Di's Request

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It was five ‘o’clock when Di looked down and smiled at her freshly baked cake, she rolled her tongue to remove every remnant of orange icing that clung to her beautifully manicured red fingernail, her phone bleeped and buzzed with an incoming message reading,

‘Plotting,
How does Chicken sound’

Di scrunched her face and wiggled her nose thinking as she typed her reply

‘Sounds good, So your place sunday?’

‘Yup, about three I’ll be busy before :sneaky:

Di giggled a wicked knowing giggle before replying

‘Hubbies getting a good morning I take it?’

‘A better evening though, Kisses soon Katie’

‘Hehee naughty, got to go,
Plotting’

Placing her phone down next to the cake Di busied herself arranging her tea service and making sure her deep cleavage was showing it’s very best until finally a Knock, Knock rung loudly through her hallway, her red lips forming a grin as she whispered

“Show-time” Then loudly and clearly called out “Coming” and trotted in 3 inch heels and stockinged legs to the door, opening she was met by Michael her expected guest for the weekly Friday tea and cake date a date that normally took place in the little tea shop by the bus station.

Over the next couple of hours Michael and Di chatted over multiple cups of tea and many slices of delicious Chocolate orange cake. The pairs eased giggled and completely relaxed demeanor with each being an unexpected result of they weekend away, the joking though broke at around quarter past seven when Michael said,

“Can I ask you something, well more I need a bit of advice I think”

“Of course darling” Di answered slipping her hand in to Michaels

“It’s Katie, the last couple of weeks shes being kind of off” Michael mumbled

“What do you mean, babe” Di asked making sure her eyes made contract with Michael

“It funny, it’s like she’s hiding something” Michael paused thinking things over “Perhaps that’s not right more plotting maybe”

“She’s probably planning to treat you, babe, she adores you” Di reassured knowing every last detail of her fellow plotters plan,

“I guess you're right” Michael answered, before they chat once again became light hearted as Michael’s concerns were soothed.

Another hour passed and Michaels hand found it’s self gripping Di thigh as she stated

“You should get something to eat”

“Probably yes, it’s after eight” Michael responded as Di eased her hand onto his and looked at him with big doey seductive eyes,

“What do you want? The chinese down the street is good” She smiled

“Maybe a starter before hand” Winked Michael running his hand just inside Di pleated skirt,

“Ohhhhh to work up appreciate, Sir” Di purred as she rolled her legs open slightly allowing a rush of cool air to flood between them making her realise that she was become ever so slightly damp.

“Something like that” Michael grinned before they lips locked together. Michaels tongue probed into Di’s mouth an action that caused her subconscious to open her legs wider hoping that Michaels hand and it’s precise fingers would search up and find her pink lace covered womanly hot spot.

Michaels hand flouted up Di thigh feeling silk nylon give way to course lace as his fingers meet the bare soft skin of her upper thigh Di moaned in to her lovers mouth and rapped her fingers in gorgeous soft hair.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmm” Di moaned throwing her head back as Michaels fingers traced the edges of the tiny pink laced knickers the mature woman wore, an act that only lead her to push her legs even wider open and to pull Michael back in for a passionate kiss. Her open legs allowed Michael to slide a single finger under her lace and enjoy the perfectly smooth warm skin hidden below.

“Naughty girl” Michael smirked as he pulled his hand up from Di’s knickers and swirled it over lips,

“Me never” Di giggled as Michael rolled on top of her his weight pinning her against her floral settee while her nose filled with the musky sweet scent of her own crotch,

“Yup” Michael offered and paused as Di took his finger into her mouth “Mmmmmmmm I have better things than a finger, babe”. Di’s eye’s grew wide knowing the exact meaning of her lovers words as she flicked her tongue around his fingertip, lust mixed with imagining left her tongue almost being able to taste the gorgeous cock that sat wanting and waiting within Michaels smart trousers.

Wrapping her nylon clad legs around Michaels waist Di spoke low and lusty spoke

“Sir, I’m yours”

To which Michael scooped his arms around Di and rolled so that now she laid on him, as he did his hands also reached and pulled her shirt free from her skirt even though it caught as it reached her chest Michael kept pulling until a pop followed by a shhhhhwwwwwww filled the room as Di’s shirt ripped, flew over her shoulders and revealed her ample bosom held firmly by pink lace.

Michael pulled her down his lips locking against her exposed bosom as his hands exploring hands found and unclasped her bra, as he did Di cupped his head and pulled them both into a sitting position allowing Michael's lips to kiss down her left breast and tease the fringe of her deep brown nipple.

“Ohhhhhhhhh god, how mmmmmmmmm” Mumbled Di as she desperately tried to unbutton Michaels shirt and reveal his toned taut body, a desperation that caused her hand to shake until she moaned “Fuck it” and yanked Michaels shirt open.

Dropping from his lap Di dragged firstly her breasts the her lips down her lovers perfect torso her shaking hands managing to unbuckle his belt. As her full lips kissed and teased his belly button Michael took hold of her hair and pulled her face up, his voice soft and dominant as he spoke,

“You’re amazing” Di’s and Michael’s eyes locked together, as she slowly pulled Michaels trousers open and down his well shaped hips,

“So are you” Di lustily mumbled as her gaze stiffed to the hard cock that was freshly revealed and enquired “Seriously babe, are you always hard?” as she dropped her head and skillful rolled his foreskin back with nothing but her lips,

“Mmmmmmm, you always seem wet” responded Michael still speaking softly and dominantly as Di took half his hard cock in to her mouth while rolling her tongue over it’s sensitive tip. As Di worked Michaels cock in her skilled mouth she began to drag and tease his balls with the very tips of her nails “ooohhhh fuck, babe”. Di red lips smudged as Michael pulled her from his throbbing cock and pulled her once again on top of him, her breasts squashed against his chest as he embraced her tightly, passionately kissed her and rolled her once again on to her back, once he did Michael wasted no time running his hand between Di’s legs and pulling her knickers down and off.

Di laid lewdly on her settee her skirt was flick up and her legs were open exposing her glistening pink pussy while she massaged her breasts longing for Michael, who stood naked in front of her wet her eyes focused on his saliva wetted throbbing hard cock and the bead of precum that hung teasing from it’s deep pink slit.

“Tell me, babe” He demanded

“Sir?” the lust filled Di asked watching start to Michael stroke his cock,

“What you want”

“You Sir”

“How?” He asked as he dropped between her legs and traced round the fringe of her sweat smelling pussy,

“Sir I want you to” Di paused as Michael licked from the bottom of Di’s pussy to her engorged clit “I want mmmmmmmm, I mmmmmmmm” she tried to answer but was lost in burning pleasure as Michael flicked his tongue over her clit,

“Well?” Michael asked again as he easily slide a finger in to her,

“I want you to mmmmmmmm have me, to mmmmmmmm bend me over when you need me, to get on me and fuuuuccckkkkkk me” she growled as a second finger pushed in to her a hit a particularly sensitive spot. Di’s only noise were mumbles for a few moments as Michaels tongue once again found and rolled around Di’s hard clit. “Ohhhhhh sir I want you to fuck me and I kaatttiiiiiiiiiii arrrgggghhhhhhhhhh” she screamed out as a powerful pleasure wave roared through her body.

Michael allowed Di a moment to recover before her kissed her once again on the lips, this time as he did he ran his cock over her wetness and with a single controlled trust pushed entirely in to her, Michael held Di there filled with his cock as they kissed until she mumbled in to his ear “Please, Sir”, To which Michael answered by twitching his cock pulling back a little and trusting powerfully in to her,

“Mmmmmmmmm, yes” they both moaned as Di’s fingers racked down Michael’s back and grabbed hold of his firm buttocks, a sign Michael took to start building a rhythm. Quickly wet slapping sounds filled the room as Michael began to fuck Di hard causing her to scream out overjoyed that she was again with her lover, the angle though caused Michael to pop out.

“Fuck, over there” Michael groaned as he pulled and then pushed Di over the arm of her settee, he quickly moved behind her where he couldn't resist spanking her hard before slamming his cock back in to her.

“Mich, holy fuuuccckkkk Michael” Di moaned out at the felling of Michael slamming into her wet pussy while her hand reached down to tease her clit. Both were increasing overcome with lust as they rapidly approached a raw shared orgasm, an orgasm that was triggered by Michael pinching and twisting hard on Di’s hanging nipples an act that broke the dam, her pussy flooded with moisture, twitched and locked hard on the beautiful cock invading it causing Michael to scream out,

“Fuck Di, Fuck take it, Fuck ouuggghhhhhhhhhhhh” as forced himself deep with one final brutal thrust exploding deep with in her.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It was almost fifteen minutes before either of the pair spoke,

“Bad girl” Michael sighed kissing his lovers neck,

“Yes, Sir” Di beamed still glowing with bliss,

“So Chinese”

“Hmmmmmmm” Smiled Di realising she was starving

“Then I’m taking you to bed”

Di didn't say a word instead she smiled below her lover thinking she was the luckiest woman alive, yet one word sat like neon in her mind ‘PLOTTING’

Sorry I realised after posting I forgot to paste in the final few lines :palm: stupid, stupid me

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It was almost fifteen minutes before either of the pair spoke,

“Bad girl” Michael sighed kissing his lovers neck,

“Yes, Sir” Di beamed still glowing with bliss,

“So Chinese”

“Hmmmmmmm” Smiled Di realising she was starving

“Then I’m taking you to bed”

Di didn't say a word instead she smiled below her lover thinking she was the luckiest woman alive, yet one word sat like neon in her mind ‘PLOTTING’

Sorry I realised after posting I forgot to paste in the final few lines :palm: stupid, stupid me. So there they are ^^^^^^

Reactions: Pearls