Covid news

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It seems to be everywhere this morning, along with many others I thought numbers would reduce after such a roll out of this vaccine, now I’m starting to doubt the effects of it.
Should there be so many new cases and if that’s the norm now then is this what the future looks like?
Why is the Uk so high with new cases?
Do you think the jab is now wearing off or was it no so effective in the first place?
Were we too quick to stop certain restrictions like face coverings and social distancing?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Have people got the attitude of, double jabbed I’m safe like we see in profile info. Having sex with strangers is safe from covid due to the vaccine!
Some people probably believe that but you can still catch it as with other stuff ?
The wider spread is probably not helped by those that refuse to have the vaccine, look at other diseases when people don’t have vaccines the cases rise ….
The vaccines help to reduce the effects .
Cases went up last winter as well when temperatures started dropping so probably no surprise that it’s happening again …
As for effectiveness I’ve booked to have a booster at the end of the month …
So I’ll be triple jabbed ? like being in “Fort Knox” ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Some people probably believe that but you can still catch it as with other stuff ?
The wider spread is probably not helped by those that refuse to have the vaccine, look at other diseases when people don’t have vaccines the cases rise ….
The vaccines help to reduce the effects .
Cases went up last winter as well when temperatures started dropping so probably no surprise that it’s happening again …
As for effectiveness I’ve booked to have a booster at the end of the month …
So I’ll be triple jabbed ? like being in “Fort Knox” ?
Almost fifty thousand new cases, surely it can’t be all non vaccinated? Will the booster make a difference?
Or are people thick as shit to think they’re invincible? ?

• Wow
Reactions: MP386
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Don't forget as with last year they opened the universities again, meaning fuck knows what kind of deseases are spreading from those kids ignoring the STIs and with schools aswell ...
Students are just trying to get through uni and it has to be that age group that I think have seriously suffered. As for kiddies, they’re innocent and have no control over restrictions, they need an education. I just think this vaccine isn’t as good as what was made out and it look grim out there.

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Ipswich has the highest rate in the country. They've change non student days, last week, and my two are breaking up today.
They've also changed the rules, that if one child has symptoms or tests positive then any others have to isolate, and face masks are being worn. At this point i'd be watching to see what happens during half term.
It does seem the only cases that are in our school, are the ones who were vaccinated 2 weeks ago x

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ipswich has the highest rate in the country. They've change non student days, last week, and my two are breaking up today.
They've also changed the rules, that if one child has symptoms or tests positive then any others have to isolate, and face masks are being worn. At this point i'd be watching to see what happens during half term.
It does seem the only cases that are in our school, are the ones who were vaccinated 2 weeks ago x
Do you have to wear masks there? We’re still wearing them here in shops and transport. X

26 July 2016
Have people got the attitude of, double jabbed I’m safe like we see in profile info. Having sex with strangers is safe from covid due to the vaccine!
I think quite a lot of people think that way, the reallity is they're not safe but safer. They can still catch covid and pass it on, there have been cases of the "double jabbed" requiring treatment but the number of deaths from covid have been reduced as those vacinated are better able to cope with the illness and many will not know they have it unless they are tested and here lies the problem as I see it. Many people with no symptoms who are covid positive going about thier business as normal unwittingly spreading covid.

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Do you have to wear masks there? We’re still wearing them here in shops and transport. X
I haven't stopped wearing mine anyway.But schools had stopped them. The dfe,I think that is what it's called sent an email to us, requesting that students started wearing theirs again,and it's manadatory on all the school buses.They're given a disposable one every day x

• Love
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I haven't stopped wearing mine anyway.But schools had stopped them. The dfe,I think that is what it's called sent an email to us, requesting that students started wearing theirs again,and it's manadatory on all the school buses.They're given a disposable one every day x
Ours the same, they changed about two weeks ago x

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think quite a lot of people think that way, the reallity is they're not safe but safer. They can still catch covid and pass it on, there have been cases of the "double jabbed" requiring treatment but the number of deaths from covid have been reduced as those vacinated are better able to cope with the illness and many will not know they have it unless they are tested and here lies the problem as I see it. Many people with no symptoms who are covid positive going about thier business as normal unwittingly spreading covid.
Good point there, I think many will have it and not know or simply carry on if they do. People are pissed off with it all so want to just get on with it.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Students are just trying to get through uni and it has to be that age group that I think have seriously suffered. As for kiddies, they’re innocent and have no control over restrictions, they need an education. I just think this vaccine isn’t as good as what was made out and it look grim out there.
All vaccinations can do is make sure you have less chance of the worst case, as for the students and kids yes they've had a hard year true but your talking about universities getting people in from all over the country and world putting them in a small space and having no real plans for it.and the uni is really to blame tbh they just want people over to earn money. That's what annoys me about it. If you live in a student city your most likely to have an increase in infection rates.

As for school I'm just being petty since I always get colds at work from parents, it's not as bad as uni.

25 July 2016
Not to be any sort of raciest or anything like that but i was talking to a chap in the chemist while waiting for mums pills and he got me thinking.He said that its all these refugees coming over here by the hundreds daily has spread the covid around and also said that some relation had booked into the grand hotel in scarbourgh and almost every room was taken by the refugees who had just come over. Needles to say they refused to stop and thinking about it i would to.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
At the moment it really feels like the whole country is going round in circles.. The so called people in charge are saying the booster rollout is too slow and we're way behind other countries.. Now hospital cases are rising again,,, all other health issues take a back seat again... We're heading back to 12 months ago.. I don't think there ever going to control this.. The NHS will stop treating other conditions,,, the governments will say they need to bring restrictions back... They financially can't afford another lockdown then they say we need to learn to live with this... Like I said at the start.. Circles... W.. ???

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Public health have now stepped in with schools in Suffolk and Babergh.
We're going back to bubbles after half term. 26,276 days of education missed In October due to pupils catching covid.
The bubbles are pointless when you have more than 1 child in a school. They're still mixing anyway x

• Wow
Reactions: mrclouse and Pearls