Covid conspiracies ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I heard that it was actually the CIA that developed Covid-19 and it was terrifyingly effective. Then they got hacked by the chinese who stole it and copied it. Fortunately like everything else the chinese copy it didn't work as well as the original and here we are.*

*I didn't really hear that I just made it up

• Haha
Reactions: Lips_Pearls
D

Deleted member 19022

Look guys

Open your minds to the truth

Vladimir Putin was in collusion with Donald Trump to win the election so once Trump won they had a few chats about how they could get rid of all the old and poor and ill people, aside from Putin and Trump of course.
A couple of years later, after all the election fixing stuff had died down, Putin talked to the only other effective communist government in the world, the Chinese, and asked if they had anything that would get rid of all of the old and infirm.
The Chinese of course jumped at the idea as they have the largest population in the world and have a wonderful track record on human rights and did their best to find a natural virus, easily transmitted and never traceable.

Sleep well :cautious:

Of course, it could all be a natural accident as viruses and bacteria mutate all the time

? N xxx
I know, lets blame the Russians. When will people learn. I am still married to a Russian women and the one thing I have seen over the years is at least Putin, puts his country first and won't be dictated to. About time we had a strong leader like that in this country. If you have proof that Putin and Trump conceived this then prove it .

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
I know, lets blame the Russians. When will people learn. I am still married to a Russian women and the one thing I have seen over the years is at least Putin, puts his country first and won't be dictated to. About time we had a strong leader like that in this country. If you have proof that Putin and Trump conceived this then prove it .
im sure of the video of putin and trump double teaming a bat in a hotel who then went on to have sex with other humans therefor spreading it

12 August 2019
We know there are some crackers out there but my son has just given this to me...

“Mam, I think Covid is spreading through seagulls and every time they poo on you, you get it”

Hmmm ok well at least it’s creative I guess:noidy:

What’s the best or worst or maddest theory you’ve heard?
Not so much a
We know there are some crackers out there but my son has just given this to me...

“Mam, I think Covid is spreading through seagulls and every time they poo on you, you get it”

Hmmm ok well at least it’s creative I guess:noidy:

What’s the best or worst or maddest theory you’ve heard?

This is not so much a conspiracy theory...
I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories, but there's a brilliant documentary on BBC2 about Covid. Two Chinese guys from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Malaysian flight MH370. It is thought that they were involved in the development of the virus, and were intending to disperse it around in the USA. The intelligence services discovered their plans and deliberately downed the plane. But sadly neither of them actually got on the flight though. It’s really interesting. Have a look for it on iplayer. It’s called two wongs don't make a flight.
?

No offence intended.

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Is this a conspiracy theory?

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
I heard this virus is something to do with lights. Street lights I think but can’t remember ?
I’ve got a family friend who is utterly drawn into the whole conspiracy theory thing. I’ve tried over several months to get them out of it with no luck.
They’ve well and truly swallowed the pills. Event sent me conspiracy theory videos and I’ve had to speak to her to explain it’s not real. She’s gone way too far into it and now I can’t get her out of it tbh.
Bonkers ?

10 September 2020
City
Birmingham
I’ve got a family friend who is utterly drawn into the whole conspiracy theory thing. I’ve tried over several months to get them out of it with no luck.
They’ve well and truly swallowed the pills. Event sent me conspiracy theory videos and I’ve had to speak to her to explain it’s not real. She’s gone way too far into it and now I can’t get her out of it tbh.
Bonkers ?
Is the conspiracy about street lights? ?

19 March 2015
Is the conspiracy about street lights? ?
It’s part of it. Nutters.
5G in lamp posts is the cause of it. It’s fake. It’s a plandemic. So on and on. She’s totally brainwashed now tbh. I’ve gone from trying to joke with her about it to then trying to avoid it and now being worried about it. She’s fallen for it all hook line and sinker. ? x

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
It’s part of it. Nutters.
5G in lamp posts is the cause of it. It’s fake. It’s a plandemic. So on and on. She’s totally brainwashed now tbh. I’ve gone from trying to joke with her about it to then trying to avoid it and now being worried about it. She’s fallen for it all hook line and sinker. ? x
every time she sends you a video send a debunking one there are a few good ones... the issue is all these sites tend to start turning you to extremists by whatever algorithm they use, youtube lets you see progressively more extreme videos and so on same with Facebook hell tinder keeps suggesting younger and younger looking people to you. then your stuck in a bubble where you can only ever see videos proving shit you believe in but none disproving it

19 March 2015
What a fool ??
You won’t believe it. Two days ago she forwarded me a video about David Ilcke. (A theorist). Today in the news, Twitter have finally removed his account for basically talking bollocks. Same as YouTube and FB etc - Back in May.
Globalists. NWO, the lot. She’s brainwashed by some taxi driver who must obviously be into his Rastafarian or something. ?

19 March 2015
every time she sends you a video send a debunking one there are a few good ones... the issue is all these sites tend to start turning you to extremists by whatever algorithm they use, youtube lets you see progressively more extreme videos and so on same with Facebook hell tinder keeps suggesting younger and younger looking people to you. then your stuck in a bubble where you can only ever see videos proving shit you believe in but none disproving it
Tried that. She’s gone my friend. Genuinely now. She’s completely fallen for the lot.
So much so, I’ve started saving notes of links where they’re debunking such things so I have them to send back.
It’s worrying because; once you’re down that rabbit hole, you really are gone.

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Tried that. She’s gone my friend. Genuinely now. She’s completely fallen for the lot.
So much so, I’ve started saving notes of links where they’re debunking such things so I have them to send back.
It’s worrying because; once you’re down that rabbit hole, you really are gone.
i do think there is hope for all of them to be fair but you need to do it in a way to make them not so defensive... i mean its one thing to be paranoid about governments trying to keep other governments down and control the world since well they do try to do that but when it comes to things that can be proven with facts thats another thing.... one thing i do have to point out i have noticed youtube is taking down debunking videos more than the conspiracy ones, it does seem to be automated so the ai is deciding it the way they do it but it is something to think about too since it shows they arnt training the ai enough