Cheating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
In this lifestyle there are many forms of cheating.. Yep we have seen it sadly :rolleyes:

Obviously the biggest form of cheating is within couples who are not satisfied with what they have but feel they have to stray even though they have everything on a plate with regards to swinging.

You also get the partners that think it's ok to message others without being honest with their partner which causes distrust and hurt. Probably the worst betrayal..

So betrayal to others..
Couples who chat to people claiming to be the female but really is the male trying to get saucy chat, it's not hard to recognise no matter how hard they dry, even using the lingo "babes and huni" it's still cheating to the partner.

What about singles that say they are single but really have a partner of some description, even if that partner is aware but the said person never discloses the information, the truth always comes out and you can spot the signs very easily..

There are many forms of cheating sadly in the scene and we have seen them all and helped many to pick up the pieces including good friends.

Have you ever been dishonest, cheated or simply made a mistake being caught up in the moment, even if it's just messaging?

Do you know of anyone that has been affected by a cheat?

What about you? Have you been a victim of cheating?

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I am separated but not divorced, my ex is not aware I am on a swingers site so yes I suppose you could say I am cheating but my SG account clearly states I am separated so it isn't something I hide.
As for us (Therlegs) no. We have no need to cheat, we are happy to play as a couple, we do not play separately although we have both agreed, if there was an option to do so, and we were both happy, then maybe we would. We both have access to this account so any messages can be read/replied to by either of us. We also have access to each others phones and although we don't we could read each others messages. We have nothing to hide from each other and we do discuss things between us, yes we sometimes disagree, we sometimes misinterpret things but we never hide the truth we are having to much fun together for either of us to stray. We know others do cheat, that is their decision and it's not for us to judge

Reactions: Bruce 52
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
We've been messaged countless times on other sites the messages usually have the same feel to them...you can spot them a mile off ...in our book it's wrong....needs 100% honesty ...if we feel we are talking with someone who fits this particular type then we just say no ... this is supposed to be naughty fun...hurt feelings aren't fun....at the end of the day the way I see it is I have the love of my life who shares a passion for being naughty and involving others in sex life ... I have my cake and eat it why lie or cheat...just my opinion of course...mr c .xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I found that interesting and useful to read. As I still feel fairly new here.
As a single person it is also something to look out for and be wise about,
X
You would be shocked at what goes on, it's not just the catfish accounts you need to be aware of, I always go with my gut instinct and I'm usually right with people but saying that when I first came on line I believed every bugger to be who they are and now it can be a pain in the arse if honest as you tend to think the worst working in this scene as well as trying to enjoy it. Like I have mentioned we have friends who in this scene have had affairs with others when they had everything on a plate, sadly it wasn't a good outcome. If you ever need advice on anything my box is open @WolfieGray :D

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I Guess if we are honest we all have to a degree. But let us not forget those who maybe have no alternative for there own good reason, cant be a easy life neither. How ever you look at it Swinging is acknowledged cheating, its true because we live in a monogamous society. I know of people who have good reason cheat.Just another view.

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Shut up you tart, you don't hide anything and there are plenty of people who are married but are honest about it which doesn't count, this is about telling fibs :D

But it was an honest reply to your question, I have nothing to hide and have no issue with anyone knowing my history. As you say unfortunately many are not quiet so honest, most we pick up on quickly but there are a few where it takes more time to realise things aren't what they seem.

D

Deleted member 11094

this is about telling fibs

Yes, the lack of honesty is the issue.
A few years back now I saw a guy, one night after leaving his house he text me to say he is in a long term relationship and that he hoped I didn't mind. I was so angry & upset as he did not say this, in fact he stated he was single. I also felt sorry for his partner, as it is clearly something he did without her knowing. I told him what an asshole he was and didn't speak or see him ever again.

Another situation more recently involved an old school friend getting in touch with me. Married with kids, life seemed great, but he was clearly unhappy with his situation & spoke about it in depth, asked me to have a threesome with him & his wife. He explained his wife is bi but has never tried that side. Anyway, I got the gut feeling that it was not something I felt comfortable with. I was very honest and said if they aren't happy they should communicate and arrange to see a counselor. And sort their shit out before getting anyone else involved in their sex life. Anyway, after being brutally honest and blunt with him, he stopped messaging. Wish him all the best but it is/was not something I, or any random girl, could help with. My buddy @Shadowfox knows of this situation as I spoke to him when it happened. Told me to send the emoji/sticker of the referee holding up a yellow card to him, then when he persisted further with more messages I gave him a red card and he never spoke again :lol:

D

Deleted member 11094

I Guess if we are honest we all have to a degree. But let us not forget those who maybe have no alternative for there own good reason, cant be a easy life neither. How ever you look at it Swinging is acknowledged cheating, its true because we live in a monogamous society. I know of people who have good reason cheat.Just another view.

What would be the good reason to cheat?

Reactions: GeoffRy
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes, the lack of honesty is the issue.
A few years back now I saw a guy, one night after leaving his house he text me to say he is in a long term relationship and that he hoped I didn't mind. I was so angry & upset as he did not say this, in fact he stated he was single. I also felt sorry for his partner, as it is clearly something he did without her knowing. I told him what an asshole he was and didn't speak or see him ever again.

Another situation more recently involved an old school friend getting in touch with me. Married with kids, life seemed great, but he was clearly unhappy with his situation & spoke about it in depth, asked me to have a threesome with him & his wife. He explained his wife is bi but has never tried that side. Anyway, I got the gut feeling that it was not something I felt comfortable with. I was very honest and said if they aren't happy they should communicate and arrange to see a counselor. And sort their shit out before getting anyone else involved in their sex life. Anyway, after being brutally honest and blunt with him, he stopped messaging. Wish him all the best but it is/was not something I, or any random girl, could help with. My buddy @Shadowfox knows of this situation as I spoke to him when it happened. Told me to send the emoji/sticker of the referee holding up a yellow card to him, then when he persisted further with more messages I gave him a red card and he never spoke again :lol:
You certainly can't fix a marriage/relationship by bringing someone else into the bedroom, this happens a lot and ends in tears.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
Quite right, there's a lot of it about and no mistake, but ironically we seem to find ourselves suffering for it from the other side as it were.
You see, we really are exactly who we say we are; we really are a couple, we really do play as singles, we really do discuss everything together (though not the exact details)....
But ..... nobody believes it!

D

Deleted member 11094

Just that maybe you cant see one, I am not sure that being a swinger is all up front either otherwise you would tell every body ? :tiphat:
You said you know people who have a good reason to cheat. Just wanted to know those reasons,

Reactions: C00kieC00ks
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
If you are happy why swing I am sure its something more you need cant wrap it up as being on the right side.