @Crimson_Rose has said it all.

16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Hi guys, sorry for my late response, just got back from an airport run.
Nothing more to add really, @Crimson_Rose has said it all.

There is also a loyalty scheme whereas you go a certain amount of times and your next visit is free. They still do a card that gets stamped and also an app that uses a QR code and this will eventually be the way once all the cards are used up.

Most of you will know that I love Chameleons and there’s nothing in the UK as far as I know to touch it. Although a different scene every now and again doesn’t hurt ;)

16 May 2018
City
Chesterfield
From us (1 h 35 min 82.3 miles) 1st time we stayed at the Green House, £35. Also stayed in [Premier Inn Walsall] think it was £63 / £66.00 as of 22/06/2012.

We had already visited la chambre in sheffield a few times before we went to chameleons (Friday night), however were not prepared for having to get your kit off straight away! You did get a towel, but it made The Mrs really un-easy so don’t know if it was the fact she was so nervous or not, but no one came to speak to us, we sat on a bench ages said hello to some really old couples that sat near us, but even they didn’t seem to want to make conversation. The staff were friendly enough, we found ourselves sat at the bar the rest of the night eating chips and cheese. We had a play just with each other in a couple of rooms; one was a group one with a uv light which was cool. We would go again, but only if meeting someone or going with a group of people you already knew. We tried to get a room there but they were full so ended up staying at their sister venue not realising it was a gay club called the green house. Accommodation was cheap enough but it was proper scary. We basically stayed in a shed with a double bed in it. Then driving down the road to the club we went past a premiere inn, would have been better off staying there! We will go again but will have to be alot more confident and out going.

We were at the 90s party 13/01/2018, club and hosts were awesome (Thanks for inviting us Bump-n-Grind x). It was so busy & enjoyed it way more than our last visit. It was the busiest night we have ever been to anywhere! The addition of the dance floor and DJ since our last visit (about 5 years ago) was a nice surprise (Although the choice of some of the music was a bit dubious even for a 90's night, still good though). Met some really fun friendly sexy people and would like to bump into them again! Can't wait to go back. Thanks for a brilliant night. Will definitely be back & will recommend the club to everyone xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
From us (1 h 35 min 82.3 miles) 1st time we stayed at the Green House, £35. Also stayed in [Premier Inn Walsall] think it was £63 / £66.00 as of 22/06/2012.

We had already visited la chambre in sheffield a few times before we went to chameleons (Friday night), however were not prepared for having to get your kit off straight away! You did get a towel, but it made The Mrs really un-easy so don’t know if it was the fact she was so nervous or not, but no one came to speak to us, we sat on a bench ages said hello to some really old couples that sat near us, but even they didn’t seem to want to make conversation. The staff were friendly enough, we found ourselves sat at the bar the rest of the night eating chips and cheese. We had a play just with each other in a couple of rooms; one was a group one with a uv light which was cool. We would go again, but only if meeting someone or going with a group of people you already knew. We tried to get a room there but they were full so ended up staying at their sister venue not realising it was a gay club called the green house. Accommodation was cheap enough but it was proper scary. We basically stayed in a shed with a double bed in it. Then driving down the road to the club we went past a premiere inn, would have been better off staying there! We will go again but will have to be alot more confident and out going.

We were at the 90s party 13/01/2018, club and hosts were awesome (Thanks for inviting us Bump-n-Grind x). It was so busy & enjoyed it way more than our last visit. It was the busiest night we have ever been to anywhere! The addition of the dance floor and DJ since our last visit (about 5 years ago) was a nice surprise (Although the choice of some of the music was a bit dubious even for a 90's night, still good though). Met some really fun friendly sexy people and would like to bump into them again! Can't wait to go back. Thanks for a brilliant night. Will definitely be back & will recommend the club to everyone xxx

Friday night isn’t a great taster night for a first visit. As long as your happy with it now that’s the main thing. For me it’s the best club in the UK but everyone has their own opinions/agendas ;0)

D

Deleted member 9976

Thank goodness its open day times since Kestrals closed Chams is the only accessible club open day times for me
apart from Rios London and the VA twice a month. Any ideas.?

Reactions: Pearls
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Thank goodness its open day times since Kestrals closed Chams is the only accessible club open day times for me
apart from Rios London and the VA twice a month. Any ideas.?

Jaydees at St Neots did open at 12pm on a Friday occasionally but not sure if that’s carried on. Sometimes daytime club fun can be better than when the masses turn up. Chams is where it’s at though. They must be making a bomb in takings

D

Deleted member 9976

Chorley is too far away, St Neots only Friday pms for what looks like loads of single chaps, Chams
is the place , been once ages ago, thanks for info.
I only go to clubs and parties with a partner.

14 February 2017
City
London
Chams... I love this club! Shame its not closer (from London) otherwise I'd be there every week! Friday nights and Sundays are my favourite days (for some reason, found Saturday evenings rather... "tame"), been going for 10+ years. Even have a free night stay to use at some point (+1 offers happily considered, lol).

D

Deleted member 11094

Are there any reviews or experiences of the Chameleons in Newport, South Wales? Would be keen to know if anyone has been, before visiting myself, thank you x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Are there any reviews or experiences of the Chameleons in Newport, South Wales? Would be keen to know if anyone has been, before visiting myself, thank you x
We have never been but have heard mixed reviews from friends. Some say it’s a brilliant night out and lots of fun, others say it’s a bit grubby and cliquey. Sorry we can’t help you any more than that. X
Perhaps @kinkytaffs or @Sexytimegeeks can assist though :)

D

Deleted member 11094

We have never been but have heard mixed reviews from friends. Some say it’s a brilliant night out and lots of fun, others say it’s a bit grubby and cliquey. Sorry we can’t help you any more than that. X
Perhaps @kinkytaffs or @Sexytimegeeks can assist though :)

Well it is still a helpful input, so thank you.
:lol: oh gosh :-|, not sure if I should risk it yet then, if it is that mixed. Maybe worth me venturing out to Bristol and other clubs first. I was wanting a place that is welcoming of me bringing a friend, so we wouldn't be signed up as a couple, in that sense it is more like 2 single playmates. I did see some other events and such, like some Halloween ones around south wales - but not sure if it is too late to ask for a place. I will have to check it out and have a read X

19 March 2015
Well it is still a helpful input, so thank you.
:lol: oh gosh :-|, not sure if I should risk it yet then, if it is that mixed. Maybe worth me venturing out to Bristol and other clubs first. I was wanting a place that is welcoming of me bringing a friend, so we wouldn't be signed up as a couple, in that sense it is more like 2 single playmates. I did see some other events and such, like some Halloween ones around south wales - but not sure if it is too late to ask for a place. I will have to check it out and have a read X
Well I wouldn't go on our post tbh as some have varied and mixed reviews. Sometimes you're better off just trying these things. But see if anyone else gets back to you too and who knows, you could end up having a superb night out. :)
The Halloween one will be a brilliant event and you'd be most welcome to attend, meet new people, new faces.. get to know people and have a great night out. :) There's also @Xtasia next month which should again be a fantastic event for all. There's a few of us going from down here too. x

D

Deleted member 11094

Well I wouldn't go on our post tbh as some have varied and mixed reviews. Sometimes you're better off just trying these things. But see if anyone else gets back to you too and who knows, you could end up having a superb night out. :)
The Halloween one will be a brilliant event and you'd be most welcome to attend, meet new people, new faces.. get to know people and have a great night out. :) There's also @Xtasia next month which should again be a fantastic event for all. There's a few of us going from down here too. x

Ahhh yes, that is a good way of seeing it. I will be checking out new places end of this year and next year. Yes I won't be able to do any in August, but that halloween one looks great so I might think about getting involved, especially as so many people have been so welcoming & informative:)X

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Ahhh yes, that is a good way of seeing it. I will be checking out new places end of this year and next year. Yes I won't be able to do any in August, but that halloween one looks great so I might think about getting involved, especially as so many people have been so welcoming & informative:)X
Fantastic. Well you'd be more than welcome and am sure everyone would be just as welcoming and friendly IRL as they are online x