Consent?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Debs and I have just been talking about consent. Now, the way we play might be a bit unorthodox in that I arrange things, surprise her with them and she gets to enjoy them ? (she has a safeword but we really don't want her to have to use it, she hasn't yet)

The problem we have is proving consent, obviously people wouldn't be able to talk to her on the phone or whatever beforehand as that would spoil the surprise so we are trying to find a way around the problem.

What if......... someone known and respected on the forums spoke to Debs, got reassurance that she was happy to play that way, trusted me to arrange things etc.?

That person could then be used as a reference.

Would that work?
Would anyone volunteer?
Is there a better way?

Steve

W

Wheels85

Debs and I have just been talking about consent. Now, the way we play might be a bit unorthodox in that I arrange things, surprise her with them and she gets to enjoy them ? (she has a safeword but we really don't want her to have to use it, she hasn't yet)

The problem we have is proving consent, obviously people wouldn't be able to talk to her on the phone or whatever beforehand as that would spoil the surprise so we are trying to find a way around the problem.

What if......... someone known and respected on the forums spoke to Debs, got reassurance that she was happy to play that way, trusted me to arrange things etc.?

That person could then be used as a reference.

Would that work?
Would anyone volunteer?
Is there a better way?

Steve

Very interesting this. As long as Deb's is happy for you to arrange meets as surprise doesn't know when or who then maybe put that as part of your bio on the profile. But also in the verifications you receive it would be reassuring to potential meets that they can see in your verifications that this is how you work.

Hope this helps

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Very interesting this. As long as Deb's is happy for you to arrange meets as surprise doesn't know when or who then maybe put that as part of your bio on the profile. But also in the verifications you receive it would be reassuring to potential meets that they can see in your verifications that this is how you work.

Hope this helps

Both good points I'm going to get Debs to post a paragraph on our profile. People could then speak to her without revealing the details of what I'm arranging and she can just confirm what she has written :)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Your a couple and yes some of the things you arrange are unusual, but I would guess Debs trusts you 100% to make sure what’s being arranged is safe ....
Trust is part of this lifestyle I think , so I would assume that the person/persons are fully aware of the situation and would trust that you that she has consented to whatever you arrange ....
Using a independent person to verify Debs consent , I could see that working ...
if you need a volunteer I’d be happy to ... the only thing with that is a single Male would people trust what I say .... maybe a lady would be better as a reference ??

19 March 2015
We could potentially help too as we’d be completely neutral. In as much as there’d be no agenda.
Totally see where you’re coming from with this. But yes some interesting replies!

Reactions: Colin and MP386
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
if you need a volunteer I’d be happy to ... the only thing with that is a single Male would people trust what I say .... maybe a lady would be better as a reference ??

Thank's mate, actually a reference from a single guy would be very useful. As you'll see below we have added a bit to our profile. Give us a ring and talk to Debs :)

We could potentially help too as we’d be completely neutral. In as much as there’d be no agenda.
Totally see where you’re coming from with this. But yes some interesting replies!

Thanks guys, I think that would be a great help. I'll pm our number, maybe you could ring and have a chat.

We've added the following to our profile:

PS by Debs
Steve arranges a lot of our meets totally without my knowledge. I'm happy for him to do this and I trust him 100%. I am quite happy to confirm this by phone but please, if you speak to me, I will confirm this but I don't need to know any other details about you, what is going to happen or even when