Cock Rings: Consumer Advice Sought!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 August 2019
City
Bromsgrove
Subject line says it all really. Never used one before. Are they worth it? If so, any recommendations as to different styles/types. Lastly: size - how does one get them the right size? I'd hate to end up in A & E with someone laying about my meat and 2 veg with an angle-grinder cos I got the size wrong!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Subject line says it all really. Never used one before. Are they worth it? If so, any recommendations as to different styles/types. Lastly: size - how does one get them the right size? I'd hate to end up in A & E with someone laying about my meat and 2 veg with an angle-grinder cos I got the size wrong!
We bought a few.. Never again Mrs h was helping me get one on..it flicked out of hand..we'll I thought I'd been shot with a BB gun right on the tip...so definitely never again..:rofl:..w..

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Are they worth it?

They can help keep you harder for longer by slightly restricting blood flow which is why getting the right size is important. I qould suggest you try some of the stretchy ones first so you can get an idea of how good, or not, they are for you.

Which type? Thats an individual choice, I have a few different types and they are all ok but my personal favourite is the triad ring.

24 June 2019
City
Washington
I have used a rubber one that has two rings one for the base of the shaft and one to round the balls. Not sure if i would use a metal one, but they are amazing as they cut off the circulation of blood to the shaft and this does increase the size.

J has been tying my cock up with a satin tie which she loves doing. Not going to lie it is uncomfortable but that also turns J on.

My advice would be is to try it. R

Reactions: Therapon
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Are they worth it?

They can help keep you harder for longer by slightly restricting blood flow which is why getting the right size is important. I qould suggest you try some of the stretchy ones first so you can get an idea of how good, or not, they are for you.

Which type? Thats an individual choice, I have a few different types and they are all ok but my personal favourite is the triad ring.
It was a stretchy one she attacked me with..a rubber one and it shot across the end like an elastic band..let's just say it hurt a bit..:(..w..

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
It was a stretchy one she attacked me with..a rubber one and it shot across the end like an elastic band..let's just say it hurt a bit..:(..w..

Which is why it's better to put them on yourself before you start. Still I think you may have learnt a physics lesson on elasticity :)

19 March 2015

Interesting replies so far and some funny ones too :D
I do agree though that getting the right one is important.
I use steel and after some time, wanted to go for a different thickness and smaller diameter but it went Pete Tong as you can read on the second link post.
Are they worth it?

Absolutely. As for if they’re worth it, ifs wholly dependent on what you want out of them I suppose. I enjoy using them.. :)

Cock Rings!

Cock Rings!

L

LizandChris

If you want a bit of extra stimulation try a frenum ring, they might help a tiny bit in keeping you hard due to the extra sensation and her reaction, plenty of lube when putting on is needed. Cos I'm creative I made a few for myself, rubber O rings from wickes {neoprene rubber, body safe and a ball bearing} the wife loves it

Reactions: Pearls
29 August 2019
City
Bromsgrove
Interesting replies so far and some funny ones too :D
I do agree though that getting the right one is important.
I use steel and after some time, wanted to go for a different thickness and smaller diameter but it went Pete Tong as you can read on the second link post.

Absolutely. As for if they’re worth it, ifs wholly dependent on what you want out of them I suppose. I enjoy using them.. :)

Cock Rings!

Cock Rings!
Thanks for the link to that thread! flexible it is for now :)