Do You....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Fantasise about other people you've met or spoken to from here, during lovemaking with your partner?

An example could be, naughty chat during foreplay, about discussions you may have had here, or previous meets...:sneaky: :ninja:

D

Deleted member 1030

Fantasise about other people you've met or spoken to from here, during lovemaking with your partner?

An example could be, naughty chat during foreplay, about discussions you may have had here, or previous meets...:sneaky: :ninja:
Oh yes. Ohhhh yes. :sneaky: We've quite often spoken about chats or members, either as a prelude to naughtiness, a steamy foreplay or filthy talk during. The things some people on here have done to/have had done to them by me and/or Lis are many and filthy!

I'm not telling you lot who, though :D;)

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I have to say not had a steamy conversation on here. but feel close to you all.

M

Max-the-3rd

Oh yes. Ohhhh yes. :sneaky: We've quite often spoken about chats or members, either as a prelude to naughtiness, a steamy foreplay or filthy talk during. The things some people on here have done to/have had done to them by me and/or Lis are many and filthy!

I'm not telling you lot who, though :D;)
happy to have some filthy Brexit chat with the pair of you anytime you like.xx

M

Max-the-3rd

there are one or two I have fantasized about joining in or some sexual experiences but as I am on here alone never really get the chance to talk about it :(.xx but I do enjoy some filthy chat.xx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
there are one or two I have fantasized about joining in or some sexual experiences but as I am on here alone never really get the chance to talk about it :(.xx but I do enjoy some filthy chat.xx
Well the girls on here are great im sure they will banter with you just got to be respectful! some really good Fantasy material !

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Yes but talking to yourself gets a little boring from time to time :p

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I don't fantasise but I sometimes have an annoying habit of telling the person I'm with about the last half dozen people I shagged. Sometimes it's funny, I look at it as conversation filler.

One person reacted strongly and negatively so I tend to be more circumspect

D

Deleted member 6485

Not during lovemaking (being single and all that...kind of impossible:lol:). But one does imagine/fantasise when shes fulfilling her own needs x

Reactions: Terryg and Therapon