Changes to swinging clubs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So with restrictions easing in England this week some clubs are opening back up with major changes to what we are used too.
Some are closing for good, some opening with pub and hotel rules and one as a cinema.
So with social distancing in place you are basically going to a bar and if rules are broken then the club will face losing its licenses.
My question to you guys is
Will you pay the over priced entry fees especially single guys just to have a drink and keep a 1/2 metre distance or pay the cost to watch a movie?
Surely we can do that at our local and for free!
Is this the end of swinging clubs? How long will single gents pay the entry fees just to get a drink at a bar?
We all know clubs survive through guys so would you?

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
So with restrictions easing in England this week some clubs are opening back up with major changes to what we are used too.
Some are closing for good, some opening with pub and hotel rules and one as a cinema.
So with social distancing in place you are basically going to a bar and if rules are broken then the club will face losing its licenses.
Will you pay the over priced entry fees especially single guys just to have a drink and keep a 1/2 metre distance or pay the cost to watch a movie?
Is this the end of swinging clubs? How long will single gents pay the entry fees just to get a drink at a bar?
I wouldnt pay for that, its the mixing and watching real peeps that makes it, not to mention the taking part!!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I don’t see any point to attending a club ,paying a hiked up (which they will as they will want to be making up lost revenue) entry fee just for it to be like any other pub .... if meeting you may as well meet at a normal pub or hotel with a bar , probably be a better less noisy atmosphere to hold a social /meet ..
the short answer is No

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
It is known that If you join a club, you don't have sex for sure, but it might be possible. Instead in this case you know for sure you can't have sex even if you meet the right people and everyone would like to. For me it would not be a problem and it would be a good occasion to get yo know new friends, however I would join the club only if the price were lower than usual.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So here’s a question if licensed clubs are opening under the same laws as pubs, bars then how can they still charge entry fees which come under private members clubs.
If you go to a swinging club to just have a drink at the bar and meet people at a two metre distance then that’s the same as going to a cafe which is free to get in, what are you paying an entry fee for and would that be legal?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
So here’s a question if licensed clubs are opening under the same laws as pubs, bars then how can they still charge entry fees which come under private members clubs.
If you go to a swinging club to just have a drink at the bar and meet people at a two metre distance then that’s the same as going to a cafe which is free to get in, what are you paying an entry fee for and would that be legal?

Pubs can charge an entrance fee but usually only if there is an event on or at Christmas/New Year.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Indeed. Special events. Nightclubs charge too, but I don’t think I’ve been charged for going to the pub. Not that I can recall anyway. ?

The drinks are expensive enough without having to pay to get in and will be even more expensive when they re-open in July.

Back on track, I can't see any point in paying to enter a club that is only selling alcohol.

26 October 2018
I’m pretty sure that clubs will find new ways of raising revenues they still need to pay the rent etc, all of the hospitality trade are entering a new age ! And finding new ways of operating! What that will look like is anyone’s guess, some people will be foolish as we’ve already seen on the protest marches and beaches , but for me meeting for physical sex is not an option at present and won’t be until a vaccine is developed! Could I do a socially distanced social , yes of course I could , it’s always good to get to know someone! And there could be teasing and tantalising! So let’s see what develops !