Covid passports/certificate

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 10361

Good idea, I just want them to make a fixed price for the cost of Covid tests before flying, it seems to vary from place to place. We would usually book flights with EasyJet to go & visit or collect the grandkids in Germany so a cheap flight now becomes very expensive, plus children over 12 have to be tested. I don’t see us getting to see/have them any time soon.

24 November 2015
Good idea, I just want them to make a fixed price for the cost of Covid tests before flying, it seems to vary from place to place. We would usually book flights with EasyJet to go & visit or collect the grandkids in Germany so a cheap flight now becomes very expensive, plus children over 12 have to be tested. I don’t see us getting to see/have them any time soon.
You can get the lateral flow tests free now and results are within half an hour xx

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Until we know the detail on when and for what one would be used, I'm not convinced. From what I have read you may need one to visit a large venue, possibly the pub but you don't need one to go, for example in a large indoor shopping centre which makes no sense to me.
I am totally with you on that. As for me, as I wrote above, in general I am in favour of it, however we need to know and see the details and how it will be used and imposed.

6 October 2015
You can get the lateral flow tests free now and results are within half an hour xx
This is what makes thing tough and to a degree a mockery. 2 adults 2 children 14 wishing to go away BUT the two children no vaccine so how can the passport vac apply and so do the adults not go? Hence why they putting a surcharge on holidays as in pay for the tests.

There is a lot of consultations going on as I speak still as to regs, what ifs and scenarios. No vaccine no travel was episode 1 now we on about 69 episode series of rules lol x

The travel re family abroad yes very tricky if you have under 16s and Grandchildren. xx

6 October 2015
I read today hairdressers on Monday only short appointment's no highlights colour treatments. In N out only? Will it be okay I ask if you have your vaccine passport to say you been done?