Do People's Preferences ....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Put you off and you do not PM / make contact if they're not looking for a specific gender/sex/sexuality?
Or do you ignore it and make contact anyway?

For example, if you click say our account, and view the information, you will see the following;
p.png
Also you can find someone's information and preferences by viewing their profile > info.

So do you use this to make a call on whether you make contact or not?
Or do you still make contact with a want of trying anyway? x

26 October 2018
Errr me personally I would read that and probably not contact mainly because of mixed messages
Looking for - lady/ TS, which is fine totally your choice which I respect!
Then straight curious, pansexual/fluid and bi playful !
Which confuses the heck out of me, who is which ?
Often find this with couples that share common information on the profile ! Maybe should be his/hers, his/his, hers/hers

26 March 2018
City
London
If someones preferences are what we can offer then we just move on, and I hate it when people who don't meet ours message with the "oh go on make an exception for me/us, you won't regret it" it just comes across as desperate / needy / any holes a goal / pushy (delete as applicable!)

Tog

24 November 2015
Yes I agree MSL that’s an option but the question was do people’s initial view of the profile encourage or discourage contact x
As @TogNMuse have just said they have included this in their info so i would say if others are really interested then theyed take the time to read a whole profile ,to me skimming the info means 1 of 2 things
Either theyre lazy in their approach or not really interested in getting to know the single/couple whose profile they are veiwing

19 March 2015
Yes which is something coming into the pipeline - however that is semantics.
The point here in question is: regardless of people’s preferences on their account, do you accept it or ignore it (if it doesn’t apply to you I mean) and still make contact etc regardless? That’s the point.

19 March 2015
Yes I agree MSL that’s an option but the question was do people’s initial view of the profile encourage or discourage contact x
By clicking on yours, I can immediately see you’re looking for a lady, couple-MF and couple-FF :D
That would help me decide whether to make contact or not.
If someones preferences are what we can offer then we just move on, and I hate it when people who don't meet ours message with the "oh go on make an exception for me/us, you won't regret it" it just comes across as desperate / needy / any holes a goal / pushy (delete as applicable!)

Tog
Totally. That’s what I mean. We know of some ladies who aren’t seeking single guys, yet single guys have pushed for meets - both social and more intimate.

10 July 2018
Put you off and you do not PM / make contact if they're not looking for a specific gender/sex/sexuality?
Or do you ignore it and make contact anyway?

For example, if you click say our account, and view the information, you will see the following;
View attachment 63274
Also you can find someone's information and preferences by viewing their profile > info.

So do you use this to make a call on whether you make contact or not?
Or do you still make contact with a want of trying anyway? x
I know that there are lots of reasons (not limited to this place, but in general) why people have the various preferences they have… and sometimes, not always but sometimes, they’re not ‘set in stone’.

A couple will say that they’re not looking for single M, for example, so that they can ensure they make the pick, they are the ones who reach out, and if they say they are open to single M, they get flooded by single M messages. Similarly, someone might have strict age limits to reduce the number who contact them, but in fact they’re flexible, and are sometimes interested in ages outside that. But again, they want to be in charge of picking

So, yes, I’m aware of all those reasons. And sympathise with them.

BUT, and it’s a Big But… (yes, I like. Big Buts and I cannot lie) I don’t see it like that, I never have: I take people’s preferences as genuine and in good faith. If someone says they’re not interested in someone over the age of 50? I’d never contact them… because I’m over 50. If a couple doesn’t say that they’re interested in single M, I’d never contact them… because I’m a single M. (And, I have to say in that circs, when a couple have contacted me with that on their profile, while I understand why… well, it’s never a good thing when they’re dishonest from the start.)

tl;dr version? I take people’s profiles/preferences/limits etc as gospel.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I read profiles before doing anymore , if I send a message it’s usually only to ask if I can follow and then it’s to people who are regular contributors mainly .... that doesn’t mean I will be bombarding them with “you want me messages “ .... :tiphat: