Confidence....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Not quite that old chestnut really.. but does swinging give you more confidence?
Even if you've not yet swung and just for now, having chats online, swapping pics, building up rapport - does it give you more confidence about yourself/yourselves?

Do you suddenly realise; well I am sexy, I am attractive - I can still pull! :D ;)
Does it make you feel good when someone comments on your profile, status, photos... or do you still feel embarrassed maybe?

There is a definite fact here, at least in my humble opinion, that swinging and even chatting alone, boosts confidence like never before. You get a huge boost from having that attention and pleasantries.

Over to you.. :love: ;) x

D

Deleted member 1030

Not quite that old chestnut really.. but does swinging give you more confidence?
Even if you've not yet swung and just for now, having chats online, swapping pics, building up rapport - does it give you more confidence about yourself/yourselves?

Do you suddenly realise; well I am sexy, I am attractive - I can still pull! :D ;)
Does it make you feel good when someone comments on your profile, status, photos... or do you still feel embarrassed maybe?

There is a definite fact here, at least in my humble opinion, that swinging and even chatting alone, boosts confidence like never before. You get a huge boost from having that attention and pleasantries.

Over to you.. :love: ;) x
Yes, I found that swinging gave me more confidence about myself. Not just while swinging, either. I felt better talking to all sorts of people, in all aspects of my life.

Reactions: Ahabs and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

Unfortunately it's made me feel so unattractive.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have said on more than one occasion, I know your probably bored of it now but I have never been confident with women all my life .... I did bury my head in the sand for too many years believing I didn’t need it ... I will be 53 in a few weeks every day I think why didn’t I do more .... before joining SS always around Christmas I joined dating sites and some rather seedy instashag sites let’s face it if you get no attention on an instashag site it makes you feel totally unattractive to anyone...
Since joining SS the ladies here have really boosted my ego with their compliments and comments on pictures I post I know I do loads :eek: but something I thought I would never do , putting myself in the shop window so to speak , never had confidence in how I look always felt unattractive to anyone , I still find myself being tongue tied when I meet or talk to anyone on the phone , but I have found it easier as time goes on .... even if i do sound like a demented fool sometimes .....
I try to post a status every day , even if I do steal other people’s words ... but just a good morning has an fantastic effect on how I feel ...
I do agree it’s an amazing boost when someone wants to chat and even meet ... let alone taking them to bed ....:smoking:

D

Deleted member 3175

It’s given me more confidence. Since joining this great site I have to say it’s brought me out of my comfort zone and given me the opportunity to do things I would never have dreamed of.
I had some confidence I could talk to anyone but it was more of a facade, more of a shield that I used to hide my insecurities. But now the chats, the flirting and the messages we get has made me realise we’re all different and sexy in our way and other people see that, something that I’ve never realised before. :X3:;)
S xx

25 July 2016
I have said on more than one occasion, I know your probably bored of it now but I have never been confident with women all my life .... I did bury my head in the sand for too many years believing I didn’t need it ... I will be 53 in a few weeks every day I think why didn’t I do more .... before joining SS always around Christmas I joined dating sites and some rather seedy instashag sites let’s face it if you get no attention on an instashag site it makes you feel totally unattractive to anyone...
Since joining SS the ladies here have really boosted my ego with their compliments and comments on pictures I post I know I do loads :eek: but something I thought I would never do , putting myself in the shop window so to speak , never had confidence in how I look always felt unattractive to anyone , I still find myself being tongue tied when I meet or talk to anyone on the phone , but I have found it easier as time goes on .... even if i do sound like a demented fool sometimes .....
I try to post a status every day , even if I do steal other people’s words ... but just a good morning has an fantastic effect on how I feel ...
I do agree it’s an amazing boost when someone wants to chat and even meet ... let alone taking them to bed ....:smoking:
As far as I can see it looks very much like you have confidence or you wouldn't have written on here. I agree 100% with you about the ladies (both single and married ) they can boost your confidence when they make a comment about a pic or send a message that's why I personally stay here although I don't interact as much as you do I know what you mean.. Anyway keep up with the (cheeky) coments on the pics as I myself enjoy reading them (y)

Reactions: MP386 and Therapon
D

Deleted member 6684

The connection as @MP386 said is a definite confidence boost. Seeing an unread msg and to click and see that someone you fancy as an eye candy or a lover ...Is a big big big confidence boost.

14 January 2018
City
Belfast
I've struggled with physical confidence all my adult life and I am a survivor of repeated bouts of anorexia. I've gained a lot of weight in the past year and while I feel very unconfident in my current state, swinging has definitely made me feel more confident in my own skin and has helped me enormously in my recovery.

Ultimately though beauty is only skin deep and I'm always confident in my personality and my outlook on life.

Reactions: PaintedDreams
10 May 2018
City
London
:love:
I've struggled with physical confidence all my adult life and I am a survivor of repeated bouts of anorexia. I've gained a lot of weight in the past year and while I feel very unconfident in my current state, swinging has definitely made me feel more confident in my own skin and has helped me enormously in my recovery.

Ultimately though beauty is only skin deep and I'm always confident in my personality and my outlook on life.

Well having admired you a while now I think you look bloody amazing

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

From what I have seen you are a very sexy lady with a fantastic figure you do look stunning in every photo .. ;)

D

Deleted member 9976

I dont think I have met one female swinger who has not at some time explained an insecurity of theirs usually their bodies,
usually without foundation.

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Before Neil, I had so many body hang-ups to the point of hating every inch of what I saw in the mirror but that was down to being put down by my ex but now I love what I see and ss has only made my confidence grow stronger

Vxxx

Reactions: Leonidas480
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I've being cautious about answering this tread since a few things have really knocked my confidence lately and it could easier turn in to a bit of a moan.

Yes of course when someone shows attraction towards me it helps my confidence as someone of you guys know I struggle with body confidence and rarely feel attractive or sexy mainly because of how my body carries it's extra weight and my general bad skin.

20 February 2018
City
Derby

I don't think anyone from looking at your pictures would think you lack confidence Jessica. You look incredible! x But it's really refreshing to read such honesty. So great to read all the positive posts on this thread :)

14 January 2018
City
Belfast
I don't think anyone from looking at your pictures would think you lack confidence Jessica. You look incredible! x But it's really refreshing to read such honesty. So great to read all the positive posts on this thread :)
Thank you. This time last year I was skin and bone only. It's really important to remember that no matter the outward projection, each of us have our own insecurities. It's just great we can all appreciate each other!

Reactions: Carpediem2008
14 January 2018
City
Belfast
Thank you. This time last year I was skin and bone only. It's really important to remember that no matter the outward projection, each of us have our own insecurities. It's just great we can all appreciate each other!
That's me 13 months ago. Stronger, happier and healthier now!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180501-232232.jpg
    Screenshot_20180501-232232.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 67