Club 19 Cardiff

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
I took a friend into Cardiff for a bite to eat and then onto the new club in Cardiff. I will say it’s not the worst club I’ve been to but it’s not far off!!!! I would describe it as 4 floors of pokey flats. Ground floor is a reception with a few lockers and a toilet. Then up stairs each level has 2 rooms. Floor 1 and 2 has 2 play tables and a smal corner jacuzzi which you have to fill yourself!!!! And I would say only fits 2 people in, 3 at a push.........no 2 lol. Top floor had a bed and a sofa oh and the 2nd floor had a cage which looked like an old airing cupboard.
As a couple we paid £25 to go in but the single guys were £40 which when I pay £33 to go in Chams I know which I think is value for money. So to sum up, I don’t think you’ll catch me going here again. Shame really as down there they needed something to rival Newport and keep them on their toes.

19 March 2015
Interesting post.. shame it was like that. Expensive night and for what sounds like a bit of a trashy place to attend.
Honest review though which are always important so thank you for sharing.
Shame really as down there they needed something to rival Newport and keep them on their toes.
It's urgently needed here. We really do need a decent swinging club in South Wales, especially around our area.

14 February 2017
City
London
It baffles me how some people think they can open a venue and call it "club". They surely have to realise they are offering facilities for use in hope people come again if the service is welcoming, and if it isn't why should they? I bet they didn;t have any inspection or licensing in in the land that would take one look and say "Good to go"

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It baffles me how some people think they can open a venue and call it "club". They surely have to realise they are offering facilities for use in hope people come again if the service is welcoming, and if it isn't why should they? I bet they didn;t have any inspection or licensing in in the land that would take one look and say "Good to go"
I have a few friends that have checked the place out and there isn't much positive feedback, very small, expensive for what facilities are there and you are also advised not to drink much alcohol :whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
14 February 2017
City
London
I have a few friends that have checked the place out and there isn't much positive feedback, very small, expensive for what facilities are there and you are also advised not to drink much alcohol :whistle:

Gives a different definition to "falling over"