Di's Surprise

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It was 6.30 in the morning and still dark when Di awoke as the day before her body ached and skin smelt of past passions but unlike the previous day Di didn't quietly and carefully slip out of bed and sneak to to the bathroom while thinking of her lovers tight body, instead she gently gripped with wrist and pulled his arm which was softly draped over her voluptuous waist to her ample bosom, feeling his fingers involuntarily move against her soft breast Di happily sighed

“I’m a lucky girl” as she ran her hand down between her belly and between her legs feeling the still perfectly smooth and soft skin “Waxing hurts like a bitch but ummmmmmmm” she muttered as she wrapped in her lovers embrace fell once again in to a light slumber.

Almost two hours past before Di’s eyes blinked open again and where greeted by a room filled with sunlight while her body felt the welcoming stirrings of her lover as well as his inevitable morning erection pressing against her buttock.

“Ummmmmm, down boy” she giggled and wiggled her bottom so that Michaels beautiful hard cock rested comfortably between her buttocks, as she did Michaels eyes opened for the first time that day.

“Morning gorgeous” Michael mumbled sleepily as his lips found Di’s neck.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, Morni….” Di moaned as Michaels thumb flicked over her right nipple causing a spark of electricity to rush through her body, normally she’d ask herself why this man had this effect on her but after the weekend she’d had she didn't care as her mind filled with hopes of the next few minutes.

Michael rolled Di’s nipple lazily between his fingers as he kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe for a time before rolling her on to belly and kissing her straight between her shoulder blades, and placing a hand on her left buttock and whispering

“Naughty girl”

“Yes sir” her muffled voice agreed half expecting a short sharp spank, instead her curvaceous bottom was tenderly massaged and as they lips met another spark of pleasure shot through Di, caused not by Michaels soft lips or even his tongue darting in to her mouth but by the finger that was now exploring between her bum cheeks.

As the pair continued to kiss Di’s made they slightly ungainly positions even more uncomfortable by wrapping her arm around Michaels head, while his fingers exploring exploring fingers found and started to circle her little round puckered hole. Di moaned into his mouth as her relaxing anus felt the very tip of Michaels middle finger apply a tiny amount of pressure and slide the tiniest amount inside her.

“Hmmmmmmm, oooohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm” she pulled away to moan as Michael worked his finger in up to the knuckle, He kissed her and softly spoke.

“I’ll be right back, don’t move”

Feeling her lover move from her and hearing a russelling on a bag Di just smiled contently to herself.

Michael knelt behind Di looking at her round bottom and cascading hair he parted her buttock as smiled seeing the dark ring of her anus become glossy with the lube he dripped onto it, he though did not know the little twinges of taboo lust that each drop was sending through Di’s body or how her beautiful pussy twitched wantingly.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, goooooorrrrrrrrrr” Moaned Di as Michael pulled her slightly down the bed and returned to rolling a finger around her anus this time her also began kissing her buttocks before once again applying pressure and sliding two knuckles in to his mature lover. Michael started twisting his finger slightly and moaning as he feed more of it in to Di incredibly tight bum.

“You’re……….Amazing” Michael soothed as he rocked a second finger against her.

“MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm”

“You ready” Michael asked as he nibbled her bottom.

“Two?” Di asked in shock as little but intense waves and tingles exploded from your anus as Michaels finger found and stimulated as particularly sensitive spot.

“Yes darling” Reassured Michael, his soft and gentle yet subtly dominant voice making clear he knew she was ready.

“Gentle, I’m” Di mumbled as Michael moved and rearranged himself so that his heavy cock rested on Di’s calf, before working a second finger into her, “Mmmmmmmmm” escaped Di’s lips as Michael started sliding his fingers in and out of her, with each stroke Di felt her body relax as her anus softened and accepted the finger fucking it was receiving. Michael started to open his fingers slightly on the out strokes opening Di up, until he pulled his fingers from her and kissed her neck.

Di feeling her lovers weight pressing her down in to the bed his broad dripping twitching cock head resting against her bum tight hole, as the little twinging waves of pleasure became a flood she mouthed silently “please”

As if he heard her Michael took hold on his shaft and pressed firmly as her sphincter warily opened for it’s happy guest taking the entirety of his purple head with his first effort,

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmm” he moaned

“Make love to my bum” Di groaned as Michael pushed deeper in to her.

“Tell me” Mumbled Michael as he bite his lip trying to control himself from trusting deep in one powerful brutal thrust.

“It feels so good, I want you to love my bum” Di moaned

“Tell me what want?” Michael moaned dominantly

“Sir, I want….” Di moaned and paused as Michael tried to work more cock into her arse “I want you to make lover to my vi….. hole”

“Naughty” Proclaimed Michael as he he started to every so slowly fuck her bottom each thrust going imperceptibly deeper than the last and unmeasurably harder until eventually Di laid fists full of bed linen and lustfully moaning, while being pinned under her toned lover as his cock slid in and out of her well lubricated bum.

“Fuck babe, fuck baaaaa……. I never knew…...I nevvverrrrr” Di growled as deep raw floods of pleasure roared from her filled bum.

“Hold it, darling not yet, hold it” Michael ordered, rolling them on to they side as his hand slide down over her belly towards her burning hot pussy.

“Fuuu…...Sir…….Please……” Di mumbled, that word darling being almost to much, but as Di’s eyes rolled in her head. The pressure and pleasure of Michaels cock in her arse and his skilled fingers working in to her pussy were almost to much to take, but when Michael worked three fingers in to her soaked pussy Di lost herself and exploded. As she body convulsed her pussy crentched and ejactualed clear sweet fluid over Michaels hand, this and Di’s moans of “Ssssshhhhhhiiiitttttttttt,,,,,,,,,hhhhoooollllllllyyyyyyyyy,,,,,ffffuuuuckkkiiiinnngggggfffucckkk” was to much for Michael to bare as he wrapped his free arm around her and forcefully pulled and thrust in to the orgasming woman tight arse and came once more.

Nether moved for an age before Di panted,

“I need a bath”

“Me too” smiled Michael kissing his lover,

“You’ll just like yesterday” Muddled Di,

“You've spent me” Michael reassured running a hand delicate through his friends hair, his eyes that all weekend had sparkled with lust now glowing like a friend.

The two bathed together, before the weak legged Di watched Michael change the while he thought ‘I’m glad I asked for extra bed linen’. The two then curled up together and spent the rest of the day and final night in each others arms, both as lovers but friends closer than ever before during this peaceful bonding Di made her friend repeat and promise

“I will let myself go, I will let the beast free when it is right, I will go home and make Katie my most beautiful wife feel like a princess, and I will never let sex become before a friendship”

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 7954

It was 6.30 in the morning and still dark when Di awoke as the day before her body ached and skin smelt of past passions but unlike the previous day Di didn't quietly and carefully slip out of bed and sneak to to the bathroom while thinking of her lovers tight body, instead she gently gripped with wrist and pulled his arm which was softly draped over her voluptuous waist to her ample bosom, feeling his fingers involuntarily move against her soft breast Di happily sighed

“I’m a lucky girl” as she ran her hand down between her belly and between her legs feeling the still perfectly smooth and soft skin “Waxing hurts like a bitch but ummmmmmmm” she muttered as she wrapped in her lovers embrace fell once again in to a light slumber.

Almost two hours past before Di’s eyes blinked open again and where greeted by a room filled with sunlight while her body felt the welcoming stirrings of her lover as well as his inevitable morning erection pressing against her buttock.

“Ummmmmm, down boy” she giggled and wiggled her bottom so that Michaels beautiful hard cock rested comfortably between her buttocks, as she did Michaels eyes opened for the first time that day.

“Morning gorgeous” Michael mumbled sleepily as his lips found Di’s neck.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, Morni….” Di moaned as Michaels thumb flicked over her right nipple causing a spark of electricity to rush through her body, normally she’d ask herself why this man had this effect on her but after the weekend she’d had she didn't care as her mind filled with hopes of the next few minutes.

Michael rolled Di’s nipple lazily between his fingers as he kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe for a time before rolling her on to belly and kissing her straight between her shoulder blades, and placing a hand on her left buttock and whispering

“Naughty girl”

“Yes sir” her muffled voice agreed half expecting a short sharp spank, instead her curvaceous bottom was tenderly massaged and as they lips met another spark of pleasure shot through Di, caused not by Michaels soft lips or even his tongue darting in to her mouth but by the finger that was now exploring between her bum cheeks.

As the pair continued to kiss Di’s made they slightly ungainly positions even more uncomfortable by wrapping her arm around Michaels head, while his fingers exploring exploring fingers found and started to circle her little round puckered hole. Di moaned into his mouth as her relaxing anus felt the very tip of Michaels middle finger apply a tiny amount of pressure and slide the tiniest amount inside her.

“Hmmmmmmm, oooohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm” she pulled away to moan as Michael worked his finger in up to the knuckle, He kissed her and softly spoke.

“I’ll be right back, don’t move”

Feeling her lover move from her and hearing a russelling on a bag Di just smiled contently to herself.

Michael knelt behind Di looking at her round bottom and cascading hair he parted her buttock as smiled seeing the dark ring of her anus become glossy with the lube he dripped onto it, he though did not know the little twinges of taboo lust that each drop was sending through Di’s body or how her beautiful pussy twitched wantingly.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, goooooorrrrrrrrrr” Moaned Di as Michael pulled her slightly down the bed and returned to rolling a finger around her anus this time her also began kissing her buttocks before once again applying pressure and sliding two knuckles in to his mature lover. Michael started twisting his finger slightly and moaning as he feed more of it in to Di incredibly tight bum.

“You’re……….Amazing” Michael soothed as he rocked a second finger against her.

“MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm”

“You ready” Michael asked as he nibbled her bottom.

“Two?” Di asked in shock as little but intense waves and tingles exploded from your anus as Michaels finger found and stimulated as particularly sensitive spot.

“Yes darling” Reassured Michael, his soft and gentle yet subtly dominant voice making clear he knew she was ready.

“Gentle, I’m” Di mumbled as Michael moved and rearranged himself so that his heavy cock rested on Di’s calf, before working a second finger into her, “Mmmmmmmmm” escaped Di’s lips as Michael started sliding his fingers in and out of her, with each stroke Di felt her body relax as her anus softened and accepted the finger fucking it was receiving. Michael started to open his fingers slightly on the out strokes opening Di up, until he pulled his fingers from her and kissed her neck.

Di feeling her lovers weight pressing her down in to the bed his broad dripping twitching cock head resting against her bum tight hole, as the little twinging waves of pleasure became a flood she mouthed silently “please”

As if he heard her Michael took hold on his shaft and pressed firmly as her sphincter warily opened for it’s happy guest taking the entirety of his purple head with his first effort,

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmm” he moaned

“Make love to my bum” Di groaned as Michael pushed deeper in to her.

“Tell me” Mumbled Michael as he bite his lip trying to control himself from trusting deep in one powerful brutal thrust.

“It feels so good, I want you to love my bum” Di moaned

“Tell me what want?” Michael moaned dominantly

“Sir, I want….” Di moaned and paused as Michael tried to work more cock into her arse “I want you to make lover to my vi….. hole”

“Naughty” Proclaimed Michael as he he started to every so slowly fuck her bottom each thrust going imperceptibly deeper than the last and unmeasurably harder until eventually Di laid fists full of bed linen and lustfully moaning, while being pinned under her toned lover as his cock slid in and out of her well lubricated bum.

“Fuck babe, fuck baaaaa……. I never knew…...I nevvverrrrr” Di growled as deep raw floods of pleasure roared from her filled bum.

“Hold it, darling not yet, hold it” Michael ordered, rolling them on to they side as his hand slide down over her belly towards her burning hot pussy.

“Fuuu…...Sir…….Please……” Di mumbled, that word darling being almost to much, but as Di’s eyes rolled in her head. The pressure and pleasure of Michaels cock in her arse and his skilled fingers working in to her pussy were almost to much to take, but when Michael worked three fingers in to her soaked pussy Di lost herself and exploded. As she body convulsed her pussy crentched and ejactualed clear sweet fluid over Michaels hand, this and Di’s moans of “Ssssshhhhhhiiiitttttttttt,,,,,,,,,hhhhoooollllllllyyyyyyyyy,,,,,ffffuuuuckkkiiiinnngggggfffucckkk” was to much for Michael to bare as he wrapped his free arm around her and forcefully pulled and thrust in to the orgasming woman tight arse and came once more.

Nether moved for an age before Di panted,

“I need a bath”

“Me too” smiled Michael kissing his lover,

“You’ll just like yesterday” Muddled Di,

“You've spent me” Michael reassured running a hand delicate through his friends hair, his eyes that all weekend had sparkled with lust now glowing like a friend.

The two bathed together, before the weak legged Di watched Michael change the while he thought ‘I’m glad I asked for extra bed linen’. The two then curled up together and spent the rest of the day and final night in each others arms, both as lovers but friends closer than ever before during this peaceful bonding Di made her friend repeat and promise

“I will let myself go, I will let the beast free when it is right, I will go home and make Katie my most beautiful wife feel like a princess, and I will never let sex become before a friendship”

Wow!!!! Not my fave installment personally but still very very good huni xxx