Christmas ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think thats dependant on the tier level theyre in and travel restrictions xx
Just the rule of one house hold in Wales until the 23 with that new system. They’re in Cardiff but a distance away from each other. So I don’t think I can. I know a couple were stopped travelling from Essex to Cardiff and fined a few days ago but not sure if that was based on distance they were travelling being non essential. X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This is actually a good thread to find out what people can and can’t do. I think it’s so confusing for most. It’s good to clarify the details and I’m one who’s very easily confused ?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just the rule of one house hold in Wales until the 23 with that new system. They’re in Cardiff but a distance away from each other. So I don’t think I can. I know a couple were stopped travelling from Essex to Cardiff and fined a few days ago but not sure if that was based on distance they were travelling being non essential. X

If I remember they tried travelling from Essex to Cardiff to deliver presents. Some people are just feckin stupid.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok not to go off subject but for ffs trees have changed since we las
Tell them you're Mrs Santa Claus and it's essential travel unless they don't want their pressies.

But you can travel over Christmas anywhere in the UK provided it's to join your bubble.
But they’re not in my bubble ??? you think if I tell them I’m an elf doing a job I’d get away with it ?

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon