Dislikes In This Lifestyle..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Okay we have plenty (hundreds) of threads discussing the great, fun, sexy and positive sides of swinging - but what about the sides of this lifestyle that you don't like?
There's bound to be some of things that you don't like..

Let's see what you don't actually like about this scene, for a change. :) x

Reactions: Purple Mamba Club
D

Deleted member 5247

I tend to stay away from the bits I don’t like but I do love clubs and inevitably, even in the best of clubs you encounter ‘The Wanking Dead’ who wander the corridors cock in hand waiting for their chance.

I don’t much like them.

Purple Mamba Club

VIP Member
31 October 2017
City
Loughborough
Entitled people.

The ones who tink dey all dat. Whether or not they actually get any is irrelevant to their over-inflated egos.

I tend to avoid those ones :)

:) Pointless being like that when we're all in our undergarments or birthday suits and all sweaty - the make up soon runs off and we all end up looking like we've been dragged through a hedge backwards...

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I tend to stay away from the bits I don’t like but I do love clubs and inevitably, even in the best of clubs you encounter ‘The Wanking Dead’ who wander the corridors cock in hand waiting for their chance.

I don’t much like them.
Ewww!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
:) Pointless being like that when we're all in our undergarments or birthday suits and all sweaty - the make up soon runs off and we all end up looking like we've been dragged through a hedge backwards...
But some people believe their soooooooo irresistible! :p

S

Sammy

But some people believe their soooooooo irresistible! :p

Yes some people believe because they have put an offer on table that you should be flattered to accept

They can be the nicest people in world that you can have a laugh but sadly no attraction

Sx

Reactions: Therapon

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
In a similar vein to entitled people, but those who are not positive to others.
The amount of time in the past on another site I might add, that people would just give a negative reply to a message I’d sent.

As a small example laughing about my age and grey hair saying I looked 50 not 40.
Just why, why even take the time to even reply.

I look for positives in everything, I’m not perfect but hope those I met could see past that.

Why be shallow and vapid, it’s the connection the fun and making each other feel great about themselves/ourselves.

If someone’s not your cup of tea move on.

I know it will never change, this attitude and behaviour will always be.

19 March 2015
In a similar vein to entitled people, but those who are not positive to others.
The amount of time in the past on another site I might add, that people would just give a negative reply to a message I’d sent.

As a small example laughing about my age and grey hair saying I looked 50 not 40.
Just why, why even take the time to even reply.

I look for positives in everything, I’m not perfect but hope those I met could see past that.

Why be shallow and vapid, it’s the connection the fun and making each other feel great about themselves/ourselves.

If someone’s not your cup of tea move on.

I know it will never change, this attitude and behaviour will always be.
Meh. Sorry to hear this. As for the mentality etc not changing, well hopefully it will. One day and one step at a time on here.

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
Meh. Sorry to hear this. As for the mentality etc not changing, well hopefully it will. One day and one step at a time on here.

It’s not unique to swinging though, the bitching and in some cases bullying is so prevalent online.

I’d never be rude and I’d always do everything to promote a positive attitude.

My hair colour is just a small thing I mention because some didn’t like, for every person who didn’t like my hair colour there were those that love it.

19 March 2015
It’s not unique to swinging though, the bitching and in some cases bullying is so prevalent online.

I’d never be rude and I’d always do everything to promote a positive attitude.

My hair colour is just a small thing I mention because some didn’t like, for every person who didn’t like my hair colour there were those that love it.
It is and it’s abhorrent. It’s rife and we can’t stand it tbh.

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham

I don’t much like them.
Yes we have seen this like sharks looking for prey, wondering from room to room, put us right off. N&J xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
For us it is couples where one half is really not interested in swinging but is going along to please the other partner. We have come across this more than once and if just wastes everybody's time and makes the whole situation awkward xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
For us it is couples where one half is really not interested in swinging but is going along to please the other partner. We have come across this more than once and if just wastes everybody's time and makes the whole situation awkward xx
Totally agree; this happens more than you might imagine and isn't very fair on the unwilling partner, let alone anyone else.

* sort your shit out before going to a club, it's a bad environment for baggage. It gets in the way of the fun.

19 March 2015

Totally agree; this happens more than you might imagine and isn't very fair on the unwilling partner, let alone anyone else.

* sort your shit out before going to a club, it's a bad environment for baggage. It gets in the way of the fun.
Yes agreed, this ^^ . So many people just don't have their feet placed firmly on the ground with all this.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Ours is drunk folks - Got to say its mostly women who have drunk too much and then become gobby and gross. Total turn off for us big time.

The other one is having a blazing row in the orgy room (yes it did happen) It did not end well as we got up an left as the whole chilled vibe was in the bin

D

Deleted member 5247

Ours is drunk folks - Got to say its mostly women who have drunk too much and then become gobby and gross. Total turn off for us big time.

The other one is having a blazing row in the orgy room (yes it did happen) It did not end well as we got up an left as the whole chilled vibe was in the bin
I couldn’t agree more. The drunk women really make themselves vulnerable and it’s not nice to view - as for gently trying to explain they may be putting themselves in a situation they may regret tomorrow, forget it. You just get laughed at.
And yes. I’ve witnessed many tiffs where one partner isn’t happy with how the evening is turning out. Awkward!

19 March 2015

I couldn’t agree more. The drunk women really make themselves vulnerable and it’s not nice to view - as for gently trying to explain they may be putting themselves in a situation they may regret tomorrow, forget it. You just get laughed at.
And yes. I’ve witnessed many tiffs where one partner isn’t happy with how the evening is turning out. Awkward!
We've recently heard of a very bad situation involving the same.
There was a site organised event and the evening was a success, we didn't attend due to personal reasons. Anyway, one of the single ladies who did attend, was apparently so pissed that several people were trying to convince her to go back to theirs and their hotel and basically draw her away from everything else so they could obviously fulfil their own needs.
Sorry but that is disgusting. Sod your own selfishness, how about actually supporting this lady and making sure she's safe and sound?
Talk about taking advantage of someone. (n)

D

Deleted member 5247

There was a site organised event and the evening was a success, we didn't attend due to personal reasons. Anyway, one of the single ladies who did attend, was apparently so pissed that several people were trying to convince her to go back to theirs and their hotel and basically draw her away from everything else so they could obviously fulfil their own needs.
Sorry but that is disgusting. Sod your own selfishness, how about actually supporting this lady and making sure she's safe and sound?
That is terrifying. Responsible drinking is what we all try and do when mixing a drink with swinging. I would like to think that if I was in that situation someone from the venue would have a word in my ear and give me water not more rum.

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I'm not a big drinker at any time but drunk people and sex is massive turn off for me. If you enjoy a drink great but drinking to excess and then looking for sex has the potential for disaster written all over it . I for one like to enjoy my encounters but if I can't do it sober then I think that I probably shouldn't be doing it at all.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Something mot a million miles away from this is what was the final nail in our visiting clubs.
I Steve had to stand up and be counted to protect a drunk woman from folks who did not have her best interests in mind. I was sober and yes it turned to violence and i was not proud of what i did as he stood no chance but sometimes you have to stand up and be counted. She slept off whatever she had drunk/ taken at our house before i drove her home. Always maintained i stay sober during any meets away from home

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
I'm not a big drinker at any time but drunk people and sex is massive turn off for me. If you enjoy a drink great but drinking to excess and then looking for sex has the potential for disaster written all over it . I for one like to enjoy my encounters but if I can't do it sober then I think that I probably shouldn't be doing it at all.

That’s another thing I found so disappointing, now I may not be an experienced swinger, or and some have told me playing as a sg not a true swinger rambling of topic.
Is again the vulnerability you can encounter and see being used, it saddens my soul.

The only reason I hang around here is you lot and the positivity I see.
I know it’s not always perfect but what is.