Do You Like People Being Rude To You ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9631

I take people being rude to me as a extension off thier insecurity often as to the situation or stress they may be facing.

But sometimes they are just cunts.
Hard to tell at times.xx

D

Deleted member 9631

No cunts are usefull
Na, there is a cunt, then there is a cunt!
One we love we cherish and we respect and use in reference to a beloved friend the 'good cunt' or the 'Funny cunt.
The other is just a cunt.

There is also the 'Hard cunt' but we don't mess with him.xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yep I love people being rude to me. It means I get a chance to use my extensive encyclopedic knowledge of sarcastic yet witty retorts :D

X

25 July 2016
Are you saying no absolutely no cunts are useful or no some cunts are useful, north of the border we have many and varied definitions of the word.xx
I am saying No i dont like people being rude to me and i was infering that they wasnt cunts as cunts are usefull...So that means they are useless.... few... glad we got that sorted lol :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I see people being rude to me every day here, I see people here treated the same way (I take it we are talking about being rude on line) as in real life people would never behave the same way, especially with our friends.

So going by the assumption that we are talking about rudeness on line then here are my thoughts...

Ok so Joe Bloggs messages, "fancy meeting me Friday night?" I've never spoken to Joe before or met him, he hasn't even said hello or introduced himself yet wants to meet me! Bad manners or rudeness? You decide.

I do a status, I get many so called people that I have met and believe we get on yet can't even click a button to like it, let alone say something.. Very rude!

I write on someone's wall asking how things are! Again people I know, yet not even a like! Very bad manners in my eyes and if I get no acknowledgement then I delete it now.

I reply in a thread, certain people scroll through the thread yet only acknowledge one or two people's posts, yet they follow me and vice versa so they obviously want to interact, I bet there are a few of you that have the same thought's.

Now let's go to photo's, I upload a photo of me in day's of the week, it gets a lot of attention with plenty of ratings and comment's, now God forbid my husband and I pop a couples photo up!! It may get one or two likes. How very F....ing rude when we are a COUPLE. We are not the only one's either and this has been mentioned by other couples.

It takes nothing to acknowledge a post from anyone, what get's me is some ignore people they have chosen to follow and vice versa, let's not even go there with new members, they don't stand a chance!

So no I dislike people with bad manners and rudeness, there is simply no need for it when we are talking about less than a second to click a button.

D

Deleted member 6485

I see people being rude to me every day here, I see people here treated the same way (I take it we are talking about being rude on line) as in real life people would never behave the same way, especially with our friends.

So going by the assumption that we are talking about rudeness on line then here are my thoughts...

Ok so Joe Bloggs messages, "fancy meeting me Friday night?" I've never spoken to Joe before or met him, he hasn't even said hello or introduced himself yet wants to meet me! Bad manners or rudeness? You decide.

I do a status, I get many so called people that I have met and believe we get on yet can't even click a button to like it, let alone say something.. Very rude!

I write on someone's wall asking how things are! Again people I know, yet not even a like! Very bad manners in my eyes and if I get no acknowledgement then I delete it now.

I reply in a thread, certain people scroll through the thread yet only acknowledge one or two people's posts, yet they follow me and vice versa so they obviously want to interact, I bet there are a few of you that have the same thought's.

Now let's go to photo's, I upload a photo of me in day's of the week, it gets a lot of attention with plenty of ratings and comment's, now God forbid my husband and I pop a couples photo up!! It may get one or two likes. How very F....ing rude when we are a COUPLE. We are not the only one's either and this has been mentioned by other couples.

It takes nothing to acknowledge a post from anyone, what get's me is some ignore people they have chosen to follow and vice versa, let's not even go there with new members, they don't stand a chance!

So no I dislike people with bad manners and rudeness, there is simply no need for it when we are talking about less than a second to click a button.
You are totally spot on with all points on this post!xx

19 March 2015

Bang on. A lot of this happens day in, day out. Usually by the same suspects too. Xx