Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Complaints Section And Complaints Procedure..

Discussion in 'FAQ's, Help & Suggestions' started by Admin, 29 March 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Hello Sexy Peeps,

As you know, the site is continuously growing, with that it also means some problems may arise too.
    We do all we can to ensure the safety of our members/you, things such as restricted gallery access until images are uploaded (to try and deter pic collectors), notices on accounts that nag members to complete their profiles, a fully extensive blocking system - and report buttons everywhere, from media to your profile posts.

One thing we would like to propose is a complaints system and complaints procedure.
    You can of course report a member from posts they make to actually reporting from their profile, but this proposal is slightly different to that and extends that capability.

What we are suggesting is to further enhance your security and safety here, whereby you can have your own dedicated space on the forums, where if you should have a complaint about anyone on the site, you can make a post and only yourself and myself see the post.
    You will not see anyone else's post and you are complaining about the said member directly to myself.

This gives you an area to explain, expand and justify why you are complaining about that member in total privacy.
    Also this can include behaviour towards you both on and off the site.

So have a think and let us know, would this be something you would use if you needed to complain about someone, for whatever reasons you have - if they behaved inappropriately towards you, both on and off the site?

Again it would be completely safe secure, discreet and confidential. It would also mean you have a space here where you can share your concerns about member behaviour towards you.
    This is to further enhance your safety - while with us.

Over to you.... Opinions please..

Many thanks
    Admin :) x

• Like Like x 3
  2. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

Cracking idea (y)(y)xx

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anything that offers a safety net for members can only be a good thing. Steve

• Like Like x 2
  4. Crezy

Crezy PV Sprtr

Sounds good to me, could deter some problems by making it a cache of 2 weeks to get photo verified or your off,

• Like Like x 2
  5. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

I tentatively like this idea.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Admin

Care to elaborate? ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lola

Lola PV

I would definitely use it and I think it's a great idea. I do feel it could make a lot of extra work for you as the site gets bigger and bigger though.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Admin

Okay point taken - but not a problem at all. This is not about my work load and as the site expands so will the staff. :)
    Also it doesn't matter about extra work for us. This is why we are here. Honestly.. (y) x

• Like Like x 3
  9. Therapon

Therapon Admin Admin Sprtr

I think it's a great idea and an important way that the members can voice any concerns they have. Unless people are prepared to tell you they have had some problem then you cannot deal with it. I also think it's important people do use this, why - because by doing so you are helping to keep this site safe and possible saving someone else from having to suffer the same problems.
    I'm not suggesting this is used as a general area to bitch about people but if used correctly it could save someone from real harm.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Admin

Oooh BibaBitchfest could be fun....... :whistle:
    Yes I hear you.. thank you x

Exactly this. It says it all! (y) ^^

• Like Like x 2
  11. Love lov
    Love it....nuff said. We need something like this. Xxxxx

• Like Like x 2
  12. One min hun.. i have visitors. X

• Like Like x 3
  13. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

its an excellant idea and one which i approve of 100%

• Like Like x 3
  14. You n me both chick xxx

• Like Like x 4
  15. Lola

Lola PV

That's so kind of you to put so much heart and time into us all.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Admin

You're most welcome Miss Lola, it's what we are here for honestly.. It's to help the site, the community.. all of us. x

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

This I think is a good idea since often it's a load of little things someone has said that upsets.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Steed99

Steed99 Oldest Swinger In Town PV Sprtr

The idea sounds good to me too. Anything that makes this site different and safer from others has to be good.

• Like Like x 3
  19. meandlis

No.... just kidding :p

It does seem like a good idea. A sort of logical expansion of the private meets idea that was going around the other day. My only worry is that it could be used as a whinge-athon or a name and shame tool (I realise it'll be private, but someone might try the throw-enough-mud tactic).
    But, yes, if used properly it would be a great idea (y)

• Like Like x 3
  20. Admin

Absolutely and this is exactly what I thought you were thinking.. I could see it.
    Indeed and that would be the downside.. However, with that we would use discretion and assertiveness in what we are doing - just as we do now when dealing with situations.

Right now the process seems to be; something happens > pm's are exchanged. Then phone calls follow > then perhaps more people involved > discussed with admins/staff > then action taken depending on 'evidence'
    This will improve it greatly and centralise everything.

Again as you correctly pointed out, this is a further expansion on the private meets area/suggestion too. (y)

With mud slinging and name and shame, anyone doing so will be dealt with swiftly - so they may wish to consider this before raising anything to our concerns.
    It's there to protect and help people yes, but if abused they themselves could end up being banned...And who wants to be banned from a site like this?
    So the answer here is - think before hitting submit.
    I will be making this crystal clear in the said section, if it goes ahead. :)

• Like Like x 4
  21. meandlis

OK, that's good enough for me. I'm on board.
    Sometimes, I forget how different this site is (y)

• Like Like x 4
  22. Ok as an admin here.. At the moment complaints come in various shapes and forms. Some in chat, some in messages.. some on threads some on specific photos.. and specific profiles.
    I do sometimes find myself dealing with a complaint in chat, some warranted some not. When someone is desperate to get my attention elsewhere, to perhaps deal with.. something more important. Basically all over the place. Excellent idea.. and a centralised complaints area... thus ensuring complaints get dealt with swiftly. Dealt with by only sensai? Yey!!! Does this mean more play time for moi? Winner winner chicken dinner. :D xx

• Like Like x 4
  23. Re tom pepper allegations.. im sure things would be dug dealt delved into.. before any action was taken much the same way as they are now. ;) two sides n'all that. X

• Like Like x 4
  24. [HIDE=3,4,5,20,2,7]
    For what it's worth my tuppence....
    Admin and Pearls have recently helped me in an incident that had left me scared and shaken, so much so that I wanted to leave here (so you don't try and second guess who you can and can't trust here, it was my own (ex) partner, G). Without them I wouldn't still be here (SS......no more dramatic than that!) the fact that they have been able to offer help in a practical way and support in a professional way has helped me find my confidence again. (Along with lots of other SS family members)
    A place/forum where you can go to for advice, help, or something more practical is something I am all for. You never know when you might need someone on your side and you never know when things may change between you and someone you trust.
    x
    [/HIDE]

Last edited by a moderator: 8 April 2016
    • Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice