Cock Rings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
After wanting to discuss this for some time, I thought I'd put it out there and see who else has this issue.
I love cock rings. I think they heighten everything and make you feel very sensitive - of course also keeping the blood flow there so you are firmer and for longer. For me though the sensitivity is so important..

However as mentioned in one of our photos, I genuinely struggle to get them on. I of course am aware of the way in which to do it, but I genuinely struggle. I've tried many years to get it right but always have issues getting them on and I've tried steel, latex, rubber, stretchy ones.. etc etc
It can hurt quite a lot if not done carefully and can be a total nightmare even getting half way let alone all on.
Earlier on for example, using a thick stainless steel one (2" diameter) - I tried about 8 or 9 times and eventually, finally, was all sorted.

Do you wear one? Do you have issues using them?
Great fun! Really are.. and heighten everything, but little swines to get on - for me anyway..

19 March 2015
I tried one we got free last year with an order from love honey... was stretchable and also had a bullet vibrator built in too.

I couldn't get used to it, In fact i would go as far to say I hated it!

Maybe was putting it on wrong? If I recall correctly I sold it to a member on here, and it went to good use.

Have since got 2 durex rubber ones, not used yet but will try again soon.

They are supposed to heighten the pleasure of sex, but I just can't seem to find one that i like.
Sounds like you were putting it on wrong to be fair.
The rubber and stretchable ones, I find, are very very uncomfortable.
I prefer steel, but my problem is fitting them .... if you know what I mean... :X3:

I'd try a steel one if I were you Mr M. You may find it's better and more fun for you. The ones like from LH with a built in vibe are more of a nuisance than anything else. (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
i have tried the metal ones and found after while it got quite uncomfortable but i have also tried several other ones as well but wasnt same heightened experience and i also find putting some lub gel on first can help with the problem of putting on

24 November 2015
I have some but yeah same problem such a ball ache fitting by either of us we usually give up after a few attempts

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Got some stretcy free ones with an order last year. Hadn't tried them before and MSL decided she would try putting them on for me, lets just say things didn't quite go to plan, I probably still have the bruises ..... I'd like to try some again but not sure what type to get.

19 March 2015
i have tried the metal ones and found after while it got quite uncomfortable but i have also tried several other ones as well but wasnt same heightened experience and i also find putting some lub gel on first can help with the problem of putting on
I have some but yeah same problem such a ball ache fitting by either of us we usually give up after a few attempts
Yeah Lube helps definitely. I'd struggle without it..

The main issue is, I get one in, then the next and that alone is a huge effort.. and then try the little man and bloody hell. Mission!! by that point I already feel like I've been kicked there. Very tricky to do, and it's good to know that others are having the same problems.
Lubed up it can be okay, but even then, such hard work trying to get it all in there and then of course, trying to NOT get aroused during it or you have no chance! o_O

24 November 2015
Got some stretcy free ones with an order last year. Hadn't tried them before and MSL decided she would try putting them on for me, lets just say things didn't quite go to plan, I probably still have the bruises ..... I'd like to try some again but not sure what type to get.
At least I didn't draw blood be grateful for that :whistle: anyway the damn dog ate um :lol:

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
did the dog think they was charcoal bonios lol excuse the pun

D

Deleted member 1030

I've tried the leather ones and the rubber ones but I just don't get on with them - more accurately, Chuck and the boys don't get on with them..... they tend to, er.. retreat when I try to put one on :confused:

19 March 2015
Haha, if you saw me trying to get one on, you'd laugh at me too :D
Ahhh I doubt it... :D Many times I've stood, lied down, crouched, hot shower, cold shower.. and still had issues. Mind they're not the easiest of things are they.
I'm tempted to try the doughnut one next, but why are these things to difficult to get on!
I reckon one designed to clasp around, latch n lock - would be the perfect way to design one, surely?

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Well I have tried them all and still not sure they add anything to the party so Im quite confused about them :palm::tiphat::palm:

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Well I have tried them all and still not sure they add anything to the party so Im quite confused about them :palm::tiphat::palm:
Okay well, the idea behind them is to make your man a big bigger, harder, stronger and for longer.
Maybe you aren't wearing one small enough to prevent the blood flow back? They accentuate the sensations too. have they been tight or loose fitting on you?
I'm by no means an expert here but perhaps try a smaller one or even a bigger one, depending on your girth etc?
They are basically like tying a belt around your arm or clasp for bloods.. Keep everything ship shape. Even afterwards it should all be pretty errr, solid and whatnot like a statue :D

Reactions: Therapon
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Okay well, the idea behind them is to make your man a big bigger, harder, stronger and for longer.
Maybe you aren't wearing one small enough to prevent the blood flow back? They accentuate the sensations too. have they been tight or loose fitting on you?
I'm by no means an expert here but perhaps try a smaller one or even a bigger one, depending on your girth etc?
They are basically like tying a belt around your arm or clasp for bloods.. Keep everything ship shape. Even afterwards it should all be pretty errr, solid and whatnot like a statue :D

Well yes They are quite tight and things do stay up for longer and a bugger to put on lubed or not but generally Lubed as it helps but I still don't see the benefit other than the one thats a but plug also :)

19 March 2015
Well yes They are quite tight and things do stay up for longer and a bugger to put on lubed or not but generally Lubed as it helps but I still don't see the benefit other than the one thats a but plug also :)
Ahh okay. Well for me it heightens the sensation most definitely. Makes things a bit harder and for longer really so you can orgasm and still keep going.. a few times - I have found.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I have tried them and love them, increased sensitivity and erection longevity are both great (never mind that in my experience I seem that bit bigger and further).

Though I have only ever used silicon ones (used to have one in beautiful blue alas it broke) and even though they stretch I'll agree they are a bitch to get on and get just right, worth though in my opinion.