Couples

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So this is for you. What annoys you both in this scene? Do you get annoyed that only the female gets attention in messages and pics?

Do you get annoyed that only the male gets attention?

I think that when there are two then two should be addressed and I see that comments made are directed to one only gets my back up.

Couples yes we are but I do believe we are left thinking sometimes we are not one unit. I may have this wrong but when you get messages of gents and ladies only referring to one then it's just not right. Disrespectful maybe.

D

Deleted member 3657

As a single guy I am very conscious of all you mentioned. I always use the term "guys" as a way of addressing both. Unless I know I am talking to either individually. However I can see how it could be frustrating when one person gets all the attention.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As a single guy I am very conscious of all you mentioned. I always use the term "guys" as a way of addressing both. Unless I know I am talking to either individually. However I can see how it could be frustrating when one person gets all the attention.
I know you do Hun and you are what single guys should be :mwah:

D

Deleted member 1030

In all honesty, we've had weird conversations with both couples and single guys. Some couples are very strange lol.

The talking to 'the female' thing does do my head in a bit, but especially when I've already told them they're talking to 'the feckin male'!!!!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
In all honesty, we've had weird conversations with both couples and single guys. Some couples are very strange lol.

The talking to 'the female' thing does do my head in a bit, but especially when I've already told them they're talking to 'the feckin male'!!!!
Sometimes females are worse than the gents as they are so..... ommm shush Pearls o_O:censored:

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
B

Bump-n-Grind

Unfortunately the scene historically tends to acknowledge the female half more than the male half, although I'm by no means suggesting it across the board, because plenty are even handed but it just seems that more people aren't.

The other thing that accompanies this is upon receiving a verification, how many couples get a " she's stunning, he's a nice guy" type verification. Annoying isn't the word

D

Deleted member 1030

Unfortunately the scene historically tends to acknowledge the female half more than the male half, although I'm by no means suggesting it across the board, because plenty are even handed but it just seems that more people aren't.

The other thing that accompanies this is upon receiving a verification, how many couples get a " she's stunning, he's a nice guy" type verification. Annoying isn't the word
We tend to get "You've got a nice arse, who's the fat lad?" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 3657

It pisses me (mr) off when we get abusive messages (not on here) saying they want to 'ruin' Mrs M etc.

Also they can't read a profile, just look at one or 2 pics and think they can send a dirty message or even send a cock pic and think Mrs will go running to them.

Disrespectful of them not to read the full profile and see if they fit what WE are looking for... but alas we are always going to get that from the 'dark side'

Here, we don't often get messages, so it's either 1) we are not everyone's cuppa tea ... or 2) the single males are more inclined to only want to message a single female?
Well I can only answer for myself obviously as a single male. I would have to disagree with your last part (purely my own thoughts) that I am happy to message both couples and single females alike, actually more inclined to message a couple as my experience from the majority of single females on sites seem to think they are an elite. They probably get so much attention (I expect from fakes) that any genuine guy who does message them either gets lost in the mass cull of messages or they always think they can do better. Here on SS the majority of my messages are with couples with only a few with single females.

L

louise1970

So this is for you. What annoys you both in this scene? Do you get annoyed that only the female gets attention in messages and pics?

Do you get annoyed that only the male gets attention?

I think that when there are two then two should be addressed and I see that comments made are directed to one only gets my back up.

Couples yes we are but I do believe we are left thinking sometimes we are not one unit. I may have this wrong but when you get messages of gents and ladies only referring to one then it's just not right. Disrespectful maybe.
If you are a couple you should be treated with the respect as a couple or am I old school wether your been approached by single women or men you don't ride swipe one to get to know the other.treat those how you expect to be treated yourself :)

Reactions: GeoffRy and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

I always try to address them together, even when speaking to just one half of a couple.
I've had couples profiles with swinging partners on other sites and had messages (surprisingly mostly were couples) that would automatically assume they were talking to me.
One thing that bugs me with couples profiles, is that the pics are mostly just the female, with perhaps one or two pics of him.
If I'm interested in meeting a couple, I wanna see him too and preferably a pic of them together.

26 July 2016
BTW, this wasn't a post asking for messages, just pointing out that we don't speak to a lot of the members as we don't think we are suitable for them.

Same here :D

It doesn't really bother me that much that my pics get no attention where as the wives gets lots , because for one she has a great body where as I'm average at best and two, the comments and likes are always from couples or single males so it's not a case that we are going to meet up and I'd ended up being that spare dick in the brothel scenario .
What does bug both of us is the messages , much like what's already been mentioned or if we get a pm in a chat room that starts off " Hi , can I speak with the female " ..... No , you can speak to us both to start with .
As already mentioned it's about respect , we wouldn't dream of contacting a couple and saying that we aren't interested in the hubby but can we please borrow your wife for a night

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
S

Stuart_69

I always approach conversations and messages as though I'm talking to the couple as one! As I'm guessing they will talk about what is being discussed anyhow.

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I always approach conversations and messages as though I'm talking to the couple as one! As I'm guessing they will talk about what is being discussed anyhow.

Ours is a joint account that we both log into at any given time so yeah all messages are seen by both of us. Xxx

Reactions: Pearls
O

olderbull

personally I prefer to treat couples equally Giving them both what they want is important
after all it`s their fantasy too.So speaking to both of them is important.

M

meet_the_fockers

Odd one to answer for me/us...
Mr F is never here..
A his vision isnt good enough..
B hes more opinionated than i, really yes really..
I do find people tend to address me, most on here know i'm the only one here..
Although i DO discuss things with him..
Especially socials... and ALWAYS meets...
He is most definately reaping the benefits.. hmmm :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Odd one to answer for me/us...
Mr F is never here..
A his vision isnt good enough..
B hes more opinionated than i, really yes really..
I do find people tend to address me, most on here know i'm the only one here..
Although i DO discuss things with him..
Especially socials... and ALWAYS meets...
He is most definately reaping the benefits.. hmmm :D
He is a little when you read this :rofl:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I always try to address both. However more often than not it seems one of the partners is more active on here in conversation and posting photos. I see mainly female photos from couples and find it difficult to leave a positive comment on the male counterpart's photo if it's , say, a cock shot for example. :)