Do Swinging Couples, Make Happier Couples?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Very simple as it says...Do you think couples who swing, make happier couples? (married or not)
I don't mean fuckbuddies either I mean long term couples.
If so, in your opinion - why?
If not, in your opinion - why not?

(y)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Very simple as it says...Do you think couples who swing, make happier couples? (married or not)
I don't mean fuckbuddies either I mean long term couples.
If so, in your opinion - why?
If not, in your opinion - why not?

(y)
What's your opinion (y)

19 March 2015
What's your opinion (y)
Well... I think that couples who are firm in their relationship, who have solid trust and foundations - do actually make happier couples.
Why? Because they're/we're more liberated, more comfortable in our own skin, know what we want/don't want in life and know what we want from swinging as a couple.
I think it makes the bond stronger and makes things overall just more relaxed and at ease. Which in turn makes people happier with their lives. Instead of the grind of daily life.

Of course, talking after meets and being a couple again, or talking and the lead up to a meet, heats things up in the relationship anyway and usually you can't keep your hands off each other. This extra intensity leads to increased bedroom activities and makes normal couples into raving perves who think about not only when they can next have each other, but where and possibly with whom.
:D :sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well... I think that couples who are firm in their relationship, who have solid trust and foundations - do actually make happier couples.
Why? Because they're/we're more liberated, more comfortable in our own skin, know what we want/don't want in life and know what we want from swinging as a couple.
I think it makes the bond stronger and makes things overall just more relaxed and at ease. Which in turn makes people happier with their lives. Instead of the grind of daily life.

Of course, talking after meets and being a couple again, or talking and the lead up to a meet, heats things up in the relationship anyway and usually you can't keep your hands off each other. This extra intensity leads to increased bedroom activities and makes normal couples into raving perves who think about not only when they can next have each other, but where and possibly with whom.
Any excuse Mr :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:xxx

F

fizzers

Yes! We became closer and even more loving. We also understood each others need. But swinging can also destroy a partnership if it was weak to begin with.

Reactions: Pearls
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
@billy55 and I are fairly new to the scene and I would say that it has brought us closer together, although it has had its moments. It's how you both work together and that you both agree that the relationship is the most important focus.
Very interesting as a newbe, I feel sure if you understand one and others needs and take enjoyment from that a relationship will be stronger.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015

I see @Alternative-two you disagree with my post? Any reason why? :)
Rather than just disagree, what do you think is incorrect or do you disagree with in that post, out of interest? (y)

I'd really love to hear about this, I see you active but not responding? This is a genuine question as I'd like to know why you disagree and what you think about the post? :) x

Reactions: Therapon
P

peakcouple

Absolutely, we started swinging a few weeks after we first met, then married 2 years later. Swinging gives us the variety we both need without any deceit.

M

meet_the_fockers

@Alternative-two I'd really love to hear about this, I see you active but not responding? This is a genuine question as I'd like to know why you disagree and what you think about the post? :) x
Maybe theyve been kidnapped.. x

Closer I don't think it has in all honesty.. we where/are mega close anyway..
Has it broadened/opened up our horizons made us more experimental. hell yes..
Has it spiced up our sex lives? Damn right it has..

Last edited by a moderator:
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I'd have to say it depends entirely on their individual reasons for swinging.
'If' they are swinging for the right reasons and they already had a secure, loving relationship then our experience has always been yes it does.
However there are quite a few our there that swing for the wrong reasons and don't have those qualities in their relationship. In which case swinging just leads to it being even more broken, often completely shattered. We've bumped into a few in our travels within the scene, it's not usually pretty.

M

meet_the_fockers

I'd have to say it depends entirely on their individual reasons for swinging.
'If' they are swinging for the right reasons and they already had a secure, loving relationship then our experience has always been yes it does.
However there are quite a few our there that swing for the wrong reasons and don't have those qualities in their relationship. In which case swinging just leads to it being even more broken, often completely shattered. We've bumped into a few in our travels within the scene, it's not usually pretty.
So if they answer no.. because they couldn't really get much closer.. although closer in a different respect, they are swinging for the wrong reasons?

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
So if they answer no.. because they couldn't really get much closer.. although closer in a different respect, they are swinging for the wrong reasons?

Well if they were already that close in the first place I don't see how they could swing for the wrong reasons as they'd already be talking about it.
Wrong reasons being:
Swinging when one of you is pressured into it.
Swinging because you don't care about your partner anymore you just want to fuck someone else.
Swinging because there's no love left in your relationship and you're bored.
Swinging because you can't keep it in your pants so you figure this is a way you can get your cake and eat it.
So intent on swinging that you'll lie through your teeth to get what you want with no regard for others.
That's what I ment by swinging for the wrong reasons.
I think to enjoy swinging long term you need that close relationship to start with anyway. Or long term it just doesn't work.
Btw my initial reply was to the ops question not in reply to your post. I wasn't intending to disagree with your post atall ;)

Last edited:
M

meet_the_fockers

But thats not swinging really is it? Thats being deceitful... and dishonest.. more like an affair? Perhaps..

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
But thats not swinging really is it? Thats being deceitful... and dishonest.. more like an affair? Perhaps..

Well can it be an affair with your partner there? It is definitely deceitful and dishonest. I think some just dress it up as swinging to licence them fucking whoever they can with no regard for anyone else.
It is also definitely in the scene. We've seen it a few times and even played with one couple that I called a halt to because it was clear he was only there to get his hands on Mrs Phoenix and he was going to do that at any cost. Including having no respect atall for his own wife.
The point I was trying to make is that there are those on the scene dressing it up as something it's not. So they therefore can't possibly be happy because of it. Or at least as a couple they can't.

M

meet_the_fockers

Well can it be an affair with your partner there? It is definitely deceitful and dishonest. I think some just dress it up as swinging to licence them fucking whoever they can with no regard for anyone else.
It is also definitely in the scene. We've seen it a few times and even played with one couple that I called a halt to because it was clear he was only there to get his hands on Mrs Phoenix and he was going to do that at any cost. Including having no respect atall for his own wife.
Ommm
Well yes and no..
Perfect way to hide an affair really if your partner is present.. im meaning more in the mind. Yes i know you know what i mean.. even if it doesnt make sense.. :D x

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Ommm
Well yes and no..
Perfect way to hide an affair really if your partner is present.. im meaning more in the mind. Yes i know you know what i mean.. even if it doesnt make sense.. :D x

Yes so if you are using it to hide your affair like behaviour I can't imagine your partner in this case would be overly happy facilitating that. Eventually your motives will become apparent ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes so if you are using it to hide your affair like behaviour I can't imagine your partner in this case would be overly happy facilitating that. Eventually your motives will become apparent ;)
I should hope so..
Im only rabbiting i know of two couples who used swinging to hide affairs for quite sometime.. provided a perfect mask.. hubbie watched on while they romped away.. they then romped away while hubbie didnt look on..

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I should hope so..
Im only rabbiting i know of two couples who used swinging to hide affairs for quite sometime.. provided a perfect mask.. hubbie watched on while they romped away.. they then romped away while hubbie didnt look on..

That just doesn't compute to me. I can fuck whoever I want with Mrs Phoenix's consent why would I feel a need for anything else. Why lie and deceive when you don't have to, or risk hurting those you are supposed to love.

M

meet_the_fockers

That just doesn't compute to me. I can fuck whoever I want with Mrs Phoenix's consent why would I feel a need for anything else. Why lie and deceive when you don't have to, or risk hurting those you are supposed to love.
I guess these, couples wanted more, i dunno, yes its hard to fathom for me too.
I guess, for these couples it didn't bring them closer together.
Their affairs where hidden, through the guise of swinging.

27 April 2015

We so agree, xxx :smoking: