Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Chat Now User Guide

Discussion in 'FAQ's, Help & Suggestions' started by SteLinda, 27 April 2016.

1. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

Any chance we could have a short resume on how to use the various aspects of 'chat now' including the chat rooms?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thought this was a thread for crazy cat ladies :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

Doh. .. chat

• Like Like x 1
  4. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

Could an admin add the h to my title please? That or delete the thread and I'll start again

• Like Like x 1
  5. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

'H' added (y)

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

Thank you very much. of course it could have been that I wanted this in the bondage pages you could have been that kind of cat :whipping:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

I did read this earlier this morning, but been rather busy throughout the day.
    I will write a small guide and 'how to' on how to use this chat and all the features, shortly. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

New 'issue' with the chat section. Avatar is my old single one, how do you change it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

Have you tried logging out and back in again?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Admin

Hi, sorry for the delay.
    Contrary to what some members here may think - you will not be able to manually change your profile picture for chat.
    What will happen is it will automatically adjust to the new profile pic when the caches are emptied and cleaned. This does take some hours however.
    But rest assured it will update.
    Fwiw I clean the chat caches several times per day and empty the server caches regularly. So it will update.

Also I will be providing a user guide for chat as soon as I am able to spend the time compiling one.
    Many thanks
    Admin.

11. Admin

Also please try clearing your cache too as it could be a cached version of the avatar your end. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice