Choose Your Swinging Superpower

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Off to see Captain America because a friend said I should. Has made me think what sexy superpower would I choose. I was going to suggest a 'magnetic member' but I really hadn't thought that through!

Am nurturing my own real life super power which can be a bit unnerving: Sometimes -travelling up escalators on underground in particular it seems- I find myself looking at a lady's shapely behind in front of me and ponder the possibilities or profess about its perfection in my head, except a telling glance will suggest my thoughts are audible...

What sexy super power would you choose or have been perfecting?!

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I'm not sure if mine is a superpower or male predictability and female nouse: man looks at bum; woman knows what he's thinking about!
I suspect the latter. A few years ago at work I was reaching across my desk for something and a male colleague sitting behind me said have you lost weight? The whole office went silent......he realised what he'd done and made it worse by saying I wasn't perving honest!:oops::eek:

D

Deleted member 3289

I suspect the latter. A few years ago at work I was reaching across my desk for something and a male colleague sitting behind me said have you lost weight? The whole office went silent......he realised what he'd done and made it worse by saying I wasn't perving honest!:oops::eek:
That made me smile. So transparent and initially he probably thought he was being subtle!