Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Dick Pics Or Not

By Silverfoxrb · 6 January 2018 ·
Rating:
5/5,
  1. As a newbie I was wondering what the general opinion is on dick pics ... Me I air on the side of less is more ???????

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. There's been quite a few discussions on this, the majority say less is more yet some guys still seem to think they're being original and think posting nothing but cock pics is the best thing to do.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Agreed.
    You can use your profiles as you wish and anyone can do what they want (within site rules and law etc) but the masses here seem to view a gallery full of dick pics, quite unfavourably.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Antogs

Antogs PV Sprtr

However, for me at least, fanny pics are more than welcome, the more the merrier. I never tire of looking atlovely ladies showing their delectable naughty bits...mmmm.. Ladies, feel free to send me as many pussy pics as you like ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Less is deffo more...unless specifically asked for xx

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Arb

Arb PV

Maybe I’m just weird, but the physical is such a small part of it, entice me with a glimpse, a full on get your bits out pic just doesn’t interest me we all know what sexual organs look like.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

From people I talk too I get the opinion that nudes are fine no need to hide your little you but close ups up of said little you are a no no.

From a male point of view I'd say the same is true for women showing their vaginas nudes okay close ups no thanks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

As the saying goes tap it and unwrap it ,much more fun (y)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

That's always going to a sexual term in my mind now.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Therapon

Therapon Admin Admin Sprtr

Tap it with?

11. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

Ooooo a secret I'll show you later :Dxx

• Wicked Wicked x 1
  12. Therapon

Therapon Admin Admin Sprtr

No way are you using what I think you're thinking off.

And back on thread. Nothing wrong with dick pics, it's what you do with them, where, when you upload /post them that will determine what others think.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Still more flying in.... Your prerogative, but seriously - every woman on here and within this lifestyle has seen one.. One or two maybe as some ladies do like to see them, but a gallery full of them - you will just not get far within this lifestyle.
    You could have the best looking knob in the world, but a face that only a mother can love... won't get you into bed though will it?
    ;)

Take heed! It does, not, work.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

but a face that only a mother can love...:eek::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. I don't mind a couple although it just is what it is, body shots interest me more in terms of determining attraction. I'm not keen on shot after shot, from various angles!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  16. The-Gent

The-Gent PV Sprtr

Lucky soin so :cuffs:

• Like Like x 1
  17. The-Gent

The-Gent PV Sprtr

When will these guys learn Ladies are only fond of invited Dick pics so show em how good you look dressed etc!!!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The-Gent

The-Gent PV Sprtr

Ladies like sexy undies just like we do with a bulge (imagination is good) shorts with nice bum, or a smart suit and shirt (Bond Like) also smart like you would going out !! good look guys you can do it!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. dick pic's not for us, I like the excitement of the first feel..

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Neetdan

Neetdan PV

One or 2 pics are ok as I like to see what's on offer but I also like to see the tight boxers/trousers with bulge and, a pic in a nice suit is very sexy x

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Vanezza

Vanezza PV Sprtr

The amount of men on here that post continuous dick pics and that is all, i seriously go oh really ffs if you can only show your cock and not anything else then you don't have much about you. Don't get me wrong where appropriate or asked for then ok but surely there is something else to show

Vxxx

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. T&C

T&C PV Sprtr

Being an ex SG on here I did not put any cock pictures up on the default category. Yes I did have them but kept them in an album that access was given if asked.

The fun is in the tease, the tasteful hint of what is there, the thought that goes into taking a photo. If the ladies want to see what you have then they’ll ask and then I always asked what they wanted.

It’s been said on here numerous times and lots of guys don’t get it RESPECT and would you slap your cock out on the table if you went to the pub.

Guys may get it eventually and learn the errors of their ways...

Happy photos xxxxx :0)) T

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  23. Nigel&Julie

Nigel&Julie PV Sprtr

Perhaps they think they have something different from other males :D N&J xx

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Louise1970

Louise1970 PV Sprtr

Cocks come in all shapes and sizes and i will say i prefer to be surprised not have it shoved in my face so to speak....come on guys be daring but leave the girls intrigued i say :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  25. seen that done one guy reckoned he could knock a dozen old penny's off in one go..cc

• Funny Funny x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice