Couples Together Or Not

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 November 2017
I don't understand this one myself. For me and Kinkij swinging is a huge act of trust and commitment, we can have fun singly or as a couple and we know we'll come home to each other.
In my opinion if you are part of the swinging lifestyle without your partner knowing about it then it isn't truly swinging

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Real couples swinging together or with definite knowledge of swinging singly is fine.. swinging with someone and then having a partner at home who believes all is well and they are in a monogamous relationship is just straight up cheating

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Problem is if the RL partner finds out then you could well get dragged into a shitty situation and the cheated on person could decide to make your life a living hell. I can just picture some swivel eyed loon partner showing up on our doorstep shouting the odds that we shagged is wife. No thanks we will give it a miss.

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
Problem is if the RL partner finds out then you could well get dragged into a shitty situation and the cheated on person could decide to make your life a living hell. I can just picture some swivel eyed loon partner showing up on our doorstep shouting the odds that we shagged is wife. No thanks we will give it a miss.
thats what i told them dont want to get caight up in that

bex x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
If you are having sex with other men/women and going home to a partner who knows nothing about it and never has then its not swinging that is an affair.

Vxxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We have played with a couple who both swing together but Lew didn't think that they actually lived together which they do otherwise We probably wouldn't have asked. We were looking for a single guy at that time so I asked whether they played separately. He said not and that his partner wasn't really for staying in the lifestyle either but he wanted to. When I asked whether she would let him continue he said not but that he felt that things were not good between them anyway and that he wouldn't be with her much longer so he was happy to play alone. We both said straight away that there was no way we were going down that route. Besides his partner is lovely and we have recently crossed paths in a work context.

11 April 2018
City
Blaydon
My partner has and will hopefully soon be joining me again. The thing is she suffers with croans and goes through stages and at the minute she suffering from a flare up. Now I wasn't sure at first but talking things over she's encouraged me to continue during this period, to meet new people and have some fun. Since going solo I've met with a few females/ couples and always report back to my partner who enjoys hearing about them.

Reactions: Therapon
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
My partner has and will hopefully soon be joining me again. The thing is she suffers with croans and goes through stages and at the minute she suffering from a flare up. Now I wasn't sure at first but talking things over she's encouraged me to continue during this period, to meet new people and have some fun. Since going solo I've met with a few females/ couples and always report back to my partner who enjoys hearing about them.
at least she knows and hopefully once she is feeling better will join you. its all about honesty and being open.

bex

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
opions please we have come across couples that swing together but have partners in rl that do not know what they do.
we are not keen on this. what does anybody else think ?
fwb are fine as no one else is involved apart from them.
we have come across this on another site sorry
Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Well, tbperfectlyh, I do get an extra special kick out of fucking married/partnered guys. Gay/straight/whatever I don't care. I just want to borrow your other half for a bit... :lol:

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Well, tbperfectlyh, I do get an extra special kick out of fucking married/partnered guys. Gay/straight/whatever I don't care. I just want to borrow your other half for a bit... :lol:
Thinking about this, very early on in my career when I was about 17 (I was certainly at college) I had a brief fling with an older woman (48?) who was the mother of the friend of one of my friends. Met in a pub, I was wearing a suit, one thing led to another... and yes, you'd think it was some kind of teenage boy fantasy and while I didn't enjoy having sex with her that much (but you know what teenage boys are like) the killer was her husband, literally. This guy had previous, it transpired, and also a fecking shotgun. I couldn't handle the pressure and stopped going round after 3 weeks and then lived in fear all summer, expecting a midnight visit from a very angry husband.

:/

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Thinking about this, very early on in my career when I was about 17 (I was certainly at college) I had a brief fling with an older woman (48?) who was the mother of the friend of one of my friends. Met in a pub, I was wearing a suit, one thing led to another... and yes, you'd think it was some kind of teenage boy fantasy and while I didn't enjoy having sex with her that much (but you know what teenage boys are like) the killer was her husband, literally. This guy had previous, it transpired, and also a fecking shotgun. I couldn't handle the pressure and stopped going round after 3 weeks and then lived in fear all summer, expecting a midnight visit from a very angry husband.

:/
I love your honesty Diamondjoe.. & your crazy stories always make me smile, sounds like you’ve had lots of wild fun..S x

26 March 2018
City
London
If we are playing with another couple we'd prefer it if they were a 'couple' and not just fuck buddies / FWB, one of the things that we find such a turn on of playing with another couple is seeing the desire and arousal from watching your partner pleasuring / being pleasured by someone else, and I think you just won't get that same feeling if its not with another real couple.

Muse xx

19 March 2015
If we are playing with another couple we'd prefer it if they were a 'couple' and not just fuck buddies / FWB, one of the things that we find such a turn on of playing with another couple is seeing the desire and arousal from watching your partner pleasuring / being pleasured by someone else, and I think you just won't get that same feeling if its not with another real couple.

Muse xx
Yes agreed. It’s even more of a connective moment too as both yourselves and the other couple, obviously, know what makes them tick and what turns them on. A fuck buddy or FWB, will not and cannot have that same connection.
We’ve seen several times over the years, swingles trying to arrange, for example, threesomes or foursomes - made up of either one couple and two swingles or all swingles full stop.
Yes you’ll physically have fun.. no disputing that.. but that’s as far as it would go.
You’d not get the same kick from watching your partner being pleasured and vice versa x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls