Cum Swallowing...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Not your average thread agreed.. :X3: :whistle:

So, you are given the ultimate BJ. (y) (y) :D
Or, you haven been taken to delights through other means... :whistle:
In which case, your friend wishes to 'swallow' and or suck up the erm, results.

Okay so look, you have fun and ejaculate all over your chest (which is what happened in this scenario.. :sneaky: ) and the lady wanted to suck it up and devour it.
So are you cool with it, or not. Yes enjoy it, it's part of me and me sexually with you both/all, or not.

Fact is peeps, we're human beings. Ladies; you excrete fluids and, as men goes, we do too... but are you happy with a lady (or chap ofc) literally devouring it?

One of our experiences, during a hot 3sum, I (Mr) was brought to a really hot orgasm which was over my chest and more! - & the lady licked it all off me. Kinky? What do you think... :sneaky: :sneaky: :whistle:
be human about this... :D x

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
It wouldn’t be an issue for me.

It’s never happened to me, but always willing to go with the flow and try something new

M

mrandmrs30plus

The situation has never arose but I was taught to clean up after myself so I probably would ❤ don't knock it till you try it x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Mrs HEP here. Nope i can't do it, I've tried i really have but i gag so much, i just can't.
I cant handle it in my mouth then spitting out, but if it goes anywhere near the back of my throat i gag really bad :sick:
What you like woman. I never miss a drop:D:whistle: