Coronavirus

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Why does the world care more about people who die of covid than people who die of other causes which are deadlier and more common?
Ever lost anyone to it?
I think we all care when people die, but this is an invisible enemy isn’t it. That’s seemingly passed around with no logic as to how, what where and why. It’s a bastard of a thing. Indiscriminate.
But also yes people are dying of diseases and illnesses atm that could be treated.
Calculated risks play an element here sadly.

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
This is a WORLD War... albeit a chemical one.

It IS NOT going to end in a few months, people need to stay aware that this is the BIGGEST killer of our lives!

If you choose not to take it seriously, then on your own head be it... the silent killer is all around us.

• Haha
Reactions: Guru G and Pearls
17 September 2020
Ever lost anyone to it?
I think we all care when people die, but this is an invisible enemy isn’t it. That’s seemingly passed around with no logic as to how, what where and why. It’s a bastard of a thing. Indiscriminate.
But also yes people are dying of diseases and illnesses atm that could be treated.
Calculated risks play an element here sadly.
No but I've lost someone to dementia yet there is not anywhere near as much funding or prevention to help with it and is 100x deadlier. This covid bullshit is an absolute farce, if they really wanted to make a difference make drinking and smoking illegal. Cap off the sugar in all products to a certain amount. Fund gyms so people can use them for free.

All this lockdown nonsense is just incredibly stupid

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
No but I've lost someone to dementia yet there is not anywhere near as much funding or prevention to help with it and is 100x deadlier. This covid bullshit is an absolute farce, if they really wanted to make a difference make drinking and smoking illegal. Cap off the sugar in all products to a certain amount. Fund gyms so people can use them for free.

All this lockdown nonsense is just incredibly stupid

Quite possibly the most irresponsible comment of the year ?

Coronavirus is killing people and you call it bullshit?

Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
This is a WORLD War... albeit a chemical one.

It IS NOT going to end in a few months, people need to stay aware that this is the BIGGEST killer of our lives!

If you choose not to take it seriously, then on your own head be it... the silent killer is all around us.
The biggest killer around have you ever heard of cancer ? ?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Nothing to be bailed out on I haven't said anything that's wrong. The amount of resources they have used to fight this could be put to much better use
You were on here the other week,shitting yourself because you felt so ill.You were kicking off because a test was missing.That test was just one of the resources that we have needed during this pandemic.I don't see how you can be so annoyed at something that you,yourself have had to take advantage of x

17 September 2020
You were on here the other week,shitting yourself because you felt so ill.You were kicking off because a test was missing.That test was just one of the resources that we have needed during this pandemic.I don't see how you can be so annoyed at something that you,yourself have had to take advantage of x
Shitting myself ? Ok then ? I had to take the test for work not because I gave a shit ? easily because they're crippling a country over disease when they could be using all these resources to prevent diseases that kill 10x what corona does

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Shitting myself ? Ok then ? I had to take the test for work not because I gave a shit ? easily because they're crippling a country over disease when they could be using all these resources to prevent diseases that kill 10x what corona does
You mean like heart disease?the number 1 killer in the world, with yearly funding budget of around 6 billion and a further 200 billion in costs? Or cancer which is has one of the highest charity based funding? Yh fucking hell.they should really do more ? But you continue to think its bullshit..but as a 2x cancer survivor with no immune system,I will stay in my bubble and let them waste as much resources as they want x.

17 September 2020
You mean like heart disease?the number 1 killer in the world, with yearly funding budget of around 6 billion and a further 200 billion in costs? Or cancer which is has one of the highest charity based funding? Yh fucking hell.they should really do more ? But you continue to think its bullshit..but as a 2x cancer survivor with no immune system,I will stay in my bubble and let them waste as much resources as they want x.
Get off google for a start. Secondly there are diseases out there which have 90% and above death rate that get fuck all funding whatsoever. Wht not invest in diseases like that which will kill everyone who gets it instead of a disease that kills 1% of them. Lockdown is bullshit simple as and you do that while all small businesses, restaurant and pub owners lose their business because the people in charge are retarded x

• Wow
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Get off google for a start. Secondly there are diseases out there which have 90% and above death rate that get fuck all funding whatsoever. Wht not invest in diseases like that which will kill everyone who gets it instead of a disease that kills 1% of them. Lockdown is bullshit simple as and you do that while all small businesses, restaurant and pub owners lose their business because the people in charge are retarded x
If the fucking idiots who think how you think , did what was asked of them, in the first place,then the small businesses would be a lot better off.The people in charge ain't to blame,it's the selfish cunts who think the rules shouldn't apply to them because "it's a 1% death rate" so they're safe.Fuck the grannies or the seriously ill.I need to go to a pub or an underground rave or meet up for a quick fuck. I get what you're saying about funding should be widely available for all diseases,but at this present time there is no competition.A deadly killer has come out of nowhere,no one was prepared no one has experienced this and the main goal is to prioritise the cost of life .over the cost of businesses.But no point arguing with you because you think you're right so i'll give up now lol x

17 September 2020
If the fucking idiots who think how you think , did what was asked of them, in the first place,then the small businesses would be a lot better off.The people in charge ain't to blame,it's the selfish cunts who think the rules shouldn't apply to them because "it's a 1% death rate" so they're safe.Fuck the grannies or the seriously ill.I need to go to a pub or an underground rave or meet up for a quick fuck. I get what you're saying about funding should be widely available for all diseases,but at this present time there is no competition.A deadly killer has come out of nowhere,no one was prepared no one has experienced this and the main goal is to prioritise the cost of life .over the cost of businesses.But no point arguing with you because you think you're right so i'll give up now lol x
No it's not. This disease is not preventable when everyone has to go to work and supermarket to survive. No matter what it's going to spread like wildfire so fucking pointless shutting everything down when everyone is allowed to do what they want in work and shipping anyway. I'm allowed to play football with 30 boys ffs it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. People die that's life there I have ever seen anywhere near as much effort going into stopping people dying than with this I don't understand why they care so much about covid deaths that's my point. I'm always right you know this x

• Wow
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
No it's not. This disease is not preventable when everyone has to go to work and supermarket to survive. No matter what it's going to spread like wildfire so fucking pointless shutting everything down when everyone is allowed to do what they want in work and shipping anyway. I'm allowed to play football with 30 boys ffs it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. People die that's life there I have ever seen anywhere near as much effort going into stopping people dying than with this I don't understand why they care so much about covid deaths that's my point. I'm always right you know this x
Well I can safely say the effort in keeping people with cancer alive,is on the same level! You could have just said that Lockdown is a mess and makes no difference with the rules set out.Instead of wording it like you couldn't give a fuck about covid.Sometimes bluntness isn't the right way to go.Because I adore you I will say you're a fucking idiot and to think about wording things right x

19 March 2015
Didn’t realise that you could catch:
Cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease ... et al through having a conversation with someone. Silly me ?

G I get your point about other illnesses that need more help and control etc and medicine.
But none of the diseases spread through human contact and kill indiscriminately in a way that coronavirus does.
The nature of how and why it spreads, is why it’s a medical emergency.

Yes supermarkets have to roll on, we still have to survive.
But utter fuckwits who think this is BS and wander about the place, breaking rules, not listening because they think it’s bull - are the exact fucking reason why people are contracting it and dying from it.
Even those who are not old or vulnerable.

19 March 2015
Stats to back this up mate? In its virility I mean too. With how quickly it’s killed and so sharply.

17 September 2020
Well I can safely say the effort in keeping people with cancer alive,is on the same level! You could have just said that Lockdown is a mess and makes no difference with the rules set out.Instead of wording it like you couldn't give a fuck about covid.Sometimes bluntness isn't the right way to go.Because I adore you I will say you're a fucking idiot and to think about wording things right x
My point isnt that I don't give a fuck people have died from covid, it's that the government font give a fuck about people dying from alot more serious diseases

17 September 2020
Didn’t realise that you could catch:
Cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease ... et al through having a conversation with someone. Silly me ?

G I get your point about other illnesses that need more help and control etc and medicine.
But none of the diseases spread through human contact and kill indiscriminately in a way that coronavirus does.
The nature of how and why it spreads, is why it’s a medical emergency.

Yes supermarkets have to roll on, we still have to survive.
But utter fuckwits who think this is BS and wander about the place, breaking rules, not listening because they think it’s bull - are the exact fucking reason why people are contracting it and dying from it.
Even those who are not old or vulnerable.
I didnt say you could, that isnt my point.

Do you think that the disease has spread more from people being blase about it or because 100 of thousands are shopping and going to work ?

Reactions: Pearls