Clubf - Welcome To Clubf

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 December 2018
City
Newcastle upon Tyne
We rang 2 days before and spoke to Sue, She was very professional and advised me to text on Saturday and she would put our names on the list. I duly text on Saturday and get a text back with all the relevant details including where to park.

We were met by Simon who was a really nice guy and chatted while he sorted our membership which put us at ease. We then did a tour of the club with another couple who joined. The facilities there were very clean, and there are hotel rooms if you want to stay over, but apparently these go quite quickly.

Starting at the basement there is a dungeon area with all the relevant equipment in it, a few private play rooms which either have one way mirror or curtains etc. Then the main floor with the entrance, a small lounge/ coffee area, the bar itself (no licence bring your own, corkage £1 per person per night) and then the changing room, showers and hot tub area.

First floor is the open play rooms 1 one which is going to be refurbished now, 1 just has been with and exhibition bed and swing and a third couples only area.

The vibe at he club was lovely for us newbies, everyone was very welcoming and friendly and it put us at ease. We made friends with the other new couple and played with them for our first experience and we would definitely go back again on a saturday for another couples only night.

All in all, an excellent experience we can't wait to repeat.

20 February 2018
City
Derby
We rang 2 days before and spoke to Sue, She was very professional and advised me to text on Saturday and she would put our names on the list. I duly text on Saturday and get a text back with all the relevant details including where to park.

We were met by Simon who was a really nice guy and chatted while he sorted our membership which put us at ease. We then did a tour of the club with another couple who joined. The facilities there were very clean, and there are hotel rooms if you want to stay over, but apparently these go quite quickly.

Starting at the basement there is a dungeon area with all the relevant equipment in it, a few private play rooms which either have one way mirror or curtains etc. Then the main floor with the entrance, a small lounge/ coffee area, the bar itself (no licence bring your own, corkage £1 per person per night) and then the changing room, showers and hot tub area.

First floor is the open play rooms 1 one which is going to be refurbished now, 1 just has been with and exhibition bed and swing and a third couples only area.

The vibe at he club was lovely for us newbies, everyone was very welcoming and friendly and it put us at ease. We made friends with the other new couple and played with them for our first experience and we would definitely go back again on a saturday for another couples only night.

All in all, an excellent experience we can't wait to repeat.
Great review, glad you both enjoyed it! Looks a fantastic club.