Covid deniers - how to deal with them.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
What do you think should be done about Covid deniers? Should they be allowed a vaccine or given treatment for example?

For instance - an entire family have been struck down with the virus, after attending an anti mask and anti vaccine march.

The news has brought to attention that these deniers walked around a hospital, filming empty out patient corridors. Well nah... they’re of course empty.
Security moved them on of course.

Some people say they should be marched around the wards with no PPE...

Education is key here I think. But it’s extremely challenging to try and convince these deniers and conspiracy theorists that they’re basically nuts.

So how would you handle them?

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
if it wasnt for the fact that the fuckers will go around spreading it more I would say throw them into the streets... but have to deal with them like everyone else only fair, to be honest, or next it'll be anyone who doesn't have a healthy diet or anyone who smokes OR anyone who breaks any health and safety next...

it doesn't help natural selection but let the idiots get treatment and still not learn fuck all

24 November 2015
Personally id drag them to a morgue to see for themselves just what covid is doing not just where we all live but globally , then let them be the one,s sitting with the families left behind explaining they,re loved one has passed away ,alone ,no comforting words of love noone to hold their hand while they take their last breath, some contracting it through no fault of their own , leaving wives, children , family members heartbroken ??

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Personally id drag them to a morgue to see for themselves just what covid is doing not just where we all live but globally , then let them be the one,s sitting with the families left behind explaining they,re loved one has passed away ,alone ,no comforting words of love noone to hold their hand while they take their last breath, some contracting it through no fault of their own , leaving wives, children , family members heartbroken ??
Thing is these people even in morgues would claim it wasn't covid but something else.

They would need to get it and badly before they change their mind, they've swallowed too much cool aid that unless they do they would still be blind to it.

24 November 2015
Thing is these people even in morgues would claim it wasn't covid but something else.

They would need to get it and badly before they change their mind, they've swallowed too much cool aid that unless they do they would still be blind to it.
True , i had a convo with a friend earlier ,she had witnessed a mass family gathering weeks before christmas then some of them went to visit their 95yr old mother and now cant get their head around why shes got covid when shes been isolating and met noone but them ,bloody retards i call them

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What do you think should be done about Covid deniers? Should they be allowed a vaccine or given treatment for example?

For instance - an entire family have been struck down with the virus, after attending an anti mask and anti vaccine march.

The news has brought to attention that these deniers walked around a hospital, filming empty out patient corridors. Well nah... they’re of course empty.
Security moved them on of course.

Some people say they should be marched around the wards with no PPE...

Education is key here I think. But it’s extremely challenging to try and convince these deniers and conspiracy theorists that they’re basically nuts.

So how would you handle them?
Anyone that denies it’s happening is just a moron , I guess it only takes a loved one of theirs to die for them to learn that maybe it is actually happening....can you educate people like that ? Not sure you can ..
But if they catch it ... will they be the first at the hospital’s demanding treatment and vaccines.... ? Of course they will .... will they be denied treatment for their views .... of course not ... that’s not the way out system works ..