Di's Discovery

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Prefix This is a prequel to Di's Night and Michael is the 'he' in that story.

As Di shared tea with Michael her handsome friend, she noticed that his eyes were darting around his well kept living room

“What’s up?” Ask Di sweetly placing a hand on his firm toned thigh

“Nothing just couldn’t help but think something” Michael smiled back at the curvy pretty lady in her white and pink floral frock.

“You sure your eyes they’re flicking everywhere” Di softly reassured

“It wouldn’t be appropriate” Michael stumbled

“Why? I thought we were friends” Di squeezed his thigh and trembled unperceivably realising that her friend was wearing no underwear.

“Exactly why I should say I was wondering wha………” Michaelly barely stopping himself relivealing the sexually charge imagery on his mind.

“I want to know now” Di pouted at him.

“Okay, I was ummmmmmm what you’d look like kneeling” Michaels flicked to the middle of the room “With your pretty pink lips around my cock” Michael nervously answered as Di moved to the middle of the room and knelt in such away that her black high heels rested against her bottom,

“Like this?” She asked seductively while thinking about how attractive she had always found this man, “Or perhaps this is better” she added flinging her dress towards an empty chair,

“Well in my mind you did have your boobs out” Michael answered in a state of shock seeing his friend knelt provocatively wearing nothing but matching pink laced kickers and bra, a pair of tan hold up stocking and of course he black heels.

“Of course” she smiled also pulling her own bra easily off and revealing her large soft breasts and they large dark nipples.

Michael feeling flushed with excitement and a building of confidentance slipped his tee shirt up and over his head revealing his softly toned torso. Di though was transfixed not by his body but by his hands slowly and teasing pushing his trousers and the slow reveal of his engorging cock causing a “Ohhhhhhhhhh, the gyms doing you good” to escape her lips as her pussy twitched in excitement.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmmm” Softly moaned Michael as Di’s fingers ran over his smooth balls before a finger traced it’s way up his hardening length to gently pull back his foreskin revealing a soft purple head, that when Di kissed pulsated and burned hot.

“Your so hot” Di smiled as she flicked her tongue over his little slit and took all the now bulging purple head in her mouth.

“Yo to Di” Michael moaned as his drifted from the pulled tight pink lips wrapped around his cock to her glorious deep blue eyes.

“Your a good little coc………….” Michael moaned as she tickled between his balls and pushed his cock entirely in to her mouth, “Hmmmmmmmmm” escaped Michael as he felt Di’s lips bottom out and her cute chin braced against his balls. Michael held her they for a time reveling in the feeling.

“Sir?” Di grasped as Michael pulled free of mouth and throat and dragged her to her feet

“Sir” Di mumbled as electricity flew from passion of the kiss Michael planted on her lips as his hand explored between her legs and found her soaking wet knickers,

“Sir, please” begged Di as their kiss briefly broke and Michels finger slide inside her.

“Over there, get over there” Michael motioned towards his sofa.

Di laid back on on the sofa and slowly opened her legs revealing her waxed and wet pussy for Michael.

“Anyone would think you were hoping for this” Michael winked as he ran the tip of his cock over Di’s wet pussy,

“A girl always hopes” Di answered as her hand grasped his hard cock and guided it into her.

Di was unbelievably hot and her muscles rolled and encouraged Michael to push deeper and further in to her.

“Fuck me” begged Di as her hand explored his back and her tongue his mouth.

With a loud wet slapping sound Michael with drew a little and trust back in hard as his arms wrapped under his curvy lover,

“Yes, hard” screamed Di as she scratched down his back,

“Turn over, babe” Michael roared as he pulled out and flipped Di over, before she could even attempt to answer Michael was building a hard and horny rhythm fucking her doggy and pinching at her nipples.

“Grrrrrrrr,wrrrrrrlllllllllll,Fuck,Fuuuuuu,Grrrrrrrrr” The two moaned in unison as orgasm ripped through the pair. They collapsed and breathed heavy as cum slowly leaked from Di’s pussy.

“What about Katie” mumbled Di when able,

“My wife” panted Michael “All ready thinks we fucking”

“She’s cool” Di nuzzled into her lovers neck

“She likes you too” Michael kissed Di’s forehead.

D

Deleted member 7954

Prefix This is a prequel to Di's Night and Michael is the 'he' in that story.

As Di shared tea with Michael her handsome friend, she noticed that his eyes were darting around his well kept living room

“What’s up?” Ask Di sweetly placing a hand on his firm toned thigh

“Nothing just couldn’t help but think something” Michael smiled back at the curvy pretty lady in her white and pink floral frock.

“You sure your eyes they’re flicking everywhere” Di softly reassured

“It wouldn’t be appropriate” Michael stumbled

“Why? I thought we were friends” Di squeezed his thigh and trembled unperceivably realising that her friend was wearing no underwear.

“Exactly why I should say I was wondering wha………” Michaelly barely stopping himself relivealing the sexually charge imagery on his mind.

“I want to know now” Di pouted at him.

“Okay, I was ummmmmmm what you’d look like kneeling” Michaels flicked to the middle of the room “With your pretty pink lips around my cock” Michael nervously answered as Di moved to the middle of the room and knelt in such away that her black high heels rested against her bottom,

“Like this?” She asked seductively while thinking about how attractive she had always found this man, “Or perhaps this is better” she added flinging her dress towards an empty chair,

“Well in my mind you did have your boobs out” Michael answered in a state of shock seeing his friend knelt provocatively wearing nothing but matching pink laced kickers and bra, a pair of tan hold up stocking and of course he black heels.

“Of course” she smiled also pulling her own bra easily off and revealing her large soft breasts and they large dark nipples.

Michael feeling flushed with excitement and a building of confidentance slipped his tee shirt up and over his head revealing his softly toned torso. Di though was transfixed not by his body but by his hands slowly and teasing pushing his trousers and the slow reveal of his engorging cock causing a “Ohhhhhhhhhh, the gyms doing you good” to escape her lips as her pussy twitched in excitement.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmmm” Softly moaned Michael as Di’s fingers ran over his smooth balls before a finger traced it’s way up his hardening length to gently pull back his foreskin revealing a soft purple head, that when Di kissed pulsated and burned hot.

“Your so hot” Di smiled as she flicked her tongue over his little slit and took all the now bulging purple head in her mouth.

“Yo to Di” Michael moaned as his drifted from the pulled tight pink lips wrapped around his cock to her glorious deep blue eyes.

“Your a good little coc………….” Michael moaned as she tickled between his balls and pushed his cock entirely in to her mouth, “Hmmmmmmmmm” escaped Michael as he felt Di’s lips bottom out and her cute chin braced against his balls. Michael held her they for a time reveling in the feeling.

“Sir?” Di grasped as Michael pulled free of mouth and throat and dragged her to her feet

“Sir” Di mumbled as electricity flew from passion of the kiss Michael planted on her lips as his hand explored between her legs and found her soaking wet knickers,

“Sir, please” begged Di as their kiss briefly broke and Michels finger slide inside her.

“Over there, get over there” Michael motioned towards his sofa.

Di laid back on on the sofa and slowly opened her legs revealing her waxed and wet pussy for Michael.

“Anyone would think you were hoping for this” Michael winked as he ran the tip of his cock over Di’s wet pussy,

“A girl always hopes” Di answered as her hand grasped his hard cock and guided it into her.

Di was unbelievably hot and her muscles rolled and encouraged Michael to push deeper and further in to her.

“Fuck me” begged Di as her hand explored his back and her tongue his mouth.

With a loud wet slapping sound Michael with drew a little and trust back in hard as his arms wrapped under his curvy lover,

“Yes, hard” screamed Di as she scratched down his back,

“Turn over, babe” Michael roared as he pulled out and flipped Di over, before she could even attempt to answer Michael was building a hard and horny rhythm fucking her doggy and pinching at her nipples.

“Grrrrrrrr,wrrrrrrlllllllllll,Fuck,Fuuuuuu,Grrrrrrrrr” The two moaned in unison as orgasm ripped through the pair. They collapsed and breathed heavy as cum slowly leaked from Di’s pussy.

“What about Katie” mumbled Di when able,

“My wife” panted Michael “All ready thinks we fucking”

“She’s cool” Di nuzzled into her lovers neck

“She likes you too” Michael kissed Di’s forehead.

Oooooooh ermmmn very hot xxx