Come and have a go if you think your hard enough !!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ok are you sitting comfortably..... then I’ll begin
On the back of recent events this thread has been coming for a while ..
This is due to the grief I get off mainly I’m sad to say “SingleMales “ on this site ,I fail to see why other than we are chasing the same things, from memory it’s never been been couples or single females .... ? maybe one ex member...
I like banter and a laugh as much as the next person , it’s why I’m here for a fun time but from time to time single males seem to want to try to causes issues,or bad mouth me to other members, yes I have been told it happens , so today I have to my interpretation been openly threatened on a thread .... you can go find it if you choose, it’s my interpretation it wasn’t banter ... you may read it differently...
So here’s your chance a thread where you can if you have the balls get it out in the open ... every issue on the table ..
There is a caveat ( I believe thats the word )
Please feel free to say what you want but I will reply and I will be brutally honest with my reply whether you like it or not .. so #comeandhaveagoifyouthinkyourhardenough

11 November 2019
Ok are you sitting comfortably..... then I’ll begin
On the back of recent events this thread has been coming for a while ..
This is due to the grief I get off mainly I’m sad to say “SingleMales “ on this site ,I fail to see why other than we are chasing the same things, from memory it’s never been been couples or single females .... ? maybe one ex member...
I like banter and a laugh as much as the next person , it’s why I’m here for a fun time but from time to time single males seem to want to try to causes issues,or bad mouth me to other members, yes I have been told it happens , so today I have to my interpretation been openly threatened on a thread .... you can go find it if you choose, it’s my interpretation it wasn’t banter ... you may read it differently...
So here’s your chance a thread where you can if you have the balls get it out in the open ... every issue on the table ..
There is a caveat ( I believe thats the word )
Please feel free to say what you want but I will reply and I will be brutally honest with my reply whether you like it or not .. so #comeandhaveagoifyouthinkyourhardenough
Grow up mate,spoilt boy?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Grow up mate,spoilt boy?
You think I should grow up , since you joined this site you have done nothing but misquote , reply with absolute nonsense to your own post , you went to the birthday bash or didn’t because you booked the wrong hotel and were stupid enough not to want to listen to the help you were being given by me and others , you then start slagging off the members and site because you, didn’t have the sense to google where the club was and get a taxi ....
And if anyone is reading this I will direct them to the “sexual thoughts “ threads to see your comments ....
They can then make up their own minds if I need to grow up but making threats on a thread as far as I am concerned is not on .... if any one needs to take a long hard look at themselves it’s you !!!!!!!

11 November 2019
You think I should grow up , since you joined this site you have done nothing but misquote , reply with absolute nonsense to your own post , you went to the birthday bash or didn’t because you booked the wrong hotel and were stupid enough not to want to listen to the help you were being given by me and others , you then start slagging off the members and site because you, didn’t have the sense to google where the club was and get a taxi ....
And if anyone is reading this I will direct them to the “sexual thoughts “ threads to see your comments ....
They can then make up their own minds if I need to grow up but making threats on a thread as far as I am concerned is not on .... if any one needs to take a long hard look at themselves it’s you !!!!!!!
?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I couldn't find it. Gutted ?? x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I scrolled down, getting ready to read through about 30 pages of Mp kicking off. Absolute let down. And I can't find the sexual thoughts thread, that he said he would direct me to ?. Such an anti-climax x
No one had the sprouts to say anything ?‍♂️
When did I say I’d point you to sexual thoughts ?

• Haha
Reactions: Skippy01 and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Found sod all. 2/10 for dramatic effect.
Maybe they didn't say owt because no one actually has a problem with you, and it's all in your head? X
?…… they all had plenty to say elsewhere but when you give them the place to openly vent …. Poof ? they all disappeared… ?
Anyway thanks for dragging this one back up ….. it’s been nice and quiet lately ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Skippy01
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
?…… they all had plenty to say elsewhere but when you give them the place to openly vent …. Poof ? they all disappeared… ?
Anyway thanks for dragging this one back up ….. it’s been nice and quiet lately ?
No worries duck ?. Glad I could liven things up for you. Even if this was the least lively thread ever ? x

• Haha
Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
No worries duck ?. Glad I could liven things up for you. Even if this was the least lively thread ever ? x
Stirring the pot as usual ?
Hocus Pocus Witch GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Skippy01