Di's Morning

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Part three, this takes place the morning after Di's Night

Di as always awoke earlier but this morning was different to her normal blurry eyes attempting to read her alarm clock, this morning she laid safely and happily in a hotel bed, her mouth dry from a evening of moaning and her body aching for the previous night of passion. She though smiled as the still sleeping Michael moved and wrapped an arm around her,

“Happy Girl” She whispered pulling herself back tightly enough that she could feel her lovers flaccid penis against her soft bottock moaned “Mmmmmmmm the is more for for you” as her eyes once again closed falling in to a shallow half sleep, for some time until she felt a soft kiss on her neck and whisper,

“Morning, you awake?”

Di laid silent and still as Michaels fingertips ran over an teased her nipple,

“I guess not” Michael continued as he hugged Di tightly

“No, I’m awake, Just enjoying” Di sighed smiled

“Good last night was amazing”

“We have all today yet, but I need a bath first” Di purred the best she could.

Michael smiled as he watched Di walk towards the bathroom, her curvy body fully and unashamedly on display her back marked by the long scratches his fingernails had left when he had pulled her down to kiss him as she bounced on his throbbing cock in the early hours of the morning, her buttocks swrang from side to side with each step extenuating the gorgeous deep cleft between them.

“Wow” muttered Michael as his lover disappeared before reaching and flicking on the small television, but reviewing the events of the previous night in his mind.

“I should make her a drink” Michael smiled getting up and reaching the little kettle.

As Di finished washing her dark hair she heard a knock at the door and Michaels voice confidently ask

“Tea?”

“Would be lovely” she answered as the door swung open, her eyes went wide at the sight of her toned lean lover standing they completely naked with her drink, “Well that is a nice sight” Di smiled looking over him noticing that his cock already seemed to twitch a little.

“Here you go, do you want anything else” Michael winked placing the cup on the bath next to her,

“I could do with some help washing my back” Di smiled back, while thinking ‘Is he really ready to go again, because is mmmmmmm’

“Shift forward then it will be easier” Michael answered as his eyes scanned around the oversized corner bath.

Di smiled once Michael had settled behind her and wrapped his surprising strong arms around her belly as he flicked his toes against her calves,

“The bath is huge isn’t it?” Mused Di as her head dropped back on to his shoulder

“Big enough for two” Michael smiled as he supported Di’s ample breasts with his hand

“Not my back, sweetie” Di giggled, wiggling her bum and feeling the unmistakable form of a erect penis resting between her buttocks,

“Is that a complaint?” Michael asked while running a wet finger over her big brown right nipple

“No, not at all” she answered as she slid her hands down his hairy legs,

“Naughty” Michael purred continuing to tease Di’s nipple with one hand while the other ran over her stomach

“Hmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm” She moaned as her legs subconiously opened to allow Michaels hand to run down to her hot pussy,

“Bad girl” Michael purred as his fingers traced over the very edges of Di’s neither lips, the delicate teasing forced a

“God you fucking tease” to escape her lips as he and rolled a finger tip around her engorged clit,

“Hehee, you know it” Michael giggled sliding a finger into pussy while flexing the cock that was happily resting between her buttocks,

“Yes” she moaned her hands reaching up and cupping her breasts, as the fingers playing with her pussy started to drive her wild with lust,

“To what?” Michael asked as a second finger slide in to her as his palm stimulated her clit,

“Everything” she moaned taking the fingers that had been teasing her nipple in to her mouth and sucking them like she had his wonderful cock the night before,

“Up her on this little shelf, sit here” Michael motioned pulling his hand free of her hungry mouth to a large triangular shelf, something that Di had no problem doing.

Michael knelt in the warm rose scented bathwater and looked up in to his lovers deep green eyes, eyes that were full of lust and passion, and eyes that he never broke contract with as opened his mouth and sucked one of Di’s lips between his. Michael watched as Di’s eyes struggled to keep focus on his as he licked a longer teasing lick from the base of her pussy all the way up to her pretty pink clit, and a great sense of satisfaction roared through him as he watched them roll as he began to firmly lick and roll her clit between his lips.

“Fuckkkkkkkkkkk youuuu” Di moaned grabbing two great handfuls of Michaels hair pulling his head hard into her crotch. Michael lapped and sucked at her clit until he again pushed two fingers into her wanting pussy,

“That’s it finger my cunt” Growled Di as Michaels mouth and now fucking fingers sent tingles of pleasure rushing through her.

Michael kept up his oral pleasure working in a third finger and occasionally biting softly on her delicious clit until,

“Foooorrr fufuuuuuucckkkkkkk youuuuuu fuuuccckkkkkkinnnngggg fuuuuuu” Di screamed out as a power orgasm blasted over her,

Michael’s oral teasing slowed as she did, he also moved his tongues attention from her clit to the soft waxed skin above her pussy, Michael didn’t speak until she had come down somewhat and then he simply stated,

“Not finished yet”

“No, you must be like rock” Di grasped thinking of his gorgeous cock filling her

“Painfully, over they by the sink” Michael smirked as his glow with her juices

“I’m wobbly” Di stammered as Michael rose to his feet and offered a hand,

“It’s get you there”

“And then” Asked Di as she was supportively lead out of the bath and leant of the counter top

“I think you know” Michael reassured

“ You’ll fuck me” Di answered looking back through the mirror and seeing her lover in all his glory, the subtle muscles of his torso and arms seemed enhanced by bathwater, his kind blue eyes burning with a barely controlled lust and between his legs standing at full strength stood his glorious cock with it’s purple head and two soft swinging balls. ‘I’m a lucky girl, I can’t believe Katie shares’ Di thought to herself as his hand slapped hard against her bottom.

“Yes” Answered Michael as he rubbed his cock along Di’s again dripping pussy lubricating himself with her moisture,

“Good, Fuuuucccckkkk” Screamed Di as Michael thrust deep into her and held himself there running his hands up her back and grasping hold of her wet hair pulling her head back a little,

“Your so wet and hot” Michael exclaimed as he started fucking his lover,

“For you, Sir” Di screamed as her pussy twitched with excitement again as a second orgasm quickly began to grow,

It was only a minute or two before Michael was growling “Fuccckkkk hmmmmmmm uuurrrgggghhhh coming” as his orgasm took him, the feeling of his twitching and releasing burning hot cum deep within her pushed Di over the edge as he body spasmed with pleasure.

As pair collapsed in the surface, they legs buckling Di mumbled breathlessly,

“Next time I shower, I’m dirtier than before”

D

Deleted member 7954

Part three, this takes place the morning after Di's Night

Di as always awoke earlier but this morning was different to her normal blurry eyes attempting to read her alarm clock, this morning she laid safely and happily in a hotel bed, her mouth dry from a evening of moaning and her body aching for the previous night of passion. She though smiled as the still sleeping Michael moved and wrapped an arm around her,

“Happy Girl” She whispered pulling herself back tightly enough that she could feel her lovers flaccid penis against her soft bottock moaned “Mmmmmmmm the is more for for you” as her eyes once again closed falling in to a shallow half sleep, for some time until she felt a soft kiss on her neck and whisper,

“Morning, you awake?”

Di laid silent and still as Michaels fingertips ran over an teased her nipple,

“I guess not” Michael continued as he hugged Di tightly

“No, I’m awake, Just enjoying” Di sighed smiled

“Good last night was amazing”

“We have all today yet, but I need a bath first” Di purred the best she could.

Michael smiled as he watched Di walk towards the bathroom, her curvy body fully and unashamedly on display her back marked by the long scratches his fingernails had left when he had pulled her down to kiss him as she bounced on his throbbing cock in the early hours of the morning, her buttocks swrang from side to side with each step extenuating the gorgeous deep cleft between them.

“Wow” muttered Michael as his lover disappeared before reaching and flicking on the small television, but reviewing the events of the previous night in his mind.

“I should make her a drink” Michael smiled getting up and reaching the little kettle.

As Di finished washing her dark hair she heard a knock at the door and Michaels voice confidently ask

“Tea?”

“Would be lovely” she answered as the door swung open, her eyes went wide at the sight of her toned lean lover standing they completely naked with her drink, “Well that is a nice sight” Di smiled looking over him noticing that his cock already seemed to twitch a little.

“Here you go, do you want anything else” Michael winked placing the cup on the bath next to her,

“I could do with some help washing my back” Di smiled back, while thinking ‘Is he really ready to go again, because is mmmmmmm’

“Shift forward then it will be easier” Michael answered as his eyes scanned around the oversized corner bath.

Di smiled once Michael had settled behind her and wrapped his surprising strong arms around her belly as he flicked his toes against her calves,

“The bath is huge isn’t it?” Mused Di as her head dropped back on to his shoulder

“Big enough for two” Michael smiled as he supported Di’s ample breasts with his hand

“Not my back, sweetie” Di giggled, wiggling her bum and feeling the unmistakable form of a erect penis resting between her buttocks,

“Is that a complaint?” Michael asked while running a wet finger over her big brown right nipple

“No, not at all” she answered as she slid her hands down his hairy legs,

“Naughty” Michael purred continuing to tease Di’s nipple with one hand while the other ran over her stomach

“Hmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm” She moaned as her legs subconiously opened to allow Michaels hand to run down to her hot pussy,

“Bad girl” Michael purred as his fingers traced over the very edges of Di’s neither lips, the delicate teasing forced a

“God you fucking tease” to escape her lips as he and rolled a finger tip around her engorged clit,

“Hehee, you know it” Michael giggled sliding a finger into pussy while flexing the cock that was happily resting between her buttocks,

“Yes” she moaned her hands reaching up and cupping her breasts, as the fingers playing with her pussy started to drive her wild with lust,

“To what?” Michael asked as a second finger slide in to her as his palm stimulated her clit,

“Everything” she moaned taking the fingers that had been teasing her nipple in to her mouth and sucking them like she had his wonderful cock the night before,

“Up her on this little shelf, sit here” Michael motioned pulling his hand free of her hungry mouth to a large triangular shelf, something that Di had no problem doing.

Michael knelt in the warm rose scented bathwater and looked up in to his lovers deep green eyes, eyes that were full of lust and passion, and eyes that he never broke contract with as opened his mouth and sucked one of Di’s lips between his. Michael watched as Di’s eyes struggled to keep focus on his as he licked a longer teasing lick from the base of her pussy all the way up to her pretty pink clit, and a great sense of satisfaction roared through him as he watched them roll as he began to firmly lick and roll her clit between his lips.

“Fuckkkkkkkkkkk youuuu” Di moaned grabbing two great handfuls of Michaels hair pulling his head hard into her crotch. Michael lapped and sucked at her clit until he again pushed two fingers into her wanting pussy,

“That’s it finger my cunt” Growled Di as Michaels mouth and now fucking fingers sent tingles of pleasure rushing through her.

Michael kept up his oral pleasure working in a third finger and occasionally biting softly on her delicious clit until,

“Foooorrr fufuuuuuucckkkkkkk youuuuuu fuuuccckkkkkkinnnngggg fuuuuuu” Di screamed out as a power orgasm blasted over her,

Michael’s oral teasing slowed as she did, he also moved his tongues attention from her clit to the soft waxed skin above her pussy, Michael didn’t speak until she had come down somewhat and then he simply stated,

“Not finished yet”

“No, you must be like rock” Di grasped thinking of his gorgeous cock filling her

“Painfully, over they by the sink” Michael smirked as his glow with her juices

“I’m wobbly” Di stammered as Michael rose to his feet and offered a hand,

“It’s get you there”

“And then” Asked Di as she was supportively lead out of the bath and leant of the counter top

“I think you know” Michael reassured

“ You’ll fuck me” Di answered looking back through the mirror and seeing her lover in all his glory, the subtle muscles of his torso and arms seemed enhanced by bathwater, his kind blue eyes burning with a barely controlled lust and between his legs standing at full strength stood his glorious cock with it’s purple head and two soft swinging balls. ‘I’m a lucky girl, I can’t believe Katie shares’ Di thought to herself as his hand slapped hard against her bottom.

“Yes” Answered Michael as he rubbed his cock along Di’s again dripping pussy lubricating himself with her moisture,

“Good, Fuuuucccckkkk” Screamed Di as Michael thrust deep into her and held himself there running his hands up her back and grasping hold of her wet hair pulling her head back a little,

“Your so wet and hot” Michael exclaimed as he started fucking his lover,

“For you, Sir” Di screamed as her pussy twitched with excitement again as a second orgasm quickly began to grow,

It was only a minute or two before Michael was growling “Fuccckkkk hmmmmmmm uuurrrgggghhhh coming” as his orgasm took him, the feeling of his twitching and releasing burning hot cum deep within her pushed Di over the edge as he body spasmed with pleasure.

As pair collapsed in the surface, they legs buckling Di mumbled breathlessly,

“Next time I shower, I’m dirtier than before”

Oh my word!! Phew!!!!! Very hot Mr Lnf xxxx

Reactions: Pearls