Contracts

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We don't have one and I'm not really sure why anyone would need one but then I have never looked at this aspect of BDSM in detail.
We are looking at it, something I have always been interested but for some reason his nibs is a little slow in drawing one up :hmm:

26 October 2018
Are they actually worth the paper they are written on ? If a relationship turned sour and either party claimed assault or worse ! Would they stand up in court ?

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Are they actually worth the paper they are written on ? If a relationship turned sour and either party claimed assault or worse ! Would they stand up in court ?
People can if they wish actually download a non binding contract online ,but no they have no impact in a court of law

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

No, they are not legal contracts just a set of agreed roles, responsibilities, rules and rights etc. I suppose they help to define the relationship by getting the individuals to discuss what they both want and expect but I'm not convinced putting that detail in a document is necessary unless you want to wave those rules around is one side breaks them. I'm not convinced as many bdsm relationships continue to grow so unless it's kept current I can't see the point of them. However that is my personal opinion and if others find this adds something to the dynamics of their relationship then, for them it has to be a worthwile objective.