Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Dick Pics - Yea Or Nay?

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by BlancoGoGo, 9 June 2016.

1. The-Gent

The-Gent PV Sprtr

Send me as many photos in slinky bed wear and i'm happy bunny x

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't like them. Unless they're from my hubby then it's different as I know he is being naughty and I love it lol.
    Dick shots are ugly in the main not often you see a good looking cock with out feathers

• Like Like x 2
  3. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

Uhm an intetesting photoshop challenge :hmm:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Admin

Admin Admin

As I've said before to other people on here discussing this thread;
    Your profile and your choice. (y)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Meandlis

Meandlis PV Sprtr

It may do. It may encourage potential friends. You have to decide who you'd prefer to show an interest in your profile.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Meandlis

Meandlis PV Sprtr

Puh! Mine's bloody gorgeous!

:D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Meandlis

Meandlis PV Sprtr

No and that's the point, really. Your profile is to show who you are, what you like, who you're looking for etc. It should reflect you, as honestly as possible. If you took your knicker pics off, for example, you wouldn't be being true to yourself.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Meandlis

Meandlis PV Sprtr

Always room for new pics ;):sneaky:

9. The-Gent

The-Gent PV Sprtr

Not sure in this case that is not being truthful, The chase the secrecy is all part of the enjoyment ! what does bits tell you truthfully just your gender.

• Like Like x 2
  10. No comment..
    OK a little comment..
    Teeny tiny IQ single brained celled morons that struggle with life and get a kick out of flashing their fish bait maggot for no other reason than self gratification due to the fact that these ugly people think it to be their best looking feature.
    Unsolicited pictures posted on someone's page is illegal..
    I report everyone and get most suspended...

As I say
    No comment.

BibaSilence

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

You know, I am still surprised by the amount that we have going on here.
    Yes yes, personal preference, personal choice.. their right to do so and whatnot, but.. perhaps add them and maybe keep them in a private album.
    We've done this to death, but the fact remains we still see a lot of new members coming on and who only have dick pics and nothing else.
    The same applies to photos and close-ups of vaginas. (even open ones :confused: )
    Do we like a dick or a vagina? Yes.. do we know what they look like, of course.. do we need reminders of what they look like... No..

Just quickly on the subject;
    We had a single gent here a few weeks ago who seemed pleasant enough.. The first thing he did upon joining is follow @Pearls and afterwards he constantly kept viewing her profile.
    Now, we're busy enough as it is and don't always pick up on things immediately (human after all) and I decided to check him out.. He had something along the lines of 27 photos, all of his knob in different angles and different positions. Nothing else.
    Before anyone says anything - yes we know it's that person's prerogative to have what they want within the rules here.. But 27 photos only of his member, was just and is just not good enough for here.. It was clear he was here to pic collect.. "Was" being the operative word. (y) :whistle: x

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

Was he the one that sent me one and you kicked him out xx

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Yes.. xx

• Feel the Love Feel the Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Pearls

:mwah:

• Feel the Love Feel the Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I really don't get it. Join, put up dick pics, don't say a word and never come back. Quite fucking stupid really. If all they have offer a social site is to put up unwanted dick pics as their sole social interaction then it's no wonder women on a site of this genre never answer. They're sick to fucking death of it and feel every guy will do the same.

Thundertwats.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Exactly this! And people wonder why it's so hard getting single ladies to a, join and b, stay. If they're inundated with dick pics and "Fancy a fuck" messages, what hope do any of us really have?
    Sweet FA. x

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Shit, sorry about the kiss. Habit. :D

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Pearls

Tart :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. Most Attention I've had for several months.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Ambrosial

Ambrosial PV Sprtr

I consider myself told and shall be uploading pictures of my crochet and flower pressing collections imminently :oops:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Vanezza

Vanezza PV Sprtr

As far as i know i have two cock pics here, one on our profile with a ribbon around it for a giggle and one on the cock rings thread because it was in context, the ones on days of the week don't count because they are one offs for fun.
    The amount of men that think that they have an attractive member is shocking (There's always exceptions Ambrosial does have a nice looking member and I dont mind saying it ;))
    I like my willy he has been my best friend since i learned i could do more than pee through him :D but i do realise he isn't the best looking thing out there even if he helps me feel good.
    I think the problem here is lack of understanding on the cock posters part because men get aroused by visual stimulation far more than women, a man of little or no social skill just automatically thinks a cock will turn a woman on in the same way a fanny does to him.
    We know that's not true but it will never stop ignorance.

Anyway thats my take on cock posters, bunch of idiots basically but don't stop them coming in because sometimes the good ones work ;)

• Agree Agree x 6
  22. Since being an admin on site..
    I have seen more cocks and fannies than i could poke a stick at.. yes that phrase does come to mind sometimes.
    On the whole they are frowned upon..
    They all blur into one..
    The only time i will sit up and take note is when.. bearing in mind i love photography and art.. i see a shot thats different, and not in your face..
    Can a cock shot be classy? Damn right it can.. so long as the owner has the foresight to make it so.
    Ive seen one or two.. but rather than turn me on.. i think cool pic, beautiful pleasing to the eye. The same as if it was a sexy torso pic..
    Weird? Yeah i know, yes im odd.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Fetishswingers

Fetishswingers VIP Member PV

Here is a couple pics Ladies to vote on Cock or not lol
    I been taken for as a cock before lol XX

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 4
  24. Laughing at this thread... I think its better to disappoint in person than behind a screen

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice