Covid jab

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
I will add though,because it's already bugging me.I'm against the laminated lanyard wearers.There are millions of other people who had the same jabs,and they aint wearing their cards round their neck like a bloody medal.It's cringey ? x

I’ve not seen them ?
I haven’t seen them either!

does anyone know where I can get a lanyard from :whistle: Chuckle ? asking for a friend :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
:DAre you for or against?
I laughed yesterday at a guy on the radio who wouldn’t have the jab purely out of spite, due to the government handling of the pandemic!
I’ve had both … says it all really..?,
Anyone that refuses to have it should be tattooed across the forehead “unclean” so you know to keep a wide berth.. :tiphat:
so it’s all going to be “you show me yours and I’ll show you mine “ ?

26 July 2016
I'm for it!

I heard of a hairdresser in the US who refused to serve those who have had the vaccine, because the vaccinated can spread it. Absolute bullshido, but there we go xD
While I agree that refusing to serve people who've been vaccinated is stupid I should point out that having the covid vaccine will not stop you getting covid just as the flu vaccine does not stop you getting flu but your immune system is better able to deal with the virus and reduces, note reduces and not eliminates the chance you could pass on the virus.

At the end of the day it's all about reducing the risks in life, if you think having the vaccine increases your chance of reaching old age, go for it but don't knock those that for what ever reason choose not to have the vaccine.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
While I agree that refusing to serve people who've been vaccinated is stupid I should point out that having the covid vaccine will not stop you getting covid just as the flu vaccine does not stop you getting flu but your immune system is better able to deal with the virus and reduces, note reduces and not eliminates the chance you could pass on the virus.

At the end of the day it's all about reducing the risks in life, if you think having the vaccine increases your chance of reaching old age, go for it but don't knock those that for what ever reason choose not to have the vaccine.
I think the only thing knocked are the crazy conspiracies with some being clearly deluded ?

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool

Thanks for speaking up. I'd just like to point out that I wasn't criticising anyone who would choose to forgo the vaccine, I was merely criticising flawed logic. That said, the person has as much right to that as everyone else does to their opinions.

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I’ve had both … says it all really..?,
Anyone that refuses to have it should be tattooed across the forehead “unclean” so you know to keep a wide berth.. :tiphat:
so it’s all going to be “you show me yours and I’ll show you mine “ ?
This is off topic, but I kind of hope this whole thing will get more people talking about sexual health statuses too... Probably a bit much to hope for though!

Edit: fixing a typo