Choice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

Ok all if you could would you choose to be invisible for the day or have the ability to fly. Which one would you pick and why?
You can only have one though.

It would have to be invisible for me. I'm such a nosey bugger :whistle::D
Bloody hell make it hard there be a few:whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 2978
D

Deleted member 2978

I think fly. invisibility would just get me in trouble with things I find out from being to nosey. Fly means I could go anywhere to get away from the rain or see my new granddaughter and her cute older brother(my grandson lol)

Reactions: Pearls
B

bosik

Haha I always dream about flying so i kind of know what it's like haha so would have to invisible because you could gain more from it is think, I would take from the criminals and give to the people who need it and have a good perv off a few women along the way hehe, I would be going down to my local gym and have a look in the women's changing room haha omg I'm going all funny thinking about it

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Neither. Being invisible I'd probably want to be nosey and probably learn something I don't want to know and I don't do heights so flightis no use either. So I want another option added :)