Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Chat Now...

Discussion in 'FAQ's, Help & Suggestions' started by Lola, 24 March 2016.

1. Lola

Lola PV

Who appears on my chat now?
    What does somebody do to appear on somebody else's chat now?
    Is it people that are local, is it only people that I've ever chatted to before...etc?

I am a bit confused by it!

Xx

• Like Like x 3
  2. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

I shall get our @Admin to unconfuse hun, I'm just the tea maker around here :whistle::D

• Like Like x 4
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

It's people who are online and using the chat feature. 1-2-1. This could be people on mobile or PC. It's who's using/in chat at the time.
    Hope this helps :) x

• Like Like x 3
  4. Lola

Lola PV

That dooes help. If I wanted to opt out of chat so I'm unavailable at that time while using the site, is there a way of doing that?
    So if I don't reply straight away to a chat message I'm not looking like I'm being rude.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Admin

Unfortunately not on mobile.. Only on desktop.
    This has long worried me and we actually have two choices to play with here.. Either leave it as is so everyone has the option of 1-2-1 chat, or disable the 1-2-1 chat and enforce chatroom chat only.
    Specifically for mobile users.

By default when on mobile and logging in, the chat will automatically load.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lola

Lola PV

Thank you for Clarifying for me. I think leave it on.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Pearls

@Lola and @The-Bibas we have been chatting and have decided that as lovely as you are Miss Biba who never complains, is ever rude, has no issues with broken things what so ever and is always nice.... For safety reasons only and of course @Admin blood pressure we have concluded that you both should never speak, meet or discuss anything....
    @Lola you need no educating off this lovely Lady, trust me..

Nuclear bomb comes to mind :whistle::whistle::whistle:

All good fun of course Miss @Lola :love::p

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lola

Lola PV

In that case @The-Bibas I shall make sure that at some point I message. Of course I can't ignore a chance like that....

• Like Like x 4
  9. Pearls

Nooooooo :eek::eek:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Admin

Admin - *packs his bags and prepares* :D x

• Like Like x 2
  11. Admin

Oh Christ......... here we go.
    :p
    *facepalm* << ;) x

Chat does work but is quite restrictive in mobile I agree. That's due to the technology just not being advanced enough on mobile phone browsers, to entertain the full capacity of what desktop browsers do?
    :)
    Healp!:lol: xx

• Like Like x 2
  12. Admin

Yes private messages are easier on mobile as you can indeed upload images and more.
    Chat on mobile you cannot, merely because of mobile limitations..
    The chat is great for 1-2-1 on the fly chat, mobile is definitely trickier, but still fun. It is the same system used for chatrooms but chatrooms have cams etc.
    As does the 1-2-1 chat. It has VOIP, cams and more. (desktop again due to mobile browser limitations) :) xx

• Like Like x 2
  13. I would be in favour of turning the chat off on mobile.

95% of the time I'm on mobile, I don't think not replying is rude, but some people take it to heart.

Or at least be able to apply filter a to the chat now option

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice