Debs' Fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Debs and Steve had booked into the hotel after lunch. Debs was lazing in the bath since Steve had disappeared on some vague errand saying he would collect her at 5pm sharp. He'd suggested what she should wear, in that way Doms have of making an order sound like a suggestion, and the most intriguing thing on the list was her padlock. The padlock had been bought to attach to her labia rings as a sort of symbolic chastity device. The key was on a ring to which was clipped a tiny silver flogger. Steve kept the key and could give it to whoever he chose. If he gave them the whole thing then this gave them permission to use Debs as they saw fit. The flogger alone meant she was to be submissive but they had no access to her cunt, the key on it's own meant she had to take the lead. So far he hadn't given it to anyone but had made her wear the padlock as a head fuck. Her mind started to wander, thinking about the possibilities.

Maybe he would give the whole thing to another Dom, so she ended up, ass beaten, suction cups on her clit and nipples and then fucked into oblivion by two horny Doms? Resisting the urge to touch herself, because she was on a come ban and she knew he would ask, she got out of the bath and fixed her hair and make-up. Soon she dressed as he'd 'suggested'. Short black skirt, white blouse, matching bra and thong, hold-ups, black high heels and of course the padlock

At bang on 5pm there was knock on the door. "He must have forgotten his key" she thought as she opened the door. There stood a guy in full motorcycle gear, black leather boots, fingerless gloves, trousers, jacket and a crash helmet. Her cunt twitched as she thought of one of her favourite fantasies
She mentally shook her self as the guy said "package for Deborah D****" handing her a padded envelope "I'm to wait for a reply"

"Come in a minute" she said and took the package into the bathroom to open it. Inside was card and a smaller envelope. On the card it said

You now have three choices

1 Safeword. Just tell the biker your answer is red and he will leave and that will be it. (SAFE)

2 In the small envelope is the key give him the whole thing and he is in charge and you are to obey him. (FLOGGER)

3 Give him just the key. If you choose this option he will do whatever you tell him too. (KEY)

Txt me the word in brackets so I know your choice.

Enjoy!

I will be there soon

I love you

Steve

XXX

PS He knows your limits

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Actually I'll post the ending that Debs said she would have chosen.

This is one that goes in the 'Definite To-Do' category.

Debs considered the key in her hand. Surprisingly, considering her earlier thoughts, she found herself separating the two parts and with a sigh dropped the flogger in the envelope and left it on the side in the bathroom. Going back in the main room she gave the key to the biker. "You will not talk and you will keep your crash helmet on" she ordered "Go and sit on the bed". She picked up her phone and txt Steve one word 'key'

"Stand up' she ordered the biker. Quickly taking off her blouse and bra she took his hand and held them to her breasts. The feel of the leather and his bare fingers made her heart beat and her pussy twinge. She heard the room door open behind her and knew it was Steve come to keep an eye on things. Steve got the camera out of its bag and she tried to ignore the occasional flashes. Undoing the back of her skirt she stepped out of her skirt and thong. Kneeling on the edge of the bed she assumed the position. "You've got the key" she said to the biker "use it and fuck me, hard"

He soon rolled on a condom and, after fumbling with the lock, grasped her hips with his gloved hands and positioned his cock between her very wet cut lips. Debs groaned as he slammed his meat into her "Fuck yes, fuck me harder you bastard, harder you fucker" she gets very vocal when she is fucked hard. She moaned really loudly as she came again and squirted all over him. The biker tensed and gripped her hips really hard, pulling himself into her as he shuddered and came. This made Debs orgasm again and she slumped forward onto the bed. When she could talk again she told him "OK you can go now" Steve took some more photos, including a few close ups of a very wet, swollen and well fucked cunt as the biker straightened himself out and left.

Steve sat back on the bed. Debs dragged herself over to him and crawled onto his lap. "Thank-you" she whispered "how can I show you how grateful I am"

Steve's phone pinged as a text arrived

"wow thanks that was awesome"

Steve replied "next time you get to give her the orders"

Taking Debs in his arms he said " oh I'm sure we'll think of something"

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
And the alternate ending:

Debs considered the key in her hand, remembering her thoughts in the bath. Going back into the other room she picked up her phone and text Steve with the word 'flogger' Going over to the biker she sank to her knees and presented him with with the complete keyring. Lifting her to her feet he gestured to her to get undressed. At this point the door opened and Steve came back into the room. She removed her blouse and skirt followed by her bra and thong. as she went to start removing her stockings the biker shook his head and leading her to the side of the room place her hands and shoulders flat against the wall. With his boot he moved her feet apart and away from the wall. He felt between her legs and unlocked the padlock. She nearly came on the spot at the feel of the mix of leather and warm skin touching her lips but managed to control herself. All this time Steve was taking photos knowing that she would want a record of what was happening. The the biker stood close behind her, his hands roaming over her shoulders, under her arms and over her breasts and stomach. One hand reached down to cup her pussy the other sliding around over her hips and ass down to the flesh above her stocking. One finger started to slide between the lips of her cunt, the edge of the leather occasionally catching her clit. God she was wet and horny, the feel of his leather jeans pressing against her ass, if she didn't come soon she thought she was going to cry.

Meanwhile Steve was getting out the cupping set, she groaned as she knew from experience the effect the horrid little suction cups would have on her nipples and clit. Left on for long enough they would leave her super sensitive for days meaning that she couldn't wear a bra, jeans or trousers (and sometimes knickers) to work for the next week. If only the others in her office knew!

Cups were attached to both her nipples, the air sucked out with the small vacuum pump from the set. Suddenly she felt a sharp sensation as he attached the last cup to her clit and she came. "Shit" she thought, knowing what would happen now. Steve laughed "I don't remember giving permission for that". The biker stood back and undid his belt and pulled it out of the loops in his leathers. The sound of the buckle being undone and of the belt pulling through the loops made her pussy flood, Such a small thing but it always did it for her "ouch" she yelled as the first blow fell. Soon they were doubling up and a rain of blows fell on her rapidly reddening bum. "This isn't so bad " she thought "I can take this" but as her ass warmed up the blows got harder and soon she was up on her toes, sobbing and pleading with them to stop.

Suddenly they stopped. "How many is that" asked Steve and she realised she had forgotten to count. Shit and double shit she thought "twenty-five?" she tried to bluff. Steve laughed "Not even close, now you are going to get ten more from each of us" The blows were slower but a lot harder, each coming as the pain from the preceeding one was receeding. Her ass (and pussy) was on fire. "nine, ten" she screamed as the last two hardest blows fell. "We are going to the bar for a chat" said Steve "Stay right there till we get back" She slumped against the wall, "bloody orgasm" she muttered to herself after they had left "if I'd known how much pain it would cost I'd have made it a good one and worthwile instead of a stupid little one that just took the edge off" The need to come had soon been ramped up again by their belts and she needed to come again more than ever. Her mind wandered to thoughts of them removing the cups from her nipples, both taking a nipple each into their mouths, playing with them with their tongues and then removing the cup from her clit.................. shit, shit , shit this was making things worse.

Eventually Steve came back into the room alone. Taking a blindfold from their case he stood behind her. "The biker needs to take his crash helmet off" he explained "I know originally you didn't want to see him so I'm going to blindfold you. The choice is yours, if you want to take it off at any time you are free to do so" with that he fastened the blindold. Now turn around he ordered as she heard someone else enter the room. The biker (she still didn't know his name, and never would) pulled her to him, his gloved hands cupping her very red and very sore ass cheeks. "Come on girl" said Steve "You know better, thank him for spanking you" She sank to her knees, her hands fumbling with the button at the waist of his jeans and with the button fly. She reached in and pulled his rapidly hardening cock out of the confines of the tight leather jeans.....

She buried her face in his lap, cupping his balls in her hand she nuzzled and gently licked them. Running her tongue along the underside of his shaft she heard him gasp as her mouth engulfed the head of his cock. She smiled to herself, sub she maybe but at this she knew she was the master (mistress?). She was determined that this would be the best blow job he had ever had. Suddenly he pulled away and she was lifted, led to the bed and laid on her back. Steve whispered in her ear "The come ban is over" and then fed his cock into her mouth. Her legs were lifted and spread, someone (Steve?) held them back and wide apart. She felt a tongue circling her ring as the cup was removed. Her clit tingled and became the center of her being, she was desperate to feel the tongue on it but it just circled her arse, occasionally lapping at the edges of her cunt in a way that drove her mad. Her hips were undulating madly as she tried to press her clit on the maddening tongue. Just when she thought she could take no more Steve removed the cups from her nipples. Gloved hands grasped her nipples and simultaneously the mouth that had been driving her mad fastened on her desperate clit.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST the orgasm hit her and she squirted massively, the biker catching it mostly in his mouth. She felt him move up the bed, Steve withdrew his cock fom her mouth and the biker dribbled her own come between her lips while slamming his cock into her desperately wet cunt. Eventually he came and withdrew, his place taken by Steve who kept up the piledriver pace. "fuck me harder you bastard" yelled Debs, her whole life concentrated on her cunt and the nipple that the biker was now sucking.

After exploding into what seemsed like a million pieces she was laid on her back, the two guys gently sucking a (very sensitive) nipple each and stroking her all over.

Debs was virtually purring.