Chinese viruses

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Why do most viruses come from this country and are they trying to wipe us out?
Is this virus and many others man made or natural?

Should all countries ban all trade and isolate them completely as punishment for infecting the planet?

Over to you. ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Why do most viruses come from this country and are they trying to wipe us out?
Is this virus and many others man made or natural?

Should all countries ban all trade and isolate them completely as punishment for infecting the planet?

Over to you. ?
Seeing as 99% of what we buy comes out of China banning trade will only hurt us the most .... we live off cheap Chinese goods ...
The virus ? Chinese? Or is the mighty DT behind it ? ?☠☠ Or maybe we are being tested by???

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Me too. They are up to no good with what they spread. If this is natural and caused through the shit they eat then why not learn from it and why isn’t the government banning this produce in markets. It’s a matter of time before something else happens.
Bats are a delicacy....like snails and snake ... ??

26 December 2019
Disclaimer: I'm not a scientist.

but have heard the original virus could only be passed between animals, it mutated to be passed to humans then mutated again to pass between humans. Since then it has mutated again and there are 2 separate strands going round which has made it more difficult to produce a vaccine. It seems to have a mind of it's own and will keep on until it runs out of hosts and dies.

11 November 2019
i reckon that’s why the information were being given is not very clear? Do they no more or don’t they know enough?? It differs each broadcast?

Reactions: Pearls