Covid conspiracies ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
i do think there is hope for all of them to be fair but you need to do it in a way to make them not so defensive... i mean its one thing to be paranoid about governments trying to keep other governments down and control the world since well they do try to do that but when it comes to things that can be proven with facts thats another thing.... one thing i do have to point out i have noticed youtube is taking down debunking videos more than the conspiracy ones, it does seem to be automated so the ai is deciding it the way they do it but it is something to think about too since it shows they arnt training the ai enough
Mr C, she rang me the other night in a foul mood after I sent her this:
How my mum fell for conspiracy theories

She said to me “can I ask, what ARE you trying to suggest?” ?

She’s really swallowed the pill and is now gone. She’s completely different to what she was say 3-6 months ago.
Believes all the Gates Theories, Rothchilds theories you name it.
Street lamps causing COVID-19 because of China. Purchasing £m’s of PPE all defunct but was planned. ??‍♂️
As for AI etc, that’s such a complex conversation. Especially TikTok.

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Mr C, she rang me the other night in a foul mood after I sent her this:
How my mum fell for conspiracy theories

She said to me “can I ask, what ARE you trying to suggest?” ?

She’s really swallowed the pill and is now gone. She’s completely different to what she was say 3-6 months ago.
Believes all the Gates Theories, Rothchilds theories you name it.
Street lamps causing COVID-19 because of China. Purchasing £m’s of PPE all defunct but was planned. ??‍♂️
As for AI etc, that’s such a complex conversation. Especially TikTok.

what did you reply with? im guessing something very cheeky :p

have you sent the flat earth documentary yet? I do love the point where they prove themselves wrong and pretend it never happened :p
ignoring the random wars he got to with the feminists Thunderf00t is a decent one for debunking too

i dont know like i say i do have hope that we can fix them since the more you push them away the more support they get from the crazy groups just like how cults work....

Yes i mean alot of the issues we have these days with people being blinded or convinced by one fakenews or another is the bubbles created by these trained AIs so essentially you don't see people outside your own bubble as often. but yes thats another discussion for another time

Reactions: Pearls and CocoDD
19 March 2015
what did you reply with? im guessing something very cheeky :p

have you sent the flat earth documentary yet? I do love the point where they prove themselves wrong and pretend it never happened :p
ignoring the random wars he got to with the feminists Thunderf00t is a decent one for debunking too

i dont know like i say i do have hope that we can fix them since the more you push them away the more support they get from the crazy groups just like how cults work....

Yes i mean alot of the issues we have these days with people being blinded or convinced by one fakenews or another is the bubbles created by these trained AIs so essentially you don't see people outside your own bubble as often. but yes thats another discussion for another time
I see it like this; the more we talk to them to debunk, the more reinforced they feel to argue with you to prove their stance. And yes you’re right, as a result, they feel more welcomed then - with other zombies.

I was straight tbh. I said that I can understand how easy it is to believe these things, but that they’re worded In a way so YOU see a connection and then can relate. Then, you start seeing connections between one and another. Because they’ve been written and presented to do just that.
Make you believe it’s real.

I could tell by her tone she was displeased.
But even at the end she asked me: what does philanthropist mean? ?
She’s in her 60s but falling for all this.