Covid conspiracies ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Look guys

Open your minds to the truth

Vladimir Putin was in collusion with Donald Trump to win the election so once Trump won they had a few chats about how they could get rid of all the old and poor and ill people, aside from Putin and Trump of course.
A couple of years later, after all the election fixing stuff had died down, Putin talked to the only other effective communist government in the world, the Chinese, and asked if they had anything that would get rid of all of the old and infirm.
The Chinese of course jumped at the idea as they have the largest population in the world and have a wonderful track record on human rights and did their best to find a natural virus, easily transmitted and never traceable.

Sleep well :cautious:

Of course, it could all be a natural accident as viruses and bacteria mutate all the time

? N xxx

25 July 2016
I think its somthing to do with all that spraying in the sky that is still going on geoengineering my arse

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
well noticing how covid took away the summer wasnt it because the lizard people wanted to go to the beaches without a disguise for once ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Tiger