Does Size Matter?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 March 2018
City
Preston
After my thread yesterday bout people's opinions on big men, I'll start another, just out of curiosity.

Does the size of your man' cock matter? If you love the person, does it matter if he' only got 4inch? Or does love over rule that. I personally have responded to a ot of Craig's list ladies wanting one night with a bigger cock cos hubby can' t please her.

Thoughts please.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
The age old size question....one thing I have learnt here is if you brag how good it is the ladies like proof ..:rofl:
What’s a good cock look like:hmm:
How about this handsome fellow :D
22808514-A525-491B-B27D-F665F1EF8593.jpeg

3 March 2018
City
Preston
I don' mind getting mine out pal, it just isn't anything special, Just under 8inch is enough

D

Deleted member 9925

I'd say size helps and but it's not everything, really small isnt a deal breaker but you'll have to put the effort in and being honest most don't

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
3 March 2018
City
Preston
I'd say size helps and but it's not everything, really small isnt a deal breaker but you'll have to put the effort in and being honest most don't
The original question referee to fat men or BBM. As I'd just read a thread on bbw. Here' a question for you. Would you sleep with a fat? Would the fact he's fat worry you.x

3 March 2018
City
Preston
We would judge every person individually and wouldn't rule anyone out based on one aspect
Another point raised in the thread , is that bbw 10 year ago would of been labelld fat by society and now cos of pop culture and the Kardashians, big is beautiful and curvy. Was just a discussion on societies short comings.x

Reactions: Pearls
7 April 2018
City
Coddington
After my thread yesterday bout people's opinions on big men, I'll start another, just out of curiosity.

Does the size of your man' cock matter? If you love the person, does it matter if he' only got 4inch? Or does love over rule that. I personally have responded to a ot of Craig's list ladies wanting one night with a bigger cock cos hubby can' t please her.

Thoughts please.

Too me size does matter.. i started dating someone and on seeing his size i broke it off.. it did nothing for me at all i couldnt live my life like that!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

Thoughts please.

Yes.

Happy now?