Christmas ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Christmas will be spent at home, just me and Mrs Marms doing sod all... missing not seeing family but maybe next year we will make up for it with a big party
Thought it was just you two. Now you seem to be three? With a bubble.
Last night you posted a drip profile pic, tonight you’re complaining that you managed only one pint before being thrown out from a pub during a “Christmas party” with friends.
Seems there’s some discrepancies there chief.
FWIW: you can’t cancel Christmas. Christmas isn’t cancelled - we have to adjust.
So can I ask: what was the COPD thing and drip post, to out partying tonight posts. Why the disparity?
Coz it doesn’t make sense. One min just you two, next it’s three and different bubbles.
Hospital in one post, the next out partying with staff and friends.
confused. ??‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: Guru G
12 July 2019
City
Basildon
An overnight drip... was out by 9am... pub with my work colleague who invited me for a drink... there's still only 2 of us... mr and Mrs marms, don't quite get what you mean by 3 of us now?

Nothing to be confused over tbh ?

19 March 2015
An overnight drip... was out by 9am... pub with my work colleague who invited me for a drink... there's still only 2 of us... mr and Mrs marms, don't quite get what you mean by 3 of us now?

Nothing to be confused over tbh ?
Am sure you posted that Boris is a cunt for cancelling Christmas (no such thing) and that there was 3 of you for the festivities - on your profile.
Am glad you are okay, but to us it just seems odd that you’re in hospital one min: out the next and then bashing the PM for doing the right thing.

Sadly, if people don’t take advice, then this will continue to spread the way it is.

You can’t just cancel Christmas. That’s like saying this Friday is cancelled. Know what I mean chief?

Reactions: Kwaka_Rider
12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Am sure you posted that Boris is a cunt for cancelling Christmas (no such thing) and that there was 3 of you for the festivities - on your profile.
Am glad you are okay, but to us it just seems odd that you’re in hospital one min: out the next and then bashing the PM for doing the right thing.

Sadly, if people don’t take advice, then this will continue to spread the way it is.

You can’t just cancel Christmas. That’s like saying this Friday is cancelled. Know what I mean chief?
Ok let me explain....

Overnight hospital visit was purely for a magnesium drip, when it finished the doctors sent me on my way... this is a regular thing for me, at least 3 times a year.

Boris has placed us into their 3 as from midnight tonight.. hence the jibe at him canceling Christmas (our REAL works dinner cancelled as restaurants are not allowed to be open)

3 of us went for a quick pint last night just as the pub was kicking out at 6pm... they had to close as they had a case of covid within their staff, so a quick pint amd that's the Christmas works do all over.

Now if im not being charged with anything.... can I go now please officer ?

19 March 2015
Ok let me explain....

Overnight hospital visit was purely for a magnesium drip, when it finished the doctors sent me on my way... this is a regular thing for me, at least 3 times a year.

Boris has placed us into their 3 as from midnight tonight.. hence the jibe at him canceling Christmas (our REAL works dinner cancelled as restaurants are not allowed to be open)

3 of us went for a quick pint last night just as the pub was kicking out at 6pm... they had to close as they had a case of covid within their staff, so a quick pint amd that's the Christmas works do all over.

You’ll soon have a text or call from track & trace no doubt. ?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Ok let me explain....

Technically you wouldn't have had your works meal,even in tier 2 so that hasn't been ruined.And if I had the medical issues you have,the last place i'd be is in a pub. Because now you've been in close contact, in a place with a confirmed covid case.I'd be bricking it,so you're braver than me x

15 March 2020
As if I didn't hate Christmas already, then this new bullshit tier shit came in, Wales will probably ban the sale of non essential items like water and food and this sums up my fucking moodScreenshot_20201220-161055_Facebook.jpg
Did I mention I fucking hate Christmas?

No? Oh, I thought I had hinted.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I’m actually looking forward to Xmas, it reminds me of years ago when everything shut down and no one went out apart from picking up the turkey and veg. The streets were empty, bring it back every year when it wasn’t so commercial. ?

The commercial aspect is one reason of my dislikes for this time of year.

I used to like it because I have much younger siblings and always used to get to play with their presents before they did ?

N xxx

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Who feels there isn’t much love atm. Granted I haven’t helped being annoyed but it seems people are horrible, everywhere you go there just seems like bad vibes all over.
People are under strain, I know, thats no excuse for being a dick but that's what you get with circumstances as they are. I'll try to stay positive if you do darling ?

N xxx

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Doesn't help when you have to contend with idiots that rile everyone up for an argument.

Most people are decent enough.... concentrate on the ones that matter, ignore those that don't. ?