Deadliest Drink

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So i made this drink a long time ago when i was still in uni, and man its deadly mainly cos you wont feel it till you stand at which point you may just fall~ there is barely any alcohol in the taste too lol
So i was wondering who else made has got one

Mine was
Vodka, Jagger, Dark Rum and orange-soda or red-bull

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

I did invent a cocktail once, called 'A Big Hairy Bollock' which, if memory serves correctly, was equal parts brandy, coke and John Smiths bitter :sick:

Reactions: mrclouse and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Deadliest drink?
@Pearls first cup of tea for me in the morning when she's not focused. :D
Nah seriously...
We used to have here something called 'A pint of shit' and this was a pint that contained ALL top shelfers.
My god.. I did two once.. but was very ill. Doable though :D gets you rather wobbly very quickly.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Deadliest drink?
Nah seriously...
We used to have here something called 'A pint of shit' and this was a pint that contained ALL top shelfers.
My god.. I did two once.. but was very ill. Doable though :D gets you rather wobbly very quickly.
Ommmm :rofl:

Reactions: Admin

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Deadliest drink?
Nah seriously...
Sounds like a challenge :p

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sounds like a challenge :p
My tea you mean :rofl:
:D .. it is when bless her, she's not quite with it.

The pint of shit was like the ultimate sit down and shut up drink. As I said, I managed to drink two one evening, but damn.. it's not for the faint hearted.
Don't know if I could do it now. I probably could, but would most likely fall asleep or just drop to the floor :D

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
:D .. it is when bless her, she's not quite with it.

The pint of shit was like the ultimate sit down and shut up drink. As I said, I managed to drink two one evening, but damn.. it's not for the faint hearted.
Don't know if I could do it now. I probably could, but would most likely fall asleep or just drop to the floor :D
Sounds like something that wouldve killed me in my down anything that doesnt taste great phase....
My tea you mean :rofl:
im sure its not that bad ~

D

Deleted member 3657

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is the most dangerous drink. The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.

P

peakcouple

We use to play a game in the RAF with a pair of dice. The first person to roll 7 named a drink. the second to get 7 paid for it, and the third to get 7 had to drink it down in one. Only 'real' drinks from the bar were allowed. We also only allowed 3 ingredients, but they could be doubles - a pint of tomato juice with double pepper schnapps and double gin was totally undrinkable!:eek:

M

meet_the_fockers

Absyinth.. eeeeek your brains certainly absent after a couple of these..
Do like a line of shots lined up though.
Tequilla slammers.. oh yes!!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

This may remind any serviceman who has been to Cyprus and had a meze in Chris Kebabs on the Aki strip. Kokinelli. It's a real life version of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

D

Deleted member 1030

I used to know a skinhead girl who would drink one on the last afternoon of a scooter rally (though she called it 'a top-shelf bastard' :D) - then ride back to Edinburgh on her cut-down Lambretta! :eek::eek: