Couple To Brink In A Male

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 December 2017
City
Gateshead
I just want to say something and just be open.
If a couple was up for me to join them. Me myself, would have to get on with the male and have an understanding that I would only do what he agrees to. I would care to much for his feelings and would only be happy doin it if I see him happy and enjoying it. I know it must be hard to see another man deep dicking your wife.

Hope I have made sense. Xxx

Reactions: The-Gent and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok with couples most single people forget there is two in a relationship, of course we see this all the time. It's great always commenting on media of the female half of the relationship but what about how her husband feels. Men do tend to forget there are two people here and when you meet you have to respect both parties, if a couple want someone to join them then the best advice I can give is always talk to them both, refer to them both in comments. If the husband gets to know you then he'll feel much better when he sees you giving his wife one :D or vice versa :whistle:

4 December 2017
City
Gateshead
Ok with couples most single people forget there is two in a relationship, of course we see this all the time. It's great always commenting on media of the female half of the relationship but what about how her husband feels. Men do tend to forget there are two people here and when you meet you have to respect both parties, if a couple want someone to join them then the best advice I can give is always talk to them both, refer to them both in comments. If the husband gets to know you then he'll feel much better when he sees you giving his wife one :D or vice versa :whistle:[/
New way of putting it.
sorry :(

D

Deleted member 3657

It's great you've found the forums and put this post up, it gets others to notice you and hopefully find the friends you're after. Purely a personal opinion though but using the term "deep dicking his wife" is not one I would use per se and I'm sure the members here who you're trying to attract may prefer a different way to put it.
Just a personal opinion and something to note maybe mate? Good luck.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
4 December 2017
City
Gateshead
It was the wrong way to put it, I know. I had just been reading an article. Which said those words and it must of just stuck in my head :(

Reactions: Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It's great you are considering the man in this as a few do forget on here that Neil exists so I do politely have to say it's not just me there is my partner Neil. Yes getting to know both in a couple is the way to go and then good things happen if you all get on and click. (y)

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

@NEDave . It depends entirely. Some couples she loves the girls and doesn't want a guy, some couples want guys. In my years as a single I chatted to many either online or at club's. Some liked to see her play with a girl but not so keen on guys, some were cool with both, and some guys loved witnessing their girl getting taken hard n long but one two or more guys. I need to be comfortable with the guy, my only no no is that idea "sit back mate while I show you how much more she enjoys me"... I am not a cuckold...