Depression

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Are you someone who suffers with depression?
Are you aware of the help available - maybe tried some things and not quite got the answers?

Maybe it's one of those things that should indeed be discussed.
But before we do, here's some info;

Samaritans;

Mind;

Google Search for Crisis Team in My Area;
Local Crisis Team link

Sorry if I've missed anything out, there's so many.

Anyway, we know that right now it's a very difficult situation for us all. Yes we started a thread about mental health et al ages ago, but perhaps this could be more about others' experience of depression.
Maybe someone needs some help, maybe you do... Maybe you don't but have the skills to help.. Maybe you just want to talk about it on a safe site.

19 March 2015
Are you aware of the help available - maybe tried some things and not quite got the answers?

Samaritans;

Mind;

Local Crisis Team link

Anyway, we know that right now it's a very difficult situation for us all. Yes we started a thread about mental health et al ages ago, but perhaps this could be more about others' experience of depression.
Maybe someone needs some help, maybe you do... Maybe you don't but have the skills to help.. Maybe you just want to talk about it on a safe site.
NB: I should add, only add something in here that you are comfortable sharing with others. x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
NB: I should add, only add something in here that you are comfortable sharing with others. x
You know me well enough by now that I will always tell my experience just the way it is and on this subject, I could write a dissertation.
I will come back to this and hope that the chap that offered support last week will join in. For now, I will say that for 'almost' all of 2020 I was free of the beast because I was supporting my family and making sure they didn't get to that place. I like to be the calm in the storm.

N xxx

19 March 2015
You know me well enough by now that I will always tell my experience just the way it is and on this subject, I could write a dissertation.
I will come back to this and hope that the chap that offered support last week will join in. For now, I will say that for 'almost' all of 2020 I was free of the beast because I was supporting my family and making sure they didn't get to that place. I like to be the calm in the storm.

N xxx
Hear you and you know we get it. I do anyway. Never easy. xx

29 February 2020

Samaritans;

Mind;

Local Crisis Team link

Great starting point, there are people that can benefit form real life of others, not everything is easy to say or believe but just ask or just listen that’s the first step. And start believing In yourself.

17 September 2020

Samaritans;

Mind;

Local Crisis Team link

No I dont luckily but seen the effects on people's lives and it really is heartbreaking

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I’ve had depression for 19 years now,horrible disease I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy,I’m on meds,but still have bad days it’s part of my life now,working out helps massively especially Running????
For me it's music and computer games. I've never been on meds as I took enough recreational medicine to know how brief that relief feels to me. Plus I'm too lazy and too busy for exercise. Tried it at school and that was enough ?

N xxx