Cringe

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Or worse very uncomfortable

What does in this scene?

As I get older I think more and more of what doesn’t sit comfortably with me.
Number one would have to be school uniforms events
Disney being turned into adult smut

Is it right or is it just me?

Do you have things that make you cringe or feel uncomfortable with?

17 August 2021
I have a problem with anything that makes me think of children.
Dressing as or acting like.
I even avoid Asians because most of them look like they haven't started puberty.
I dont know why western women have a very definite change to body shape at puberty, but Asians do not.
Calling me daddy, as in the woman I recently met, bothers me unless I know you are not really fantasizing about doing your dad.

17 September 2020

What does in this scene?

Anything intimating Animals, kids and trainer socks

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Agree with the school uniform thing especially on younger people who could almost look like they were at school ick,
Any one that uses 69 in a screen name.

P.s. Honestly smut Disney might not do anything for me but it doesn't make me cringe I just sort of find it funny in silly fun way.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

What does in this scene?

I don't cringe. My usual response to the stupid things people do is 'oh for fuck sake!'

N xxx

25 February 2016

What does in this scene?

No, it's not just you. I also have a problem with school uniforms, and a woman dressed up as a schoolgirl turns me off. Dressed as a nurse, doctor or a policeperson (being politically correct!) is OK because most of these women would be adults.

BDSM makes me uncomfortable because I am not into pain, neither giving nor receiving. To me, being with a couple who enjoy inflicting pain on each other is not something enjoyable to watch despite them thinking that pain and pleasure are very closely linked. Not to me they aren't! For me this also applies to emotional pain, the ultimate of which is humiliation or emotional abuse. I enjoy a threesome with a couple, but if I see a lack of respect between them (and it's usually him that takes her for granted) I am not the guy for them. I am not referring to role play here, that's fine as long as there's fine limits and everyone is in agreement beforehand.

As for play rape - or should it be rape play? - I could only do that if I knew she was enjoying it. If I thought I was hurting her it would mean bye bye to my erection. But if she was enjoying it, it wouldn't be rape, would it?

10 March 2015
The school uniform thing is a bit of a divided thing for me (Mart). We went to a themed party once where most of the ladies dressed as the sort of ST Trinians-type (white shirt, short black skirt, stockings and heels) and they were sexy...however, one lady (19 yrs old) turned up in her own old school uniform (flat shoes, knee length socks, shirt and tie under a grey jumper, knee length skirt) and she could have easily passed as about 16, was a massive turn-off.
Also, the whole "Daddy" thing really creeps me out.

17 August 2021
The school uniform thing is a bit of a divided thing for me (Mart). We went to a themed party once where most of the ladies dressed as the sort of ST Trinians-type (white shirt, short black skirt, stockings and heels) and they were sexy...however, one lady (19 yrs old) turned up in her own old school uniform (flat shoes, knee length socks, shirt and tie under a grey jumper, knee length skirt) and she could have easily passed as about 16, was a massive turn-off.
Also, the whole "Daddy" thing really creeps me out.
If you know the woman doesn't really want to do her dad and means "daddy" as in you are superior, in control, would you be ok with it? I'm only asking because I just had my first experience with it and I'm not sure I'm ok with it.

10 March 2015
If you know the woman doesn't really want to do her dad and means "daddy" as in you are superior, in control, would you be ok with it? I'm only asking because I just had my first experience with it and I'm not sure I'm ok with it.
Nope, you cannot separate the word from what it means, at least in my mind. If someone wanted to indicate I was in control, or they wanted that sort of dynamic, I would rather they used "Sir", or some similar word.

26 July 2016
Not particularly a swinging thing though I've no doubt a few swingers will partake. It's something I associate with the the BDSM scene and that's needle play. Only ever seen it once in the flesh and then not the actual piercing of the skin. Watching anything peirce the skin of others makes me cringe. Yet I can happily insert 2 15 gauge canulas in my arm every other day, but that is out of necessity rather than pleasure.

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Not particularly a swinging thing though I've no doubt a few swingers will partake. It's something I associate with the the BDSM scene and that's needle play. Only ever seen it once in the flesh and then not the actual piercing of the skin. Watching anything peirce the skin of others makes me cringe. Yet I can happily insert 2 15 gauge canulas in my arm every other day, but that is out of necessity rather than pleasure.
I totally agree, I watched a dungeon master at a club once and it scared the living daylights out of me, BDSM not for me either 😱

25 February 2016
I totally agree, I watched a dungeon master at a club once and it scared the living daylights out of me, BDSM not for me either 😱

I recently met a couple who were into BDSM and neither is it for me. It is really, really severe... to the point of losing consciousness. It's bloody dangerous, too, with some of the stuff they do. How the hell can that be exciting? I want to be awake to experience the sensations, but I only want pleasant ones!

Needless to say, I no longer see them!

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I recently met a couple who were into BDSM and neither is it for me. It is really, really severe... to the point of losing consciousness. It's bloody dangerous, too, with some of the stuff they do. How the hell can that be exciting? I want to be awake to experience the sensations, but I only want pleasant ones!

I admire anyone that is brave enough to do it, each to their own. It was funny in the dungeon because it was the men that were most scared :lol: I made sure I was near the door the whole time lol

17 August 2021
I just thought of something else that made me cringe. It has happened to me with two different women.
First, when I date a woman with kids, I follow her lead for how we treat them. If she is ok with us hugging and kissing in front of the kids, I'm ok with it. If she is not ok then I dont do it.
One woman, we shared a motel room with her 10 year old boy. Double beds. She starts blowing me with him in his bed 5' away. She is watching him, I assume in case he looked our way she would have stopped. Then she lays down on her side and wants to get fucked, while facing her son. Here I am doing her ,quietly, and wondering if I can get aressted for this . She had wanted sex before when the boy was in the other room , but never in the same room before.
Second woman. Spent the night while her 14 year old daughter was staying with a friend .
In the morning, We are still naked in bed when she hears the front door open and says that it must be her daughter. Mom pulls the sheet over me. Perfectly understandable. Mom goes out to greet daughter. She is having a 14 year old girl clothing emergency and has to borrow something of mom's to wear or it is the end of the world. Mom was petite, the size of a 14 year old girl. She wore her daughter's hand me downs. Mom brings her and her 14 year old friend into the bedroom. Daughter sits on the bed next to me while sorting through the clothes. Mom explains that since she is an A cup and daughter is a D, nothing will fit. Daughter tries to get several tops over her boobs, she was wearing a t shirt, and finally gives up .
So, does anyone find this normal?
Or does it make you cringe?
It is supposed to scare the living daylights out of you.
If you enjoyed it, you would be the dungeon master

17 August 2021

It is just a more intense feeling of an instinct.
Many women want a nan who is bigger and stronger than they are and they want him in a dominate postion during sex. They want to know he coukd easily kill her in seconds, not that they want him to try it.
Because, a man big enough and strong enough to kill them is the same type of man who would be a good hunter and protector of the family.
Intense BDSM, where you get close to death, is exciting because your partner literally has your life in your hands.